Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) (46477 Views)

Efe, Bisola & T-Boss At Heritage Bank Headquarters Today (PHOTOS) / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by tayo200(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
congrat to dem...
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by meekmera: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
wat about ms private jet na??
or isn't she coming bak to naija?

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by jiorhemen(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
segebase:
efe for President
Funny you
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by megafone: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Even security men taking selfie! Nigeria is watery!

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by GreatChizzy: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Who is bisola

The HEADies?? grin
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by Basfaq(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
based on logistic. ..i love Efe
Gold digger. grin

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by Lakebeyin(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
BasedOnLogistic.. Bisola and Efe would soon be using bodyguards.. lol 9ja

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by positivelord: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Laveda:
grin

Welcome sweety

Sweety?

2 Likes

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by nickyvick(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
#WhoIBe
#BasedOnLogistics
#NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo

Welcome bak Efe and Bisola. u guys are so much treasured by your fans. M so happy for you too.

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by sircrabo: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
The good thing about fame is that it brings money. Whether or not he won, he'll attract endorsements that will worth more than what he won.

I pity the guy sha,e go drop tire for warri. For market, park, road, anywhere he goes na hailing and sharing of money.

3 Likes

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by farydah: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Akshow:
What I learnt from these two, bisola and Efe, loyalty. Those guys are two much. Genuinely like each other and never betrayed or back stabbed each other. Their friendship will last long. Yeah, they were there for the bar, even when fighting for the bar, them still de loyal. Kudos. I remember after her last diary session, bisola was emotional and crying, Efe gave her a bear hug and cracked jokes till she laughed. Everyone needs a loyal friend like this two.
well said! their loyalty to each other was beautiful to watch

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by stewatt(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2017
I think this Efe and bisola shii is over hyped.. Cause I don't see anything spectacular they've done rather that immoralities and craps... No hating tho just saying based on logic.. See that old fool trynna snap with the dude like he's some sort of super hero.. *spits* I'm off jae..

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by asuzor11(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Laveda:
grin
Welcome sweety
cool
Laveda:
grin
Welcome sweety
hmmm
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2017
stewatt:
I think this Efe and bisola shii is over hyped.. Cause I don't see anything spectacular they've done rather that immoralities and craps... No hating tho just saying based on logic.. See that old fool trynna snap with the dude like he's some sort of super hero.. *spits* I'm off jae..
You are hating!

4 Likes

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2017
sircrabo:
The good thing about fame is that it brings money. Whether or not he won, he'll attract endorsements that will worth more than what he won.

I pity the guy sha,e go drop tire for warri. For market, park, road, anywhere he goes na hailing and sharing of money.

That's my fear
if he knows what's good for him, he should not go there for a while o
if not shocked

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by orlymat: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2017
I thought he was going to come side by side with Mavis. Oga o
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by assyn(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:
Everything about Efe is soooo real, see his genuine smile... kiss

Still #TeamBisola tho, na the work wey we dey do oooo. kiss kiss kiss

And that was how my aunt hugged me after how many years when Tboss was evicted angry shocked shocked.

grin grin grin
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by bongolistik(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2017
stewatt:
who in the house didn't bring immorality Mr. Moral?. I am sure you have even finish taking one round before saying this. If you know that you are not clean then why throw first stone on others?

2 Likes

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by lumzybo: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Akshow:
What I learnt from these two, bisola and Efe, loyalty. Those guys are two much. Genuinely like each other and never betrayed or back stabbed each other. Their friendship will last long. Yeah, they were there for the bar, even when fighting for the bar, them still de loyal. Kudos. I remember after her last diary session, bisola was emotional and crying, Efe gave her a bear hug and cracked jokes till she laughed. Everyone needs a loyal friend like this two.

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by bongolistik(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2017
paskyboy:

Wizkid was more humble at the beginning of his career, most rich people were humble when they had nothing, but when money came in it change the status quo, so don't except humility from him, if he remains humble then it's a bonus and wise decision for him, probably that was also his strategy and tactics to winning it
that's the power of money, turning humble people into arrogant since from the beginning of time. It only takes God's grace and truly humble people to remain humble after seeing wealth. I myself I can't say the behaviour I will start putting up when I finally touch that type of money, though I wish to remain humble but you never can tell the force that comes with money. Just like a true live story currently playing out; my friend just touched 6.5 million Naira recently and he has turned an arrogant bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by MrOrioye(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2017
Seriously? Our president didn't get the kind of welcome Efe got when he returned from sick leave. Na wa. No be una fault, it's all #BasedOnLogistics

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by PrinceDoxx(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Two different types of people dey this life....

1) the rich

And

2) the poor.

Na the category of people wey dey this life be this....

Everybody (either RICH or POOR) wan put their hand inside any kind business no matter the risks involved so far e dey bring money....

But people no dey know say if POOR MAN and RICH MAN do the same kind business using the same approach or strategy; na different result or outcome go follow their two...

This also applies to sport trading.... E too apply!!!!

With my experience in sport betting, I've been able to deduce for a fact say:

The STRATEGY that works for the RICH cannot not WORK for the POOR...

AND

The Strategy that works for the POOR will definitely WORK for the RICH...

So, for ALL of una wey want collect strategy....make una cool una body....make una hollup....

Which category you fall inside

Are you Rich or Poor?

Put an end to your sport trading disaster and worries

https://www.nairaland.com/3727448/bet9ja-give-me-birthright-give#55402281
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by metallisc(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
dolapoabdul:
One can only imagine what is going on through EFE's mind right now with all this new fame.

in efe's mind right now...

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
congrats to them both

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by malton: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2017
But Nigerians can be funny.

Why do we glorify inanities so much?

I mean, every topic on bbnaija makes front page back to back, while impactful threads go unnoticed.

I'm happy for Efe and the entire HMs, but for a show that adds no value outside of "entertainment", the attention is just too much. If we made half these efforts to educate the people, Nigeria would have been much better off for it.

You get locked up for days and do nothing but sleep, eat, gist and play and then get celebrated as though you won the nobel.

Wahala dey.

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by nikkypearl(f): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Basfaq:
Gold digger. grin
free me joor..make I dig..tongue
Re: Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2017
The same airport officials that did not look their sides when they were going to SA now celebrating them like kilode. God let people celebrate me beyond my imagination

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos) / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.