Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry (14081 Views)

Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export / Mass Exit Of Doctors Looms In Lagos Hospitals. / Mountain Of Refuse Takes Over Umuahia Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Lakebeyin(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2017
May God help US... Na everything we dey carry as news in NIGERIA..
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by babdap: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Abia is such unfortunate State to have consistently bad Governor's since the inception of Democracy in 1999

3 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by vibeskartel101: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
dirty ojukwuans.

4 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Africonji: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
ruggedized1:
Instead of you to face reality ravaging your dead Abia state you are busy attacking Uba as though he is interested in Abia state. That he is the owner of the newspaper does not mean he has any interested in your useless state. If you want to turn this thread to something else then be my guest. i,diot

[s][/s]

I don't have time to slaughter you this mad dog this morning Chinonso. Tell your boss to face his newspaper business and stop spreading propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:
False Propaganda from enemies of Abia state.
Who are the enemies of abia state?
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by gerald09(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
It's beginning to seem Abians enjoy having trash around them (No offense intended) or maybe the small off decomposed waste dey pursue "winches" I have been to Abia 10 times in my 28 years of existence and I have never known Abia without trash on its streets. (No offense intended).

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by jegz25(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
meanwhile they r calling Nigeria a zoo

3 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by ruggedized1: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Bastard, I don't have to butcher you nor your state to death because you and your state are already dead. I still don't know why people report news from dead Abia state because it does not make any difference to do so. Wetin concern me concern Uba newspaper..

[s]
Africonji:

I don't have time to slaughter you this mad dog this morning Chinonso. Tell your boss to face his newspaper business and stop spreading propaganda.
[/s]
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by davidif: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2017
fergie001:
And to think that the Governor was the immediate General Manager of ASEPA,before his present status is even worrisome.
As a Governor,you dont do elephantine and garguantan projects,it is the little things,the little details that sets the difference,that birth the growth and development.
Abia will take 1 step forward and 2 backwards.Only God know how ukwu-mango and other environs of Aba go be.
Health is wealth,na all this small small things dey make life sweet.

Thanks bros, it's all about keeping it simple.

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by davidif: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2017
odiks:

Really? That's a good and true friend. He needs more of such friends who will always tell him the truth to his face and not patronize him.

Abi o. A lot of Naija leaders like to surround themselves with sycophants (yes men)

3 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by wickyyolo: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Refuse dump in city centres is one of d pride of d south east,they shud be proud of it.

meanwhile,y is abia so unfortunate to a failures as governors.

Because they Iboes are inferior in intelligence grin -

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by apogeez(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Sammiejokes:
All this fools they say nigeria is zoo, but see their cities. I tot their cities are in gold with best of leaders. They call out buhari even for their failed States. delusional set of humans
even the person that posted this am sure he/her is not from umuahia or living in umuahia this was last week when the Asepa staff went on strike, u can't see that now they took it away that same week like Friday and Saturday.. For the zoo of a tin bro ur brain has been using for rehearsal wakeup bro Nigerian is zoo I don't belong dia Biafra i stand
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Let me hear any Igbo open their mouth to say that yorubas are dirty and i will remind them of where they are coming from before they migrated to lagos to look for greener pastures. I laugh in spiritual powers. Dirty set of biafrans. Anofia. Mtscheeeew

12 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Smooyis(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2017
When qualified people are not used in positions of authority, the results is what you see. It's everywhere in Nigeria camouflaged differently.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by ehimon: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2017
U forgot to include the hip of refuse at upstairs line.
Umuahia is gradually turning to aba.
ASEPA donot have their on trucks to carry the refuse littered all over the road.
They have resort to hiring tipa to lift the refuse.
What a state
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by ipodstinks: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't take Igbos serious when they call westerners dirty. All I do is yinmu. They know themselves they are the most dirty tribe in the world. World health organization has said it many times. shior, dirty ppl.

11 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Basfaq(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:

That is why I called pipo like Ifeanyi Uba a propagandist enemy of Abia. When last did Uba newspaper carry the news about fake drugs in Onitsha, or bad roads in Nnewi? This attempt to always paint Abia state in a bad light has to stop immediately. OVI is trying to position the state for greatness but he is not a magician. He is already fixing Abia state and needs encouragement not blackmailing by enemies of progress.
So ovi his not a magician but Buhari is a magician,bond of Hippocrates.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by ipodstinks: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:

That is why I called pipo like Ifeanyi Uba a propagandist enemy of Abia. When last did Uba newspaper carry the news about fake drugs in Onitsha, or bad roads in Nnewi? This attempt to always paint Abia state in a bad light has to stop immediately. OVI is trying to position the state for greatness but he is not a magician. He is already fixing Abia state and needs encouragement not blackmailing by enemies of progress.
Not afonjas this time, not Lagos Ibadan express paper grin, grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Dirty Osu Beasts!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by pahen1991: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2017
umuahia is underdeveloped as a capital. When GOD wants to punish a state it gives dem a bad leader.

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
odiks:
First Pix.... Presbyterian Church Isigate by Umuwaya Road

Others.... St Stephen Anglican Church, Eket Street by Niger Road.

This is more of mischief than criticism. These ones are small compared with what is obtainable across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Sweetguy25: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Eswama is the best environmental sanitation agency in the south East. Why can't Eswama be the sole environmental agency in the south East? What's the big deal

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by buchai: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
we are practicing failed system of Democracy in Nigeria where government continuously failed her Masses. I thought its like this in other African countries not until I visited one mehn we are suffering from parental care from our own (parental) government in Nigeria. the things I discovered are many let me give 3 examples 1 refuse dump 2 wastage 3 energy.
in every routes and corners you will see refuse dump tanks let the type you see in oshodi market. 2 you don't need to waste your hard earned money in patronizing omo onile and there is nothing like buying fuel or gasoline to work or for your house. 3 constant energy.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by BLACKdagger: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
The dirt is just too much. Go to other eastern areas, it is the same.

May thunder blast ur mouth since u cant use it for truth!!.

Iv seen in ekiti and osun... where there are worst and bigger refuse dump in western areas
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Kakamorufu(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:
False Propaganda from enemies of Abia state.
so this isn't true or what the fucck are u saying
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by lozanni(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2017
Jabioro:
The state of " Agbo Elede " piggery..

angry You nko, from the state of 'Agbo Malu' Muooo.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

May thunder blast ur mouth since u cant use it for truth!!.

Iv seen in ekiti and osun... where there are worst and bigger refuse dump in western areas
Kindly check the image, out of the 12 dirty cities mentioned, the south east has 10 cities listed. So who is the liar between us angry

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Jabioro: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2017
lozanni:

angry You nko, from the state of 'Agbo Malu' Muooo.
You are not personally involved but to those who pilot your state affair, you better call a spade a spade.. I have no feelings for bad governance ,it affects every life that revolved around her, visitors, the host and it speaks bad.. Why personalised it..

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by nengibo: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Very dirty state, Port Harcourt rd Aba is the worst road in Nigeria, the refuse heaps are the skyscraper of Abia state, God forbid *spits

2 Likes

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by BLACKdagger: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
Kindly check the image, out of the 12 dirty cities mentioned, the south east has 10 cities listed. So who is the liar between us angry

Hahahaha
FOR THE FACT THAT EKITI AND OSUN IS NOT THERE MAKES IT A FAT LIE!!
coz iv livedin those places for a long time and know wat im sayin

Who doesnt know how u people use internet to tell lies.

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by SlayerForever: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
kogistar:
good for flatinoz

See your life. If Yoruba type Igbo,you as a brother will follow and type Igbo. You have no shame because you're ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hahahaha
FOR THE FACT THAT EKITI AND OSUN IS NOT THERE MAKES IT A FAT LIE!!
coz iv livedin those places for a long time and know wat im sayin

Who doesnt know how u people use internet to tell lies.

The website I quoted is naijj owned by an Igbo man. Go and ask him why only Igbo areas are named as most dirty in the country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant / Eating More Ultra-processed Foods May Shorten Life Span / Nigeria To Receive 20m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.