Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry (14079 Views)

Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export / Mass Exit Of Doctors Looms In Lagos Hospitals. / Mountain Of Refuse Takes Over Umuahia Streets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
I think before these people call for secession, they need to sort out their states and leaders. Imagine how bad it'll be without federal allocation.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Innocent112(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Sammiejokes:
All this fools they say nigeria is zoo, but see their cities. I tot their cities are in gold with best of leaders. They call out buhari even for their failed States. delusional set of humans
Afonjas will always show up there stupidity upload your city pic let's see

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by bkool7(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2017
I guess the Afonjas will just have to sit this one out.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by delishpot: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
In this 21st century, people still wallow in filth. The Nigerian government is a joke.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by austinbrown: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Where is kpokpokon

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by hardeyincah(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:
False Propaganda from enemies of Abia state.
keep shut! if u are not sane to see or say the truth. i reside in Umuahia and the pictures are real.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by BLACKdagger: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
The website I quoted is naijj owned by an Igbo man. Go and ask him why only Igbo areas are named as most dirty in the country

Naij.com is owned by yoruba stop lying.
Thats exactlywat we ar talkin abt here.

Lie lieslies everywhere.
When will u people stop undecided
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by youseuph(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Awon were! They are worse @ everything,PIGs. You better go and face reality of life and leave this ur paradise called nairaland where you have it all.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by youseuph(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

May thunder blast ur mouth since u cant use it for truth!!.

Iv seen in ekiti and osun... where there are worst and bigger refuse dump in western areas
name places in Osun and Ekiti where such can be found. Ask ur brothers in those states,they will tell. We are not your mate, the way you are committed to this forum is an evidence

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by gabe: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2017
What Abia needs is power stations that use waste as fuel. 2 in aba, 1 in umuahia...

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
nengibo:
Very dirty state, Port Harcourt rd Aba is the worst road in Nigeria, the refuse heaps are the skyscraper of Abia state, God forbid *spits

They should learn from their neighbouring state Akwaibom. Very neat.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by BLACKdagger: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2017
youseuph:
name places in Osun and Ekiti where such can be found. Ask ur brothers in those states,they will tell. We are not your mate, the way you are committed to this forum is an evidence

undecided undecided undecided THIS IS D DUMBEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN HERE.

"Commited to this forum" u said.
See how u think like an illiterate.
Yet u always say "we are educated".

what has diz comment to do with this present arguement or u want to tell me yorubas dnt visit linda ikeji forum..??

Btw the last time i checked linda ikeji blog is ranked higher than this.

U can google the latest ranking released last month..NAIRAND WAS BEHIND LIB who is number 1 undecided
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Naij.com is owned by yoruba stop lying.
Thats exactlywat we ar talkin abt here.

Lie lieslies everywhere.
When will u people stop undecided
This is from CNN showing that 90% of the South East is the dirtiest city in Nigeria

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
@blackdagger here is a Ghanaian website stating that out of 12 dirtiest cities in Nigeria, south east has 10 states in the list.

http://omgvoice.com/news/most-polluted-city-nigeria-2016/

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by farem: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Once upon a time lagos used to face dis same problem till fashola came to our rescue.
It was Tinubu
.. When did you come to Lagos or how old are you?
That's the likely question for your UNinformation

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by totit: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:
This is from CNN showing that 90% of the South East is the dirtiest city in Nigeria

Not surprise.
Dirty flaattinos are well known for that grin

Na today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by SIRmanjar(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
farem:

It was Tinubu
.. When did you come to Lagos or how old are you?
That's the likely question for your UNinformation
If I nod u ehhh..Common will u run away from here,I am talking fashola u are talking tinubu..U asking a lagosian when he came to lagos.Whether u like it or not fashola transformed lagos.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dokunbam(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Sammiejokes:
All this fools they say nigeria is zoo, but see their cities. I tot their cities are in gold with best of leaders. They call out buhari even for their failed States. delusional set of humans

cheesy technical Knockout

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Preciousseed(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Africonji:

That is why I called pipo like Ifeanyi Uba a propagandist enemy of Abia. When last did Uba newspaper carry the news about fake drugs in Onitsha, or bad roads in Nnewi? This attempt to always paint Abia state in a bad light has to stop immediately. OVI is trying to position the state for greatness but he is not a magician. He is already fixing Abia state and needs encouragement not blackmailing by enemies of progress.
With people like you who settle for below mediocrity, Abia will keep degenerating.
Let me state that I am from Abia State. Can you tell us what and what Ikpeazu is doing towards bettering Abia state. Now Ngwas has got the governor they've been clamouring for. yet he can't make any difference. It is just pitiable.
Going to Aba from Umuahia, refuse dump has taken over a whole section of the PH-Enugu expressway, between ubakala and Ntigha junction. What are we even talking about?
The road projects he initiated in Aba, kindly tell us anyone that has been completed and commissioned. Is it Civil servants, is he paying them? how about education, etc. please let's not celebrate mediocrity.
Take a visit to Enugu, Anambra and see states that are working. But does he receive federal allocation? yes. How about IGR from Ariaria, Abia ohoro, Cemetary market, etc. Please Okezie should seat up ooo.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by godwin120alex: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2017
From the days of Ojiuzo Kalu

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Africonji: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Preciousseed:

With people like you who settle for below mediocrity, Abia will keep degenerating.
Let me state that I am from Abia State. Can you tell us what and what Ikpeazu is doing towards bettering Abia state. Now Ngwas has got the governor they've been clamouring for. yet he can't make any difference. It is just pitiable.
Going to Aba from Umuahia, refuse dump has taken over a whole section of the PH-Enugu expressway, between ubakala and Ntigha junction. What are we even talking about?
The road projects he initiated in Aba, kindly tell us anyone that has been completed and commissioned. Is it Civil servants, is he paying them? how about education, etc. please let's not celebrate mediocrity.
Take a visit to Enugu, Anambra and see states that are working. But does he receive federal allocation? yes. How about IGR from Ariaria, Abia ohoro, Cemetary market, etc. Please Okezie should seat up ooo.

Fear God you this boy. How can you say OVI is not making any difference, fear God!!!! What about all the roads he has constructed, what about massive and unprecedented promotion of made-in-Aba brand? Which other past government of Abia have achieve that much glory for God's own state before OVI? You are only blinded by your hatred for we Ngwas that is why you can't see that Abia is making progress under this current government. OVI will complete 2 solid terms as governor because he is a WORKING. Only a blind person will claim not to see that.

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Adebowale89(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
if you have high humidity don't near Onitsha. that place na real ghetto, yet you will see them eating around the smelling places

dirt is synonymous with eastern part of Nigeria

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by gurnam: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
They just murdered the flatinoss mercilessly on this thread. See flatinoz blood littered all the walls and floor
Afonjas, show mercy. grin grin

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Horllamideh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Douglas market in Owerri is dirtier than all the southwest markets combined..... chaii, to visit that place on a rainy day......lailai, kuku kill mee

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by stieyven(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sammiejokes:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by BLACKdagger: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
dragonking3:

Guy everybody knows Yoruba people are d dirtiest in nigeria...

Just go and do online poll.
And see for urself....no be today i hv stayed in lagos
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Claumy2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
This picture and story were of last 3 months and is being spearheaded by jobless persons.

Those areas aren't like that as we type.
Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by dragonking3: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Guy everybody knows Yoruba people are d dirtiest in nigeria...

Just go and do online poll.
And see for urself....no be today i hv stayed in lagos
But credible foreign survey by world health organization shows that the dirtiest cities are in the South east.

If you have any credible source saying otherwise provide the link here for all to see

Re: Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry by Claumy2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
You are certainly an enemy of progress. You cited Enugu and Anmbra as an example; I ask you; what was the state of those States before their present governors?
In Abia State, the last two governors (hopefully from your zone) were just a mishap.

Today in Abia State, go to Ukegbu Road, Owerre Road, Aba; Omnee Drive, Aba; Kamalu Road, Aba; Aba Road, Umuahia Faulks Road, Aba etc...

I think you need to tour Abia State to see that the neglect of your OUK and T.A Orji meted to the State is no longer the case. Perhaps, you are angry because your kinsmen and/or friends who turned Abia State to their personal businesses and flooded every sector with persons with fake certificates are being fished out.

They are also the reason why the genuine civil servants are suffering temporary non-payment of salary. Although, I am not in any way in support of owing workers, I am optimistic that the issue of owing of salary shall soon be a history in Abia State.

Let me stop here, I have a client to attend to.

[quote author=Preciousseed post=55468654]
Take a visit to Enugu, Anambra and see states that are working. But does he receive federal allocation? yes. How about IGR from Ariaria, Abia ohoro, Cemetary market, etc. Please Okezie should seat up ooo.[

LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant / Eating More Ultra-processed Foods May Shorten Life Span / NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post