Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers (5882 Views)

SCAM ALERT!! Admins, Stop Shielding This Guy! / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / One Slumps As Fire Razes Anambra Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by ipobbigot7: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
itsIYKE:
Another name for China is also counterfeit....look where they are today....Biafra must surely rise

Only God knows how the Igbos reasons, i have observed that the Igbos is always on the side of anything negative, wrong, awkward, depraved and evil.

Chai, i spit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by airminem(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
dereborn:
Dat wat d Igbos ar guud @..... production nd importation of fake nd substandard products

Your Tolerance Level Have To Be Expanded. You Can Mean Better Than This. You Dont Pass The Bulk When You Have A Problem Mr.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
itsIYKE:
Another name for China is also counterfeit....look where they are today....Biafra must surely rise
But Sir, let it not be what people ingest into their Body system

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Sanchez01: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2017
kingdenny:

Nafdac has been taking bribe for a long time from these market leaders. It takes two for a crime to continue for a long time. The authority and perpetrators.
I very much agree with your post. However, I'd like to believe it is not the very same official because he wouldn't have taken to threaten the leadership of the market if it was him.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by pirees: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2017
itsIYKE:
heeeey! God why didn't you give this one common sense
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by ruggedized1: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
That Abia thread pained africonji wella..lol

May I remind you that those drug dealers at Headbridge are all Imolites and Abia people. They should shut down the place and chase all those people back to their state.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Baroba(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2017
paskyboy:
That's where I get angry about we the igbos, sometimes we value money more than human lives which is bad, although other tribes does but ours is just too much, God help us

Bros , you have a point, but it is wrong to blame all Igbo's abeg, I don't see Abakaliki folks manufacturing fake products..Its about time we start calling a spade a spade.. Nafdac should move in with mopol and arrest these greedy animals..

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by nengibo: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Wicked Igbos, they can do anything for money

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Tex42(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Abubakar wondered why market leaders would not act while fake and adulterated products were
produced and sold in markets under their watch.
When the market leaders are the C in C of the fake products Syndicates.

NAFDAC should also beam their lights on Nando community. Those guys can produce fake drugs for Africa.

I am from Anambra and based on logistics, NAFDAC is not an inch away from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Tex42(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
smartty68:
Please continue arresting those fakers and copycats. I've really wasted so much money buying fake things I thought to be original. Some reacted on my skin almost damaging my skin. Even tin milk, satchet milk, custard, soaps, body wash, etc... Funny enough bigger super market also sell fake stuffs. At a point I thought EFCC and Consumer Protection Agencies were dead. Naija which way?
Nice move EFCC
Na wa o!...

Watin concern EFCC with fake products? Abi, was EFCC mentioned anywhere in that article above?

Na urself u dey do o! Kontinu...
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by omnisali: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
shut the Bleep up and do ur work.
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by smartty68(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Tex42:
Na wa o!...

Watin concern EFCC with fake products? Abi, was EFCC mentioned anywhere in that article above?

Na urself u dey do o! Kontinu...
Lol! Abeg forgive me na annoyance I take type the message grin
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by saintandsinnerz: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:
This is an open secret. As an Igbo man myself, I know that Igboland is a hotbed for all sort of criminal activities. The trade associations in Igboland are all criminal syndicates
So which criminal activity is your family involved in? Don't tell me none because as you said Igbo land is a hotbed of all criminal activities.
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Tex42(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Abeg forgive me na annoyance I take type the message grin
Lol!
U owe me no apology bro.
The fake thing no dey vex u reach me...

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by tollyboy5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
itsIYKE:

grin you must be high on Biafra fake drinks do you think China give substandard product to its people. undecided only flattrons pay China to produce substandard goods because its in their blood angry
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by beckypaul89: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
hmmm,too bad
Re: NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers by Laird(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2017
paskyboy:
That's where I get angry about we the igbos, sometimes we value money more than human lives which is bad, although other tribes does but ours is just too much, God help us

Supported the drug dealers and fake product manufacturers should get the death sentence. I am Igbo but I hate and detest Ctime

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imex Lister Generator With Alternator For Sale / Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. / How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.