Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! (582 Views)

Biafra: If I Were White, I'd Be Racist Towards Black People, Says Ipob's Nnamdi / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by oyinkinola: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Any one adopt your children end up with you, all the elites lost their origin, identity, and take others unwise and uncivilised, also they turn others to slave to serve them.
Blame their failures on other and take them as a scape goat, they see the white who adopted them as god and their saufage characters as saint, they were fool.
For them, their own tradition and culture were archaic and barbaric, they openly condermned their culture and tradition and promote their adopted parent ones.
When return home after years of adoption, don't never think and take them as yours any longer, they've brainwashed beyond recognition, they've lost!
The black African missed it all when they allow their children to be adopt on other cuture and tradition and accept them with two hand when they return, trust them and still allow them to head the family, community and traditional ruler, they should be left in their isolation nuclear family for their eternal retirement, they've lost their traditional heritage! They shouldn't be allow to the traditional trone. They were taitors and sell out, they've lost their dignity, home knowledge, they have turn to greedy and shameless adult!
Shame on the Elite!
Oyinkinola.
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by delishpot: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
I dont fully get it,
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by oyinkinola: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
delishpot:
I dont fully get it,
...it's hard english , that hard to understand!
read it again!
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by delishpot: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2017
oyinkinola:

...it's hard english , that hard to understand!
read it again!

You are rude and it reflects in your writeup cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by oyinkinola: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
delishpot:

You are rude and it reflects in your writeup cool
...sorry!
I will be polite to you when you stop looting!
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by delishpot: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...sorry!
I will be polite to you when you stop looting!

Hahahaha hahaha grin grin Í can't shout!
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by oyinkinola: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahaha hahaha grin grin Í can't shout!
........you can't stop?
but what you gain from looting!
Re: Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! by CharlotteFlair: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2017
The Op is an escapee of yaba left! Pay him no attention pls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 24 New Heads Of Government Agencies / Yoruba Girl Cautions Nigerians / Fayose: I’m Not Contesting Election Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.