Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) (6688 Views)

How I Grew Thick In 3 Days / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / See What A Pastor Was Filmed Doing With His Female Church Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2017
The Routine

[b]Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

This takes about 35 minutes a day to do right. So, what you do is you take baby powder and you put it on your hands and your penis. You make an okay symbol with your thumb and forefinger and you wrap it around your flaccid penis head and you pull. This is all very caveman stuff. It’s very manual. So, people will probably wonder how hard you pull. You pull hard enough to feel a pull but you don’t jerk it outwards or wrench it hard or anything like this. You have one penis, one, and I recommend that anyone who might try this should get comfortable with the exercises before they start applying more force.

So, for the first week and a half I had what’s called “newbie shrinkage” which is where your penis is fatigued and wants to crawl away and sleep. I also had weaker erections during this time period. Yes, I insanely continued. By the end of the second week the shrinkage was gone and things were back to normal. At the end of 30 days I measured for the first time since my initial measurement and I had gained nearly a quarter of an inch. I was blown away and really couldn’t believe it. I think I probably remeasured like a dozen times before it sunk it that this had worked. Six months later my penis was 7.75 inches long and, right now, it’s right at 8 inches. My girth is also at 6 inches. A little girth gain is usually expected even with just doing stretching exercises.[/b]
For a much more instant growth/enlargement :::

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by CyberGypsy(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Lala come and see how to large your ponmo oo00oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by ikp120(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2017
dominique I catch ya grin grin grin. What's up? wink

8 inches? shocked shocked Continue stretching it bro. E go soon reach 3 feets grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by jamislaw(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Yes it works like magic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na so...arm length dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by costal(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm oga oo
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
costal:
Hmmmm oga oo
Na based on logistics
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by hungryboy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
tonyblack10:
Na so...arm length dick
bros I pray say na true you talk,
Cos I dey find way to take enlarge my dick from 2inch to 14 inch

Make I try Wetin you talk so first

See whether e go work for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by dtruth50: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
ar u n ur pastor gay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
hungryboy:

Guy!!! 14inches NA Tv?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
dtruth50:
ar u n ur pastor gay?
lol...nooo
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by dtruth50: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
tonyblack10:
lol...nooo
den y was he shocked? or ur pastor is female?

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kool
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Picture or... weedonbilifit undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by costal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
OK bro
tonyblack10:
Na based on logistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by themonk(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
Let me show you my own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by mrmrmister: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
So you fvcked your Pastor after stretching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
mrmrmister:
So you fvcked your Pastor after stretching?
lol... grin
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
See here http:///CumTillTheLastDrop
Whats up this
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
tonyblack10:

See here http:///CumTillTheLastDrop

Thank God I didn't open the link lipsrsealed
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
themonk:

Let me show you my own grin

Biko.....don't disfagin my eye....

My spec could get cracked
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by themonk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Biko.....don't disfagin my eye....

My spec could get cracked
Disfagin? Hmmm
You would love it I swear, mere sight of it would make the goose bumps on your inner thighs appear grin
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
themonk:

Disfagin? Hmmm
You would love it I swear, mere sight of it would make the goose bumps on your inner thighs appear grin

grin

U mind joining me??

It's titled Jurrasic Park. A very nice book cheesy
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by themonk(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

grin

U mind joining me??

It's titled Jurrasic Park. A very nice book cheesy
Yes, so where do we meet?

PS: My junior is not a science fiction, am talking real flesh and warm blood, something that could make you come back for more. Something that could make you cum twice and your friend at home cum once. Some spiritual lamba grin

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
themonk:

Yes, so where do we meet?

PS: My junior is not a science fiction, am talking real flesh and warm blood, something that could make you come back for more. Something that could make you cum twice and your friend at home cum once. Some spiritual lamba grin
which 1 b flesh and blood
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by themonk(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
tonyblack10:
which 1 b flesh and blood
Lol grin
That thing you grew from 1 inch to 8 inches

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
themonk:

Lol grin
That thing you grew from 1 inch to 8 inches
ok...no b small growth
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by MOSICATED5(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2017
hungryboy:

It works bro, its called jelqing. Type it in YouTube andbu will see videos on how to do it. Have been doing it and my dick is so massive now

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=MOSICATED5 post=55489763][/quote]hw mny inches
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by Limitless72(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2017
tonyblack10:
Guy!!! 14inches NA Tv?

Nah electric pole

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Limitless72:

Nah electric pole
lol
Re: How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) by tonyblack10: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Thank God I didn't open the link lipsrsealed
thank God o

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! One Week To Her Wedding, We Are Still PUCKING. Guy Comes Out Clean / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / Major Sexual Turnoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.