Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke (28614 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by obiremy: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, worldwide, under tight security with the supervision of the founding fathers and elders, has elected Oweilaemi Pereotubo as its national president.

Thousands of Ijaw youths from Western zone, Central and Eastern zones, converged at the Okochire-Okrika Unity Elective Convention, Rivers State, with accredited 110 delegates to elect the national executive.

After his election,he visited 'big shots' in Ijaw and wrote....

'Few hours after i emerged as the 7th Executive President of Ijaw Youth Council, (IYC) world Wide,  I pay a very necessary "THANK YOU" visit to a very dogged and not relinquished defendant of the oppressed and agitator for the common wealth of the people, Ahlaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo, The Chief Host of the Unity Convention, The Lion of Africa and The Ambassadors of Peace, High Chief Tom Ateke (CON) and one of the most finest and articulate former President of Council, Hon. (Chief) Dr. Chris Ekiyor at their portharcourt residence.

I am indeed grateful and very honored as Ijaw people mandated me to take council to the nest level'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/barrister-oweilaemi-pereotubo-emerges.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by obiremy: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by nabiz(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Congrate man. That position pays more than deputy governor in some state. Only an ijaw man will understand lol

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
See the criminals we celebrate shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by yarimo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mtcheeew See criminals everywhere claiming as leaders. Nonsense undecided

29 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by ObikeNkem: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
I know Ben Murray Bruce his an Ijaw man, why is he not always involved in things like this? It seems Ateke Tom, Asari, etc are all more relevant than Ben Bruce when it comes to Ijaw affair

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by CarlosTheJackal: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew See criminals everywhere claiming as leaders. Nonsense undecided
Tinubu is a saint abi?

Abacha the biggest thief in Nigeria history has a stadium named after him in Kano

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by ObikeNkem: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal pyost=55470963:
Abacha the biggest thief in Nigeria history has a stadium named after him in Kano
Nwanne'm, Chukwu gozie gi. Yes Abacha is the biggest thief in Nigeria's history but dont forget that Igbos like Walter Ofonagoro, Uche Chukwumerije, Onyeka Owenu, Daniel Kanu( one million man march for Abacha), Ben Obi, Arthur Nzeribe etc, were among those who championed Abacha's brutal regime. Even Ikemba Nnewi, Ojukwu, also supported Abacha.
As an Igbo man, I am always sad whenever I notice that we Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that always support undesirable elements in the country

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by CarlosTheJackal: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Nwanne'm, Chukwu gozie gi. Yes Abacha is the biggest thief in Nigeria's history but dont forget that Igbos like Walter Ofonagoro, Uche Chukwumerije, Onyeka Owenu, Daniel Kanu( one million man march for Abacha), Ben Obi, Arthur Nzeribe etc, were among those who championed Abacha's brutal regime
Kitikpa ga egbu gi ta.

O kwa isi na ibu onye igbo mana ibu onye ofe. Ekwensu ga kwanyere gi Tipper ta.

Onuku na efu uzo

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by abbaapple: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Igboesika: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Great People of Ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Kitikpa ga egbu gi ta.

O kwa isi na ibu onye igbo mana ibu onye ofe. Ekwensu ga kwanyere gi Tipper ta.

Onuku na efu uzo

Nonsense comment embarassed embarassed embarassed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by oshe11: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
I SEE PREGNANT MEN

3 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by sobmos(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pathetic. The federal government actually pays these criminals to protect our pipelines... Like say the military and police no get job. Asari dokubo boasted that he collects billions of naira monthly from the government to protect the pipelines. Billions of naira worth of contracts are given to these criminals that should be rooting in jail. Naija I weep for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
When would they elect tonyebarcanista?

2 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by 1Rebel: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
No matter what the title of a thread is, no matter the content of the write up, some scratched faces WILL find a way to bring Igbo matters into it.

In the words of Jude Abaga,

Ask tuface, its like toothpaste, without your gist in their mouth, they get toothache. You're easier to see when you're in flight. If nobody talks about you, then you're nobody.

5 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:

Nonsense comment embarassed embarassed embarassed
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by oruma19: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
"most finest" hhhhhmmmm. I thought educated Ijaw guys speak and write good English. E.g Kingsly Kuku..very articulate and sound. Where dem bring dis one from now?

2 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by amwen53: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
una wan begin una e-fight abi
Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Atiku2019: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
God Bless the ijaw nation.......

Izon

5 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by princechurchill(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tompolo is the government of the government

1 Like

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
obiremy:
Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, worldwide, under tight security with the supervision of the founding fathers and elders, has elected Oweilaemi Pereotubo as its national president.

Thousands of Ijaw youths from Western zone, Central and Eastern zones, converged at the Okochire-Okrika Unity Elective Convention, Rivers State, with accredited 110 delegates to elect the national executive.

After his election,he visited 'big shots' in Ijaw and wrote....

'Few hours after i emerged as the 7th Executive President of Ijaw Youth Council, (IYC) world Wide,  I pay a very necessary "THANK YOU" visit to a very dogged and not relinquished defendant of the oppressed and agitator for the common wealth of the people, Ahlaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo, The Chief Host of the Unity Convention, The Lion of Africa and The Ambassadors of Peace, High Chief Tom Ateke (CON) and one of the most finest and articulate former President of Council, Hon. (Chief) Dr. Chris Ekiyor at their portharcourt residence.

I am indeed grateful and very honored as Ijaw people mandated me to take council to the nest level'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/barrister-oweilaemi-pereotubo-emerges.html?m=1
No Rigging in this election
Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by lawalosky(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
If not for jona and vandalisation. who for sabi ijaw in Nigeria.
hit "like" if am right, share if am wrong..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by dinocy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
we may not be the yorubas or the hausas or the ibos but the ijaws i know, we rocks and i swear we can defend our creeks.

5 Likes

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by frankblinkz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
is he a youth....abi na old man with small stature? smh

1 Like

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm....I wonder how many youths that one swallowed?
Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by princechurchill(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kings in the North are the most corrupt in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by erico2k2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
sobmos:
Pathetic. The federal government actually pays these criminals to protect our pipelines... Like say the military and police no get job. Asari dokubo boasted that he collects billions of naira monthly from the government to protect the pipelines. Billions of naira worth of contracts are given to these criminals that should be rooting in jail. Naija I weep for you.
Who make them give the contract to b4?

1 Like

Re: Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke by modelsms(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dokubo no dey talk again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up / Buhari, Tinubu, Bala Muhammed Launch Oil Drilling Process In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.