Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC (10671 Views)

Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by 247frolicboss(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Executive Comunication: Request from President Buhari on the confirmation of the nomination of the appointment as members of NDDC.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photo-senate-confirms-appointment-of-3.html

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by MediumStout(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Adaowerri111: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good and balanced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by kennyslim1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Udo
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by MrGreenMavro: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have not heard Buhari talk recently. why is he quiet?

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by ayobanksemma: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
undecided confirm Mr magu's apointment!!!
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by burkingx(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:
wetin e wan talk again ni?? My guy man dn tire

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Doesnt NDDC stand for Niger Delta Development Council? I smell more criminals. . .lol. The worst part is that these criminals, the actual ones looting the 'oyel money' have the full support of their people. Who are only concerned with hating the Federal Government.
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Lordsocrates: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
thought dey said no confirmation until Magu is gone ?.. Saraki dong tire or what ?
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by DONSMITH123(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:

are you missing him?

Check him in the oza room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Nellybank(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Senate why nah

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by kitaatita: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why not confirm INEC Commissioners?
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by farouk0403(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Useless fellas, I think they will not approve anything in their life again.
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
And so?
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by vazsily(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who needs their worthless confirmation, when appointees can act indefinitely. To most Nigerians the 8th assembly cld likewise take a long recess because they lack credibility and the generality especially govt MDA's are waiting 4 the 9th assembly pls. Let me quickly go to Prof Sagay's house b4 a motion 2 summon me is passed.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by nicolosam(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
It is a pity that Nigeria may not change from what it is now! Mr Lucky Aiyedatiwa lives and works in Lagos State. He only comes to Ilaje whenever he want to contest. Having contested and lost against PDP in the last Federal Constituency elections in 2015, he has just been compensated with an appointment into NDDC. Alas! Nigeria is no more a mere geographical expression but a conspiracy of the elites to continue the perpetual situation of the poor and the enrichment of the rich. Until Nigerians are ready and indeed stand up to fight for our rights and the review of the current status quo with genuine intents and unwavering people oriented jingoism, the light that Nigeria will change remains a mirage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by Akaujaa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:

Which do you want, talk or do his job?
Re: Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC by profbabatunde: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Broadcast Stations To Pay N5m Fine For Hate Speech, Inciting Comments - FG / Emefiele: Reps Move To Bar CBN Governor, Others From Partisan Politics / Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.