Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? (706 Views)

Senate Withdraws Summon Issued To Umar / Whatever Happened To Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab? / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by jice(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
What do u think would have happened to Umar Farouk if he was caught in Naija?
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by oderemo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
your ans. is. why do security officials at the airport catches only the small time drug courier?
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
U wont have heard anything.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by TalkItAll: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
i posted smwhere , but it might answer your question if you read between the lines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the sad part be say dem catch the guy wey for do the job for naija ppl easily.
i still no understand wetin vex am for US side, wey wetin dey vex person full every every corner for dis our naija.
even outside him house i sure say wetin for make am to go abj do smtin like that for full there. abi him dey happy with naija condition? him don go fck up for that side. [b]see now, if na naija him fail, we for sure say nothing for happen, dem go juz make noise. and as cash dey (him papa hold now, abi no so dem talk. direktor for plenty tings), him go walk away free, become more popular, maybe even contest for gov/presido, and who knows, he for enter there.[/b]this abokis dem sef. come to tink of it, dem useful for dis kind tins for naija. were trainers dem dey, wetin dem dey wait for?
i hope una dey feel me sha. hope say i never make anybody vex sha.
i juz watch my back now now. if una know hear from me, make una begin ask questions oh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this na naija, nothing dey happen. na today
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by snowdrops(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
a pat on teh back and slap on the wrist
would have gone back to Yemen to perfect his strategy
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by Mbeki: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
1. Airport security arrest him
2. hand him over to the police
3. Police recognizes him as son of the untouchables
4.Police contacts the father for settlement
5.Police turns the case on another innocent detainee
6.Police releases the terrorist off the hook.
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA EVERYDAY
NEMESIS took him to US
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by TalkItAll: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
una sure say security neva catch am before?
maybe dem don settle before ooo.
dora akunyuli (govt tatafo) talk say him sneak in and out of naija on the 24th Dec. 09
if dem no catch am before, why him go ddey sneak up and down?
e fit be true o
he he he
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by OAM4J: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
TalkItAll:

i posted smwhere , but it might answer your question if you read between the lines.

the sad part be say dem catch the guy wey for do the job for naija ppl easily.
i still no understand wetin vex am for US side, wey wetin dey vex person full every every corner for dis our naija.
even outside him house i sure say wetin for make am to go abj do smtin like that for full there. abi him dey happy with naija condition? him don go fck up for that side. [b]see now, if na naija him fail, we for sure say nothing for happen, dem go juz make noise. and as cash dey (him papa hold now, abi no so dem talk. direktor for plenty tings), him go walk away free, become more popular, maybe even contest for gov/presido, and who knows, he for enter there.[/b]this abokis dem sef. come to tink of it, dem useful for dis kind tins for naija. were trainers dem dey, wetin dem dey wait for?
i hope una dey feel me sha. hope say i never make anybody vex sha.
i juz watch my back now now. if una know hear from me, make una begin ask questions oh.

this na naija, nothing dey happen. na today

lol. very funny grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by lyfe(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
Mbeki:

1. Airport security arrest him
2. hand him over to the police
3. Police recognizes him as son of the untouchables
4.Police contacts the father for settlement
5.Police turns the case on another innocent detainee
6.Police releases the terrorist off the hook.
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA EVERYDAY
NEMESIS took him to US

You have said it all.
Son of former minister, GMD of First Bank for more 10 years.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by snowdrops(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
Will after the settlement hand him over to his father who will throw a lavish party that will be covered by NTA, AIT, Thisday and Ovation on the successful return home of the prodigal son. Case closed.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by VALIDATOR: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
If na naija,dem go just talk say na rich man pikin wey dey play with knock out to celebrate xmass.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by edoyad(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dora will come out and say It's negative elements trying to spoil the Nigerian Brand that are spreading the "rumours" of a suicide bomber.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by Eziachi: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
If he was caught in Nigeria, police would have apologised to his family for touching him. Police will be reminded that the boy is a close friend of the Yar Adua's. The people that caught him will be tranfered to the remotest village in Nigeria, if they are lucky and if they are not lucky, they will be sacked.

The boys family will celebrate and welcome him with a big party at the Emir or Sultan's palace where he will be turban as the new Karlifa of his Emirate, then he will be send to Saudi for a lesser Hajj were Yar Adua will brave his illness to welcome him at the Jedda Airport.

And Dele Mamodu and his Ovation Magazine will be with him step by step with their camera to cover the whole thing from start to finish and gullible Nigerians will then rush to buy the Ovation to salivate.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by TalkItAll: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dora will come out and say It's negative elements trying to spoil the Nigerian Brand that are spreading the "rumours" of a suicide bomber.

na tatafo now, she go talk anything. she gets paid for talking and she helps herself from the pot too. all join sha.
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
Eziachi:

If he was caught in Nigeria, police would have apologised to his family for touching him. Police will be reminded that the boy is a close friend of the Yar Adua's. The people that caught him will be tranfered to the remotest village in Nigeria, if they are lucky and if they are not lucky, they will be sacked.

The boys family will celebrate and welcome him with a big party at the Emir or Sultan's palace where he will be turban as the new Karlifa of his Emirate, then he will be send to Saudi for a lesser Hajj were Yar Adua will brave his illness to welcome him at the Jedda Airport.

And Dele Mamodu and his Ovation Magazine will be with him step by step with their camera to cover the whole thing from start to finish and gullible Nigerians will then rush to buy the Ovation to salivate.
LOL
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by sweetpie23: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
he could either die or go free meaning his family could lipsrsealed
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by OAM4J: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
Eziachi:

lol.soooo funny  grin grin grin

Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
grin Ovation magazine and the Bisi Olatilor Show grin
Re: What Do U Think Would Have Happened To Umar Farouk If He Was Caught In Naija? by snowdrops(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
EFCC would be sent after the police officers that dared to arrest him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeri: This Is What A Normal President Should Be Doing / More Of Oshiomhole’s Bashing / Abdulmutallab Indicted By Us Jury, Faces Life Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.