Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Being President More Fitting For Me Than Governor – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being President More Fitting For Me Than Governor – Okorocha (300 Views)

This Guy Would Have Performed Better Than Governor Sanwo-Olu If Voted In 2019 / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Being President More Fitting For Me Than Governor – Okorocha by AnotherZik: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, April 11, (THEWILL) – The Governor of Imo state, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has suggested that the he is above the office of Governor, stating that the nation’s number one job is more bespoke for him.

Addressing journalists in Owerri on Monday, the Governor, who is serving out his second term, declared that he prefers being a President of Nigeria to being a state governor.

He however pointed out that he does not intend running against President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that he would shelf his ambition should the President decide to throw his hat into the ring come 2019.

“Governor does not fit me. What fits me is president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I will not contest against Buhari,” Okorocha said.

THEWILL has observed that since Buhari returned to the country from a 49-day medical vacation in the United Kingdom, Imo rescue mission advert has been running on major national television channels.

The commercial showcases the development strides of the Okorocha administration in Imo state. Analysts believe that this move is the governor’s means of worming his way into the consciousness of Nigerian voters ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/being-president-more-fitting-for-me-than-governor-okorocha/
Re: Being President More Fitting For Me Than Governor – Okorocha by tuniski: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Conman kawai!
Re: Being President More Fitting For Me Than Governor – Okorocha by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017

(1)

The Beauty Of The Giant Of Africa - Nigeria / Test-x180-alpha / NYCN Declares Allegations/claims Laid By Hon. Dino Melaye A Mere Propaganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.