Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,636 members, 7,847,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay (726 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by patogist: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerian Comedian Ay took to his Instagram to share the reason why he supported BBN winner Efe from the beginning to the End..

Read Here

I personally took to Efe of BBN because he reminds me of me. My journey from Warri to Lagos was laced with an action plan that i couldn't wait to happen. i was desperately passionate about making my own future, creating my own hope and my ultimate believe in God to help me through it all was completely undaunted.
My talent till date cannot pass for a 100%, but like my young warri brother Efe, i knew where i was coming from and i also had a complete understanding of the fact that my success story would come through hardwork, perseverance and sacrifice. Above all GRACE found my location without using Google map.

Efe may not have been the brightest of them all, the same way i cannot even vote myself as the funniest comedian in Nigeria, but experiencing GRACE under the influence of hardwork, sacrifice and struggle will always make you standout. All you need to do is take that bold step and start your journey today.

NB
If you want to experience how GRACE works... come to AY Live on Easter Sunday ( No be Jazz) .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvDIeDF2Gk/

http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/i-personally-took-to-efe-of-bbn-because.html

Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by Angeleena(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
hmm,you wan relate to efe,by force..no wonder Tboss,sister run,by force...truly failure is an orphan.
Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by Jessidaisy4(f): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
We don hear undecided
Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Liar oshi

This one that was supporting TBoss until the final week when he cowered and joined the bandwagon, now he's forming personal attachment

That is why I love P-square, they stay away from public support of contestants on these shows

1 Like

Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by GloriaNinja(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
THIS EFE NEWS IS GETTING OLD AND STALE.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by HelenBee(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS EFE NEWS IS GETTING OLD AND STALE.
Honestly.

3 Likes

Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by Arthurwinner(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
davido will now come and say that Efe reminds him of hhim too

1 Like

Re: I Personally Took To Efe Of BBN Because He Reminds Me Of Me - Ay by tribalistseun: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Even majek fashek will say Efe reminds him of his humble beginnings. AY think sey him jazz go work this year with that his N1,000,000 ticket show. For this Buhari regime?

(1) (Reply)

Why Lindaikejis Blog Is Failing / Davido's Millionaire Friend Ray Hush Puppi Rock Italy With Friends(photo,video) / Niki Minaj Shopping With Ex.(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.