Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not (934 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / New Headset Enables You To Talk Without Using Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not by klinro(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
With the increase in fake battery AND fake battery capacities, many OEMs are now introducing various means where customers can check if they have an original battery or the battery they are about to buy is an original one.

Leading the way is Huawei, itel mobile, Oppo as well as Vivo.

Using itel mobile as an example, the red coloured brand launched a special website to confirm the authenticity of their battery.

For those using itel phones, all they need to do is visit http://gc.itel-mobile.com, input their battery serial number and submit.
A quick confirmation message would show if its an original battery or not.

Just tried it now and mine is confirmed.

Here is hoping other Brands would do the same. Atleast, it would cut the average number of fake batteries that are prevalent in phone accessories outlets or what do you guys think?

Re: This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not by starlife30(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Let me try on my phone and confirm
Re: This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not by klinro(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
starlife30:
Let me try on my phone and confirm

Cool. Have you tried?
Re: This Website Enables You To Check If Your Phone Battery Is Genuine Or Not by bongolistik(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
klinro:

Cool. Have you tried?
it's not opening

(1) (Reply)

My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise / In Future You May Need To Charge Your Phone Only Four Times In A Whole Year!?. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.