Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) (56209 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Doctoryoung(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2017
grin miraculous ass
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Phuck does based on logistics mean? undecided
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by soulfood(m): 1:06am On Apr 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Loving the branding kiss

That yeye "white winch" go hide abi?

#TeamBossNation just disappeared on NL like say rapture don happen grin grin
Why you wicked like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy, them dey try recover, no add pain to their injury grin cheesy
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by parisbluefox: 2:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Oya send her number so I can pass it down to Efe for you...I'm sure Efe''s will like her...she fine die.

quqote author=Asito post=55487261]Efe come and marry her.
Bride prize na just 15million..

She "was' my gf if you're interested.
grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Gladys2017(f): 2:17am On Apr 12, 2017
efe GOD have blessed you
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Payporte spent a lot on publicity but its site is shitty as hell. Still not as bad as Nigerian Law School site thoughundecided
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by lizzlix(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Asito:
Efe come and marry her.

grin grin grin
bro, how much last? As per second hand level. You sef know say there's a possibility say e fit be "many hands" since na only you don admit for NOW
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Bisola dey scratch something ni?
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Iloveafrica:

MEANWHILE, in case you need someone who can design a blog
for you or you have anyone who wants to build a new blog

I can help you design a new blog or even redesign your
existing blog at an affordable price.

If you're interested, kindly call/sms/whatsapp me: 070-6427-2729 or
send me an email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

A trial will surely convince you...

CONTACT ME NOW!

What's your web address?
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by lilycasera(f): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Get a life the show is over. They don't even know you.Hating for no reason dey cause HBP.

decatalyst:
Loving the branding kiss

That yeye "white winch" go hide abi?

#TeamBossNation just disappeared on NL like say rapture don happen grin grin
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
lilycasera:
Get a life the show is over. They don't even know you.Hating for no reason dey cause HBP.

Never knew you are one of the 'them'. Please accept my sympathy
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by malware: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Asito:
Efe come and marry her.

grin grin grin

No be two balloons she get for chest, abi what's so special with her?
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by henocherry18: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Fame is good.
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by EppPliss: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by Tmsungs(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
God av mercy!,just looking at bisola tits like

Re: Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) by EyeBee04(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
LIFE CHANGING PLATFORM. Opportunity to relieve your financial stress. THIS IS NO JOKE.
http://www.goldmineglobal.net
Join and share till it gets to everyone you care about. GOLDMINE is an international platform making efforts to bridge the gap between the poor and rich in our society and helping people around the world. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer and nobody cares but GOLDMINE cares. Dig into goldmine today and stay happy everyday. United we grow, divided we stay stagnant. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.
Click on the link above and register. WE LOVE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.