Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth (709 Views)

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School / Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. / Yewa Awori Get It Right Now Or Never! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth by Akintande3(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Anybody who will lead Ogun state must be able to reach out to the people in humble and honest ways, not static in decision making. He should be a good listener, a planner , a strategist who work hard and talk less. Anybody who will lead Ogun state must be a highly detribalized person who sees his fellow human begins as equal and whose preoccupation is to provide succor to cushion their economic hardship.
Everybody knows chief Kolawole Lawal Mobolorunduro to be vision-personified. A clairvoyant extraordinaire. His power foresight was legendary to the extent that many people regard him as a mystic. KLM was not just a politician who looked forward to the next election, rather, he was a rare leader who looked forward to the next generation , no wonder why he keep on working hard to ensure his ministry provide a lot and generate more fund for Ogun state at this time of economic recession as the commissioner for forestry.
Kolawole Lawal MobOlorunduro - KLM is a fountain of wisdom, vibrant jurist, versatile genius, intellectual, rational thinker and fervent believer, strength of character, virtuous, righteous, pious, eloquent speaker, chivalrous, brave, courageous, humble…. In fact no number of adjectives that can be used to describe this great hero!!! His proficiency, status, experiences accompanied with academic excellence make him the real candidate reliable in Yewa Awori. His match is in-comparable. The only indigenous champion candidate, reliable, capable, commendable and superb in Yewa Awori for Ogun State next succession comes 2019.

Accedemically , Kolawole Lawal Mobolorunduro has all it takes to lead Ogun state comes 2019. He is intellectually and spiritually qualified, being a God fearing person from the priesthood; politically he is articulate; socially he is presentable. Let join hands to support a dynamic leader Kolawole Lawal MobOlorunduro-klm come 2019. He is the right man that fit for the cap.

1 Share

Re: Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth by iykofias(m): 1:26am On Apr 12, 2017
I wonder how the masses are being sold the same line over n over again, the way the epistle is written u would think the man is d messiah. If u think i'm lying then take a sad look at d mistake called buhari
Re: Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth by Akintande3(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
I understand ur concern but, You should understand that we should promote someone who love youth in Nigeria like KLM..
Re: Klm Is Our Choice --yewa Awori Youth by RMU: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
KLM the tested, trusted, reliable and the best that can ever happened to the youth of Ogun State.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Jarawa And Rescue 1,623 Persons(pics) / How Can I Be Corrupt When I Don't Like Money--- Amaechi / Ifeanyi Ubah And Government Cremation Of Igbo Interests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.