Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? (545 Views)

Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / Would You Slap Nicki Minaj For 8 Billion Dollars In This Recession / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2017
in this recession: if this happen to you, what will you do?

imagine you just collected your dollars transferred fresh to you.

you kept it in the wall drop waiting for the morning to go and change it

and you wake up to catch a rat doing this

what will you do the rat

1 Share

Re: In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by yomi007k(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2017
cry

O boy....na all ds kind tins dey cause suicidal thoughts oo.

I beg mk I no reason am.
Re: In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by orisa37: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Suicide immediately and to Hell straight.
Re: In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by ikombe: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
I will stop imagining undecided
Re: In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by robosky02(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2017
yomi007k:
cry

O boy....na all ds kind tins dey cause suicidal thoughts oo.

I beg mk I no reason am.

suicide ke

abeg tell me how to drill the ratty boy grin
Re: In This Recession: If This Happen To You, What Will You Do? by yomi007k(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2017
robosky02:

suicide ke

abeg tell me how to drill the ratty boy grin

After dt nko? Will d money come back.

Plus i said suicidal thoughts- something like depression.

(1) (Reply)

Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Gonorrhea / A Woman In Dilemma,she Needs Help And Wants Justice. / The Six Basic Guidelines For Women To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.