Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) (8553 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila & Others Pays Hon. Ja'afar Iliyasu's Family A Condolence Visit / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:
He made this statement about 14 years ago or so

" They can praise non-believers but cannot praise a believer for a good deed. They can give a benefit of doubt to non muslim but cannot do same to Muslim if he made a mistake.

Among these set of people is an article writer, many of you that read English newspaper would have seen his name Sunusi Lamido Sunusi.

A record of his writings in the past 4 years, not a single article he writes about praising a Muslim for a well done job. He always criticize Islam and sharia law in his writings. You cannot point out a single statement (in his writing) about wrong of a non-believers.

For the past five and a half years of OBJ government he has not for once criticize the regime but he always criticized Northern Governors for adopting sharia. he insulted them he said there is no " Ikhlas" faith (in adopting sharia law) he said there is no justice. he said they are liars, he said they are looters...

He has not for once write on federal government looting... He was in Lagos when OPC killed our people Perform terror attack but he refused write in condemning such evil.

Just yesterday newspaper he said muslim are dwelling in Madness for alleging OBjs marginalization. He (Sunusi) said Muslim should join hands with northern Christians 4 northern agenda. They should stop wailing on having Muslims in the ministers.

These are the type of humans people called intellectual " Almufakkilun " people with foresight. He (Sunusi) is the one bragging being a social critic.

These are clear sign of hypocrisy. Are they or is he doing it intentionally or because of illiteracy only God knows....

we must speak on this people in jummah summons, lectures .... because they write in English ( so many might not border to listen or read).

Wallahi if they are doing so in Hausa many of them cannot come to Kano and leave in peace. "

Not error free. Translation mistakes and typo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwCuuZN7m4

farouk0403 Abdulbsd RABIUSHILE04 NASTYNASOSO

Maa shaaa Allaah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Exactly. Anything anti-north anti north is welcome by him. The so called fanatic would by tomorrow 13th April be 10 years after his death but his lectures are still fresh as if he deliver them today. In fact it is impossible for a today to pass without Ja"'afar been played across all hausa northern state radio. And for Ramadan I cannot explain.

Why don't the government stop it since he is teaching fanaticism?

Maa shaaa Allaah akhee. Barakallahu feekum.

Shaykh Jafar (rahimahullaahuta'allah) has done his sadaqatul jariya b4 Allaah called him via his lectures, audios, videos, books, other charities he's done.

Also, offending someone who's alive is still good at d least u can go n apologize n b forgiven, what of a dead brother u slander, backbite, even wen he/she does or doesn't deserve it... What will one tell Allaah as regards that?!? Wallaah tallaah, we'll account for everything we say. Fear Allaah's chastisement for it is severe.

Most comments I read from our ignorant ikhwan is due to lack of Imaan n low intellect. They want to modernize the Islam of rasulullaah to suit thr whims n fancy, thus calling themselves MODERATE muslim, for what really?! ?! To have more likes, shares, encouraging comments from the likes of dem? ?

I seek refuge in Allaah from been a FOOLISH one.

Also if we r conversant with the hadith about d last hour and d one rasulullaah said about bringing bad leaders to us wen our sins increase(cheating each other, sinning etc) n no amount of dua will remedy it until we return back to Allaah by stopping the sins.

He advised to be patient with them n ask our right from Allaah so long as they do not tell us to disobey Allaah.

Alhamdulillaah ala ni'matal Islaam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by gwales: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

[s] OK let me tell you. The Sunusi you're now worshipping is among the killers of Gideon ? is he a fanatic?
[/s]

dont let your hatred for sanusi becloud your reasoning all in an effort to paint him black
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah akhee. Barakallahu feekum.

Shaykh Jafar (rahimahullaahuta'allah) has done his sadaqatul jariya b4 Allaah called him via his lectures, audios, videos, books, other charities he's done.

Also, offending someone who's alive is still good at d least u can go n apologize n b forgiven, what of a dead brother u slander, backbite, even wen he/she does or doesn't deserve it... What will one tell Allaah as regards that?!? Wallaah tallaah, we'll account for everything we say. Fear Allaah's chastisement for it is severe.

Most comments I read from our ignorant ikhwan is due to lack of Imaan n low intellect. They want to modernize the Islam of rasulullaah to suit thr whims n fancy, thus calling themselves MODERATE muslim, for what really?! ?! To have more likes, shares, encouraging comments from the likes of dem? ?

I seek refuge in Allaah from been a FOOLISH one.

Also if we r conversant with the hadith about d last hour and d one rasulullaah said about bringing bad leaders to us wen our sins increase(cheating each other, sinning etc) n no amount of dua will remedy it until we return back to Allaah by stopping the sins.

He advised to be patient with them n ask our right from Allaah so long as they do not tell us to disobey Allaah.

Alhamdulillaah ala ni'matal Islaam.

Modern Muslim want to impressed the world by speaking against Islam to get xtain support. Claiming to be moderate.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Look at the last sentence. Sunusi is enlightening who? Almajiris about the important of education on social media. Then this Almajiris must be educated to read what Sunusi is writing on Instagram page. Lol grin ;DHow exactly Sunusi is enlightening Almajiri on importance of education? Please how? Do they visit Facebook or Nairaland? Do they read newspaper..

Don't they read news of the country's situation to you in Hausa?

Most Hausa carry radio about listening to 'Labarai', isn't it?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
gwales:
dont let your hatred for sanusi becloud your reasoning all in an effort to paint him black

The person you hate because he said Jonathan is thief. The person you hate because allegedly he participate in killing Gideon, today is white to you because he speak what you want to hear.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Don't they read news of the country's situation to you in Hausa?

Most Hausa here carry radio listening to 'Labarai', isn't it?

Don't deviate we are talking of Almajiri not Hausa. Am I not a Hausa? Almajiri don't know anything except their school.

Or you mean Hausa are same as Almajiri?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Modern Muslim want to impressed the world by speaking against Islam to get xtain support. Claiming to be moderate.

That's inferiority complex I tell u. Bcuz Christian don't do the same with Islam especially. Modern Islaam by musicing, haraming,, b saying, BBNing, alcoholing, displeasing the Creator to please a worthless creation.

Allaah's help is sought greatly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't deviate we are talking of Almajiri not Hausa. Am I not a Hausa? Almajiri don't know anything except their school.

Or you mean Hausa are same as Almajiri?

So almajiris don't listen to 'labarai'?

And BTW, Sanusi's message was directed to the whole north and not just almajiri.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

This is nonsense!
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So almajiris don't listen to 'labarai'?

And BTW, Sanusi's message was directed to the whole north and not just almajiri.

And what are you saying? You said Almajiri and now north.

He should hold his own trash. We don't want. He said mosque should be converted to primary school but he refused to convert emirate mosque. Why?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:
This is nonsense!
It will always be nonsense to you.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by gwales: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
FriendNG:

The person you hate because he said Jonathan is thief. The person you hate because allegedly he participate in killing Gideon, today is white to you because he speak what you want to hear.
[/s] rubbish, take a peek through all my post and you would notice that I don't fall in any of the category you are trying to paint me. First of all, I never supported Jonathan not before, today or even tomorrow. I just l called you out for your hypocrisy in using an unsubstantiated allegation to try and paint sanusi black just because his differs from yours
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Udopasa: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
It is very unfortunate that the fairly educated northerners who are direct beneficiaries of the deprivation and dehumanisation of the talakawas up north are seriously employing their very poor writing skills to paint the Emir black; a friend to the christians and enemy to the muslims just to continue to feast with their children the madness occasioned by a religion they choose to manipulate to their favour. I only pray the Emir wouldn't be harmed by the purveyors of madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
gwales:
rubbish, take a peek through all my post and you would notice that I don't fall in any of the category you are trying to paint me. First of all, I never supported Jonathan not before, today or even tomorrow. I just l called you out for your hypocrisy in using an unsubstantiated allegation to try and paint sanusi black just because his differs from yours

I don't need to go and check. When I say you I mean your likes. Sunusi is already black no need to paint black a black.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

And what are you saying? You said Almajiri and now north.

He should hold his own trash. We don't want. He said mosque should be converted to primary school but he refused to convert emirate mosque. Why?

Lol, your head is totally blocked. How could he have said every mosque should be turned to primary school ? Of course you are twisting his assertion to paint him black to your own myopic taste.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, your head is totally blocked. How could he have said every mosque should be turned to primary school ? Of course you are twisting his assertion to paint him black to your own myopic taste.

KANO — THE Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, has advised northern governors to convert mosques to primary schools to save cost and boost education in the region.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/sanusis-statement-converting-mosques-schools-mischievous-junaid/

And I did not say every mosque Mr. liar

You should be ashamed of yourself. Where is the twisting?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by gwales: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't need to go and check. When I say you I mean your likes. Sunusi is already black no need to paint black a black.
Ok, I see no point arguing anymore since you have already made up your mind that sanusi was responsible for killing Gideon and anybody who disagree with you must be a Jonathan supporter. Sai da tsafe.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
gwales:
Ok, I see no point arguing anymore since you have already made up your mind that sanusi was responsible for killing Gideon and anybody who disagree with you must be a Jonathan supporter. Sai da tsafe.

I did not he was responsible. I said allegedly among. Those that oppose Sunusi b4 are now worshipping him 4 hearing wat they which.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Udopasa: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

I did not he was responsible. I said allegedly among. Those that oppose Sunusi b4 are now worshipping him 4 hearing wat they which.
And who are those that opposed him and what exactly is it that they are hearing now that u liken to worshiping him?
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Udopasa:
And who are those that opposed him and what exactly is it that they are hearing now that u liken to worshiping him?

Do you think I have time to be searching Nairaland threads and Facebook post for you. Choose to believe or live in denial.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Rilwayne001: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

KANO — THE Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, has advised northern governors to convert mosques to primary schools to save cost and boost education in the region.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/sanusis-statement-converting-mosques-schools-mischievous-junaid/

And I did not say every mosque Mr. liar

You should be ashamed of yourself. Where is the twisting?

Doofus, you didn't clarify your post. When he said converting mosques to school, of course he wasn't referring to every mosque in the region, so then why should you bring up the emirate mosque?

This is actually the statement in full: "If you look at our educational needs viz a viz the infrastructure deficit, it became imperative to convert existing mosque to primary school, and aside cost reduction on this era of recession, it would accelerate education development in the region. It is not all the time we pray and these utilities remain idle for the better part of the day. It will be highly rewarding if we convert them to learning institutions as obtained in other clime. When you convert these mosques to institution of learning in your domain, you have simply bring education to the door steps of citizens at less cost”.

If actually you had sense and understand English clearer, you wouldn't have seen any fault in what he said.

Any sane person with an active brain unlike yours will understand that he wasn't calling for demolition of mosques and Turning them entirely to school, rather he was saying they should utilize the mosque by making it a learning center during the hours when prayer is nt going on, and that this will bring education to their doorstep since most of these almajiris can't go a day without visiting the mosque..

Reasonable scholars see sense in this and they backed him up by saying " We have some parents who cannot afford to send their children even to public schools but if we can have these schools managed by our mosques, such parents would send their children there.” https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/scholars-back-emir-sanusi-on-using-mosque-as-classes/184603.html

I know you will still come up with another dumb hocus pocus like your deadbrain mentor named Junaid Muhammad. Smh
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Doofus, you didn't clarify your post. When he said converting mosques to school, of course he wasn't referring to every mosque in the region, so then why should you bring up the emirate mosque?

This is actually the statement in full: "If you look at our educational needs viz a viz the infrastructure deficit, it became imperative to convert existing mosque to primary school, and aside cost reduction on this era of recession, it would accelerate education development in the region. It is not all the time we pray and these utilities remain idle for the better part of the day. It will be highly rewarding if we convert them to learning institutions as obtained in other clime. When you convert these mosques to institution of learning in your domain, you have simply bring education to the door steps of citizens at less cost”.

If actually you had sense and understand English clearer, you wouldn't have seen any fault in what he said.

Any sane person with an active brain unlike yours will understand that he wasn't calling for demolition of mosques and Turning them entirely to school, rather he was saying they should utilize the mosque by making it a learning center during the hours when prayer is nt going on, and that this will bring education to their doorstep since most of these almajiris can't go a day without visiting the mosque..

Reasonable scholars see sense in this and they backed him up by saying " We have some parents who cannot afford to send their children even to public schools but if we can have these schools managed by our mosques, such parents would send their children there.” https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/scholars-back-emir-sanusi-on-using-mosque-as-classes/184603.html

I know you will still come up with another dumb hocus pocus like your deadbrain mentor named Junaid Muhammad. Smh

Lead by example then people will follow. There are more than a hundred mosque under his control. If you're protesting on emirate mosque. What of the remaining? He is yet to convert any.

Go to his house and see the Almajiris, y won't he convert any of those mosques? As he said those Almajiris are visiting mosque, so why won't he convert atleast one of those hundred mosque.

Both you and him are useless ranters.

Mention one mosque under Sunusi control that is converted to Primary school otherwise shut your red sense organ.

Remember only one I requested. 1 is enough.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Udopasa: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Do you think I have time to be searching Nairaland threads and Facebook post for you. Choose to believe or live in denial.
Your statement was a blanket one and that made me to get involved in the discourse cos I'm sure I was never opposed to the Emir and I also agree with his current torrents of messages in a bid to liberate first the mind of the Talakawas who mostly have resigned to fate that they are born to live and die in abject poverty and mental debasement based on twisted and evil religious teachings handed over to them by their so called leaders. The Emir must sustain this campaign and as a matter of urgency recruit rational youths and elders from the North to ensure that the voice of the religiously evil and bestial elements does not drown theirs. And while at it, he should be very careful to look out for himself cos his about championing the most dangerous and difficult revolution.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
Udopasa:
Your statement was a blanket one and that made me to get involved in the discourse cos I'm sure I was never opposed to the Emir and I also agree with his current torrents of messages in a bid to liberate first the mind of the Talakawas who mostly have resigned to fate that they are born to live and die in abject poverty and mental debasement based on twisted and evil religious teachings handed over to them by their so called leaders. The Emir must sustain this campaign and as a matter of urgency recruit rational youths and elders from the North to ensure that the voice of the religiously evil and bestial elements does not drown theirs. And while at it, he should be very careful to look out for himself cos his about championing the most dangerous and difficult revolution.
[/s]

Not every crap is worth my reply.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Udopasa: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Not every crap is worth my reply.
That's the diff between u and me. You see reason and call it crap while I see crap and try to make it reasonable just like what the Emir is trying to do with the north. Udo diri gi
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Udopasa:
That's the diff between u and me. You see reason and call it crap while I see crap and try to make it reasonable just like what the Emir is trying to do with the north. Udo diri gi

Have you finished making the crap reasonable? Then go and sleep.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by Udopasa: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Have you finished making the crap reasonable? Then go and sleep.
Lol... I will provided u stop being selfish and mischievous cos the world and particularly the north need people like the Emir and me at this point in time to speak truth and reason to peeps like u lest ur voice wil drown ours and d north be dragged to even the 8th Century. Do have a good nite and don't forget to play emirate politics when the time is right but don't play humanity in form of politics.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by FriendNG: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Udopasa:
Lol... I will provided u stop being selfish and mischievous cos the world and particularly the north need people like the Emir and me at this point in time to speak truth and reason to peeps like u lest ur voice wil drown ours and d north be dragged to even the 8th Century. Do have a good nite and don't forget to play emirate politics when the time is right but don't play humanity in form of politics.

You done finally finish D ranting? Oya go find your 2017 Paradise bed in the South.
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by farouk0403(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah

masha Allah
Re: Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) by farouk0403(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
FriendNG:

You done finally finish D ranting? Oya go find your 2017 Paradise bed in the South.

Lols funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Recovered N511.9bn In 2017, Magu Tells Reps / List Of Countries That Got Their Independence By War(photo Attached) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.