Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

"Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed (29336 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by OKDnigeria: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari did not attend the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council, FEC, because he was attending to “other issues”, Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, has said.

The meeting, which held inside the council chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Wednesday was presided by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo after Mr Buhari failed to turn up.

The absence of the president led to speculations that he has fallen ill again. The president recently spent almost two months in London on medical vacation.

Briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting, Mr. Mohammed said, “Mr President is not ill again”.

The minister added that “Mr. President is in town; Mr. President is attending to other issues. He looked at the agenda for the meeting and decided that the vice president should preside. It is not unusual for the vice president to preside over FEC meetings”.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/228655-buhari-absent-weekly-fec-meeting-lai-mohammed.html/amp

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by SubtleFRED(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
He should continue attending to 'other issues' until they sell him and this country.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Emperorone(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Attending to Other issues 'In the other room'? grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by kunlexy1759(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ok
Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by merbenko: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by odogwubiafra: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Issues that are more pressing than national issues. Lies from the inventor of lies. Few days now the uninformed Buhari will flaw Liar as usual.

90 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
They have started again oooooooo I thought the holy books said liars will not enter paradise!

76 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Alisegun(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
ok
Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even if him attend, him brain no carry again

14 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by sdindan: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
President of other Issues.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by dadebayo1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Someone should please tell oga Lai that he needs not talk everytime... The president is doing fine he met with CJN this morning.. QES instead of saying he decided not to attend because of agenda which simply means there was nothing of importance to the president on agenda...

18 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Other (medical) issues abi?

He should continue

5 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Let me confirm from other sources before Lai infected me with lies..

5 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who cares? His effect has not been felt since he became president; he rarely tours Nigeria and he is always holed-up in Aso villa or travelling to foreign countries at any given chance.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by vivaBiafra: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeria is not a zoo - Osita Okwchukwu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by micseyi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
What oder issues Mr. liar Moh'd. why can't dis man b ever plain and truthful? undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
PMB is attending to other business in the 'oza room'

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by EdCure: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emperorone:
Attending to Other issues 'In the other room'? grin
Obviously his health.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by pointstores(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
OK nw
Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buhari's cabals are on top of the sitution.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
I stopped ready when I saw 'other issues'
I have heard enough lies today
Maybe next time I can listen to you mr Lai grin

11 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
ok
Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by OreMI22: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Buhari is probably in London hospital now as we speak.
Smuggled out of Abuja at night using the presidential jet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by oshe11: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
NO NID TALKING COS WE WONT BLIV AS NA LAI TALK AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by spartan117(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lie lie mohamed cheesy d truth does not hurt u know undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by mailingdgreat: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
This lie-lie man will never come out straight and tell the truth, abi ur mama curse u from birth,abba?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by ProsperOkec: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't just know why I love lai Mohammed. His lies can make u laff till belle tear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Flexherbal(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
I stopped ready when I saw 'other issues'
I have heard enough lies today
Maybe next time I can listen to you mr Lai grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by GreatMahmud: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chai..Baba is obviously not strong.

1 Like

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by maxiuc(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
he has nothing to offer thats the reason

3 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
In dj khaleed's voice
ANOTHER ONE

3 Likes

Re: "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed by overhypedsteve(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
thats good for him.
see what James Ibori is trying to do in the Niger Delta Next Elections
https://www.nairaland.com/3738314/see-what-james-ibori-trying#55511113

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Bauchi With "RIP APC Coffin" / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.