Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (37698 Views)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by KEVIND: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
There was a general laughter today at the Council chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja when President Muhammadu Buhari referred to the Minister of State for Environment, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Jibrin as “Your Highness”.

Buhari who arrived the council chamber for the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting at 11:01am had, after the National Anthem, said ” prayers your Highness”, referring to Jibrin.

After Jibrin offered the prayers, the President requested the Minister of State of Health, Osagie Ehanire to offer the Christian version of the prayers.

Jibrin, last week, emerged as the Emir of Nasarawa in Nasarawa local government area of Nasarawa state.

In attendance at the meeting are the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita and 25 ministers.

At the end of the FEC meeting, the ministers would brief the State House reporters on the outcome of the meeting.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fec-buhari-refers-to-minister-as-your-highness.html/amp

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by val15: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by nnachukz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Another achievement of Buhari according to his Zombies. That was a recognition of a name sake.

272 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by FarahAideed: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
This dullard has gone senile but yet some people insist he must lead us

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Kenekingisback: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jibrin grin

A tale of two Jibrins grin

Useless government of lowness

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Much ado about nothing.

Even the article itself sees the humour as it states "there was general laughter.." but Since PDP doesn't understand what humour is, they would certainly find this very strange and even be bitter about it. cheesy

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus, the Darling of Igbos and head of Igbo Darling party just revealed to us that MORE IGBOS HAVE DIED UNDER THIS REGIME THAN THEY DID IN THE CIVIL WAR and Nairaland Igbo's AGREED WITH HIM.

Make I hear any idiot next time come tell me about some phantom casualty figures of millions during the war. grin

#WeStandWithSecondus. cool

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
nnachukz:
Another achievement of Buhari according to his Zombies. That was a recognition of a name sake.
How far with the Secondus comment about the number of your kith and kin that lost their lives during the war?

Any comments? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by nnachukz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
How far with the Secondus comment about the number of your kith and kin that lost their lives during the war?

Any comments? grin
Go back to school if you think only my Kin and kith lost their lives during the civil war.
I would have commented on that if I heard you say something about the current millions of children in the dullard's backyard in Katsina who were reportedly going through acute malnutrition by UNICEF. Or those currently going through the NEXT LEVEL poverty, hunger and starvation that have led to some death in Niger State also reported by UNICEF.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Corrinthians(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
nnachukz:

Go back to school if you think only my Kin and kith lost their lives during the civil war.
I would have commented on that if I heard you say something about the current millions of children in the dullard's backyard in Katsina who were reportedly going through acute malnutrition by UNICEF. Or those currently going through the NEXT LEVEL poverty, hunger and starvation that have led to some death in Niger State also reported by UNICEF.
Which means you agree with Secondus.

I also agree with him. grin

Just a handful died and they've been lying to us millions died.

God bless Secondus for this wonderful revelation. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by BruncleZuma: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Edgarated(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Will it make life in this country better?
mtsheew

======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mumu thread for Mumu wailers.

Another campaign by PDP, nothing to campaign with anymore.

Rogues and thieves supported by criminals.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Omeokachie: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
They should give him a chieftaincy title because he will need it come 2019 since being seen to be relevant is all he is about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by arantess: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is he senile or what?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Etizz: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Damn......

Is he that daft?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

That is according honor to a now emir of Nassarawa

Jibrin, last week, emerged as the Emir of Nasarawa in Nasarawa local government area of Nasarawa state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by infogenius(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
who cares what the dullard calls anybody in his clueless cabinet?
Na joke nigerians vote am to dey crack?
Nigerians are suffering, dullard is cracking joke.

Please, Just get out of aso rock and get ur dull brain to ur cattles in daura

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Akpacha(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jubril not fully integrated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Iceman2017(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's Jubril... He saw the minister he respect and adore before from Sudan. Just like when you are a fan of someone grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Much ado about nothing.

Even the article itself sees the humour as it states "there was general laughter.." but Since PDP doesn't understand what humour is, they would certainly find this very strange and even be bitter about it. cheesy

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus, the Darling of Igbos and head of Igbo Darling party just revealed to us that MORE IGBOS HAVE DIED UNDER THIS REGIME THAN THEY DID IN THE CIVIL WAR and Nairaland Igbo's AGREED WITH HIM.

Make I hear any idiot next time come tell me about some phantom casualty figures of millions during the war. grin

RESPECT to this great man.
He said it as it is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by domino4211(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
G
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
sad
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by gurunlocker: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Just waiting for this man to start his campaign grin
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
arantess:
Is he senile or what?

Read the full article

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by castrol180(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Misplaced priority by jibrin of Sudan
Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by asobo: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
He doesn't want to call him Jibrin don't you people get it. Jibrin calling Jibrin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by RevenGeMission: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
hmmmmmm

Brain dead folks are making a story out of this

2013 i read a piece about Buhari , the man is a serial comedian , hes not harsh to his inner circle or staffs , he made funny and witty jokes while in PTF

That same Buhari was is and will still be a joker

President Muhammadu Buhari cracks jokes and still keeps a straight face, said Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo in a documentary, “Buhari: Beyond the Iron and Steel” put together by the Media and Publicity department of the State House.

“He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face
,” Osinbajo said.

just type buhari jokes in office to google or youtube and see

funny buhari jokes so far

he joked about orubebe's outburst

he joked about threat to VP's job

he joked about being a clone in poland

joked with Tinubu when sick in london

inshort , Buhari is happiness as opposed to what haters want us to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD36fyIIz3I

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by yanabasee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Which means you agree with Secondus.

I also agree with him. grin

Just a handful died and they've been lying to us millions died.

God bless Secondus for this wonderful revelation. cheesy

Same way your dullard presidential media outlets, have been lying to the masses over the killing of our soldiers with obsolete weapons.....

Under this evil regime, through python-dance and peaceful protests.... Igbo's have been tremendously murdered. Even declared a faction of the race, a terrorist group for seeking for a referendum harmlessly...

Use your head, ogbeni....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by 2016v2017: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Jibrin grin

A tale of two Jibrins grin

Useless government of lowness
I don't know why foolish Nigerians are still calling the impostor Jubril in Aso Rock Buhari.
why Nigerians pretending to be ignorant of this Military regime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Olodo...see how you disgraced yourself by not reading the article.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Much ado about nothing.

U must be having the feeling that u just made a nice joke buh it's just ur usual zombie growling...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC by Gloriousgud: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Jubrin alsudani the impostor will always confuse. he must go and must be punish for impersonation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.