Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Rare Images Of North Korea Military. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rare Images Of North Korea Military. (10695 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Electronzeez(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Does it make it better?

It makes us better than those who kill themselves and still kill others different from them .
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Electronzeez:

It makes us better than those who kill themselves and still kill others different from them .

I can't believe you are justifying people killing people. You are not better than them. You are a monster!

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Electronzeez(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

I can't believe you are justifying people kill people. You are not better than them. You are a monster!

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Craigston: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:

I think you crazy.

Nothing to admire about a dictator starving his people to invest in the military just to stroke his ego.

Hehehehehe. Your reaction was as I expected. Yea, that man is crazy. Most of them aren't volunteers: they have no choice, as all hope of any other form of life has been taken from them. It's why so many of them are eager to escape.
The people wouldn't be starving if that man had let commerce flourish between them and other countries. He just keep pumping money into missile programs with the hope of striking the US (such a fool!). They lost it when their focus changed from challenging Western imperialism (as China successfully did) to preparing for a war they don't need.

@lovelygurl didn't catch my troll. For the most part, military life is dull. Who likes having only his orders, obeying the last command? *yawns*
I'm enjoying myself here jorrr... Good luck and God's grace to all those guys keeping Boko Haram terrorists away; I won't be joining you anytime soon.

PS: NK can come out of this tight position if they recognize they've won the good war (the noble one they started with). They're fairly independent of the US military. They can now open up other aspects of a standard economy, defuse the tension, and have the raft of sanctions eased. But they're as blind as Putin of Russia. Two great countries wasting other potentials for military power.
The Korean war is long over; what's their gripe still? They're fighting a war their grandfathers started, gave up on, and left at their death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
overhypedsteve:
OGA the F22 is was not specifically designed for stealth unlike the more expensive f35. if the jet was desinedc for stealth then why would anybody praise the pilot for not giving up his position. the Iranian phantoms are very outdated planes that have not seen any form of upgrade since the sanctions in 90s. so how will they see anything in the first place. even a flying truck should be stealthy to them.
F22 is not built for stealth?
You need to update your knowledge on Raptor.
Stealthiness doesn't mean complete invisibility on Radar.
Most of the time, it is the weapons they carry that do give away their position. A jet may be stealthy but its weapons may not. And for the fact a jet is stealthy doesnt mean the pilot won't see anything on ground. Stealthiness can only reduce radar visibility not pilot visibility.
More so, there are so many giant radars in mordern days military that could detect any flying object.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by knostbrown01(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Zane2point4:

I follow the facts not any news media outlet.

You can compare su-35 to maybe f-35 joint strike fighter.

But su-35 definitely dont stand a chance against lock heed martin F22 rapture, dont even go there, even the Russian know this well well.

yes oooo,... only those that don't know anything think F22 is a child's play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Bros stop rough play oh grin I'm sure the Nigerian Navy has what it takes to detect such grin grin grin
with this grin grin grin grin shocked shocked tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Talk2bryant(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Look at the white hilux, it can carry a nuclear warhead that'll annihilate half of America grin grin I trust my runaway from boko haram boys
egedem:

3 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by leofab(f): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Evils
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Like play like play that American buffoon will cause WW3

Bros, help me tell them o. Please tell me, why is it that those who never fought in combat are usually the ones who seem eager to fight wars?
Look at Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ) who sent American boys to fight a futile war in Vietnam in the late 60's and George W. Bush who escaped being drafted into the army during that war only to now start a war in Iraq that has destabilized the middle east.

Now we now have Trump who himself avoided serving in the millitary during the same Vietnam war eager to start another war when diplomacy will do? Na wa o.

Like someone said (the former American Ambassador to North Korea) on BBC the other day, the North Koreans ARE NOT SUICIDAL.: This guys no matter how maniacal they seem are quite logical. So all this hoopla that the North Koreans are building a weapon to attack the US is false because they know that an attack on the US will mean that the U.S will completely obliterate them.

Trump should know all this things if he were level headed but the toxic mixture of machismo and the desire to look big before the rest of the world seems to be driving his decision making right now.

North Korea is scared and they are showing off weapons to show the damage they can cause in the case of an invasion so that the U.S would be forced to having second thoughts that is why the U.S and the North Koreans need to seat down and have talks. They both need to bargain. North Korea should abandon there nuclear program and there quest to build intercontinental ballistic missiles that have the capability of hitting the U.S while the U.S removes the sanctions that have crippled the nation. End of story. Shikena.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:17am On Apr 28, 2017
DAramis:
All these will amount to nothing if the USA will drop 3 nuclear bomb in 3 strategic places in this North Korean country. You will be surprised at the speed with which they will be waiving the white flag (which symbolizes peace)

And you think the chinese would just standby and let that happen?
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:20am On Apr 28, 2017
Zoharariel:

North Korea currently operates 70 nuclear-armed submarines. This is Y I laugh at the assholes who say North Korea's ICBM cannot reach Amerika's mainland. grin

Tell me, how does Amerika intend to counter North Korea's Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles (SLBMs) armed with Nuclear warheads? Through their useless Patriot Missile Defense System? Hahahahaaaaaaa! I'm outta here! grin

Actually, they are still working on building ICBM's and that's what is provoking this rubbish.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Joavid:

I think you crazy.

Nothing to admire about a dictator starving his people to invest in the military just to stroke his ego.

Abeg tell them o.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2017
egedem:

Chei!!!!!! odikwa serious oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, please take down that picture. Its too embarassing.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 5:29am On Apr 28, 2017
DAramis:
All these will amount to nothing if the USA will drop 3 nuclear bomb in 3 strategic places in this North Korean country. You will be surprised at the speed with which they will be waiving the white flag (which symbolizes peace)

Please tell me why is it that those who never fought in combat are usually the ones who seem eager to fight wars?
Look at Lyndon B. Johnson (LBJ) who sent American boys to fight a futile war in Vietnam in the late 60's and George W. Bush who escaped being drafted into the army during that war only to now start a war in Iraq that has destabilized the middle east.

Now we now have Trump who himself avoided serving in the millitary during the same Vietnam war eager to start another war when diplomacy will do? Na wa o.

Like someone said (the former American Ambassador to North Korea) on BBC the other day, the North Koreans ARE NOT SUICIDAL.: This guys no matter how maniacal they seem are quite logical. So all this hoopla that the North Koreans are building a weapon to attack the US is false because they know that an attack on the US will mean that the U.S will completely obliterate them.

Trump should know all this things if he were level headed but the toxic mixture of machismo and the desire to look big before the rest of the world seems to be driving his decision making right now.

North Korea is scared and they are showing off weapons to show the damage they can cause in the case of an invasion so that the U.S would be forced to having second thoughts that is why the U.S and the North Koreans need to seat down and have talks. They both need to bargain. North Korea should abandon there nuclear program and there quest to build intercontinental ballistic missiles that have the capability of hitting the U.S while the U.S removes the sanctions that have crippled the nation. End of story. Shikena.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Jokul(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Craigston:
Wouldn't it be great should Nigeria cooperate militarily, as well as economically, with North Korea? I may defect soon to join a foreign military.

Nigerian politicians lack foresight!! nut hugging and butt licking set of humans!!..
North Korea once offered us missile/rocket technology on a platter of gold but we declined the offer!!
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by DAramis: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2017
davidif:

Please tell me why is it that those who never fought in combat are usually the ones who seem eager to fight wars?

True but US is not willing to shift ground. They want North Korea to stop their nuclear weapons program just like that which they are not willing to do because it is their last bargaining chip.
We all hope for a better world free from war cause their is no gain in war.
Nice analysis by the way.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by davidif: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
DAramis:

True but US is not willing to shift ground. They want North Korea to stop their nuclear weapons program just like that which they are not willing to do because it is their last bargaining chip.

But they both need to sit down first. Trump seems to be following in Obama's footsteps of never sitting down with the North Koreans.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by DAramis: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2017
davidif:

But they both need to sit down first. Trump seems to be following in Obama's footsteps of never sitting down with the North Koreans.
Well, I am watching to see who will shift his stance first.
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by Craigston: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jokul:

Nigerian politicians lack foresight!! nut hugging and butt licking set of humans!!..
North Korea once offered us missile/rocket technology on a platter of gold but we declined the offer!!
I'm sure they'll be willing to sell now, but we won't want to piss off Trump. NK is eager to nuke the US; we'd be making it faster should we have any strong economic relationship with them.
One thing we can learn from them is that it's not too late to start. We're suffering of the negligence of our ancestors; our descendants should not suffer the cumulative effect that includes ours too.

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by ceeceeuwa: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Explorers:
In 2015, it became mandatory for all women to serve in the military.
shocked for real?
Re: Rare Images Of North Korea Military. by younggenius1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
if north korea is the fourth largest who is the first,second,third
and what position is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pierre Buyoya, Burundi Ex-president Dies From Covid-19 / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Zuckerberg Says Biden Administration Pressured Meta To Censor Information Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.