Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,808 members, 7,844,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing (3515 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by tpia6: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2011
tpia*:

@ congoshine

i trust she'll get past this stage.

hopefully that isnt a far fetched wish.
She mustn't o !

We the 'infidels' are ready for people like that. angry angry
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
@tpia,ehm,but whats your problem,when has it become a crime to protect oneself or group from the evil attack from the enemy,honestly i cant get the point youre driving at,are you one of the enemies?If so then watch out,and still keep your ugly guessing.

@congoshine,the same applies to you,If you feel the right thing for you to do is to sit and fold arms when your family is constantly attacked,then you can continue backing,that shows how foolish your are,plus your thinking.And mind both of you,i only meant enemies that fight muslms not innocent
people, Islam never teaches about fighting innocent people only those that fight them,so nexttime you wanna comment do your home work well and use your brain
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by babs787(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Abuzola

in this scenario we are talking of killing our civilians and Allah said fight them the way they fight you.

We are not Allah and should not put judgement into our hands. We should all know that this is part of what is causing unwarranted death in some countries. Some count it as a retaliatory process, avenginG the death of loved ones, avenging the death of a those sharing the same faith with the hope,believe that it is the act of Jihad etc. Allah alone has judgement and He knows the reason for everything and knows why it is happening this way. Come to think of it, Allah is able to put a stop to all these but only knows the reason for holding on. There are verses that goes against taking another person's life.

Quran 4: 29-30:  "O ye who believe!,  [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire, "

Quran 17: 33:The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better.  "Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause, "

Now, let us take a look a these verses:

In Quran 2V 190: “And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.”

Also in Al A’raf 39: “And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.”

The above verses are very straight forward that one should fight against those who wage against you but one should fight only those who wage against you meaning that you should for example fight the army and not innocent civilian (men, women, boys, girls, infants), all living things which could be termed committing excess:

Quran 2 v 190: And fight in God's cause against those who wage war against you, but do not commit aggression — for, verily, God does not love aggressors.

As for suicide can anybody open the dictionary and define suicide, is suicide a sacrifice of ones life to inflict damage on the enemy ? Thank you

Suicide (Latin suicidium, from sui caedere, "to kill oneself"wink is the act of a human being intentionally causing his or her own death. Suicide is often committed out of despair, or attributed to some underlying mental disorder which includes depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, alcoholism and drug abuse. Financial difficulties, troubles with interpersonal relationships and other undesirable situations play a significant role.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by AbuHanifa: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
Question: What is the ruling regarding acts of jihaad by means of suicide, such as attaching explosives to a car and storming the enemy, whereby he knows without a doubt that he shall die as a result of this action?

Response: Indeed, my opinion is that he is regarded as one who has killed himself (committed suicide), and as a result he shall be punished in Hell, for that which is authenticated on the authority of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam).

[((Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever)), [Bukhaaree (5778) and Muslim (109 and 110)]].

However, one who is ignorant and does not know, and assumes his action was good and pleasing to Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala), then we hope Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) forgives him for that which he did out of (ignorant) ijtihaad, even though I do not find any excuse for him in the present day. This is because this type of suicide is well known and widespread amongst the people, so it is upon the person to ask the people of knowledge (scholars) regarding it, until the right guidance for him is differentiated from the error.

And from that which is surprising, is that these people kill themselves despite Allaah having fordbidden this, as He (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) says:

{And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allaah is Most Merciful to you}, [Soorah an-Nisaa., Aayah 29].

And many amongst them do not desire anything except revenge of the enemy, by whatever means, be it halaal or haraam. So they only want to satisfy their thirst for revenge.

We ask Allaah to bless us with foresight in His Deen and action(s) which please Him, indeed He is all Powerful over all things.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen
Kayfa Nu'aalij Waaqi'unaa al-Aleem - Page 119

Although fighting is a process wherein the people are killed or injured, the Prophet – peace be upon him – has legislated to his people supreme morals and principles governing the manners of the Muslim fighter and imposing severe punishments on the violators in the current life and the hereafter. Accordingly, the holy fighting should not be used except under the permissible means and the fair methods. Safwan Bin Assal – May Allah be pleased with him – said: (The Prophet – peace be upon him has sent me with a brigade and said: Start Fight in the name of Allah The Almighty and don't exceed the proper bounds and don't be treacherous…)) (1)?

Yahia Bin Saeed said: Abu Bakr – May Allah be pleased with him – has sent the armies to Al-Sham and told Yazid Bin Abi Sufian the following: (I have ten commandments to you: Don't destroy inhabited places, don't kill sheep or camels except for eating, don't sink palms or burn it, don't exaggerate, don't be coward, don't kill children, women, or old people, don't cut fruitful trees) (2).

In another narration he said: (You will pass by people who dedicated their time for hermitages, don't bother them). These texts and the other Islamic military rules established by the Prophet comprised the moral principles of war, such as:

1. Dedication and neutrality concerning the actual objectives of the war and leave any thing related to the hatred, treachery, revenge or retaliation.

2- Keep the environment and avoid spoiling the land such as burning trees and killing the animals except when necessary.

3- Not confronting the non-warriors such as the women, children and the old people.

4- Religious forgiveness, respecting the sacred places of the others, not killing the priests or ministers unless they fight Muslims or support fighting the Muslims and avoid their churches and worship places.

Walahu A'lam
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
uplawal:

@tpia,ehm,but whats your problem,when has it become a crime to protect oneself or group from the evil attack from the enemy,honestly i cant get the point youre driving at,are you one of the enemies?If so then watch out,and still keep your ugly guessing.

@congoshine,the same applies to you,If you feel the right thing for you to do is to sit and fold arms when your family is constantly attacked,then you can continue backing,that shows how foolish your are,plus your thinking.And mind both of you,i only meant enemies that fight muslms not innocent
people, Islam never teaches about fighting innocent people only those that fight them,so nexttime you wanna comment do your home work well and use your brain
This is precisely the point. can you clearly define who these 'enemies ' are?

Its deranged people like you that believe there is a 'War on Islam or muslims'.

No such thing exists. People fight people for various reasons oil,bragging rights,politics etc.

When Saddam invaded Kuwait it wasn't war on Islam,or when the Yemeni govt killed tens of Shia Hoothi rebels or the ongoing genocide against black muslims in Darfur or the killing of Ahmadiyya in Pakistan.

Or the constant bombing of Sunni,Shia and others in Iraq.

So who is the enemy you want your children to kill themselves for?

You yoruba people foolishly allow Arab ideology fill up your heads without thinking.

Thats why an over pampared hausa boy will try to blow up his g.enitals in the name of fighting 'the enemies of Islam'.

Face your life and stop looking for enemies where they aren't.

I have seen from your posts that you as confused as a new born baby . I only warn you for the sake of the British residency(or passport) you're trying to acquire to be careful what you post on the internet.

The tolerance levels of the dumb oyinbo people for all these conspiracy nonsense has obviously worn thin.

A word as they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2011
just because a persons advocates literacy in the usage of arms, and or wishes society is armed does not translate to some form of bad spirited mindset.

to be radical is always a bad thing. I wonder what Tpia and Congoshine will say about the American radical; The forefather of american constitution, Thomas Jefferson?

Please Youtube him under; Thomas Jefferson: A true American Radical.

He was one of those rare gems among men. His wishes for his people was not different from what Uplawal wishes for her people; Consciousness of self preservation.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
Imagine if Nigerians are full packing, do you think the arms robberies that curtain off neighborhoods at night could be the norm, where human beings are terrorized, properties taken, wives, daughters are violated right there in the presence of the husband, father, brothers and uncles?

Radicalization is a sure was for people in most situation arrest bad happenings. Nigeria for example needs radical approach in all her imaginable conditions. Maybe all these tribalism, horrors in politics, economic woes and malaise mindset and lack of personal responsibility can all be arrested by one strong iron hand hammer head tough leadership.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 6:08am On Jan 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Imagine if Nigerians are full packing, do you think the arms robberies that curtain off neighborhoods at night could be the norm, where human beings are terrorized, properties taken, wives, daughters are violated right there in the presence of the husband, father, brothers and uncles?

Radicalization is a sure was for people in most situation arrest bad happenings. Nigeria for example needs radical approach in all her imaginable conditions. Maybe all these tribalism, horrors in politics, economic woes and malaise mindset and lack of personal responsibility can all be arrested by one strong iron hand hammer head tough leadership.

Sweetnecta:

just because a persons advocates literacy in the usage of arms, and or wishes society is armed does not translate to some form of bad spirited mindset.

to be radical is always a bad thing. I wonder what Tpia and Congoshine will say about the American radical; The forefather of american constitution, Thomas Jefferson?

Please Youtube him under; Thomas Jefferson: A true American Radical.

He was one of those rare gems among men. His wishes for his people was not different from what Uplawal wishes for her people; Consciousness of self preservation.
You are trying to make sense at the same time babbling.

If you are learning how to use arms to defend yourselves is one thing,but with the view like uplawal that there are 'enemies' is another.

This mindset is very dangerous & needs to be uprooted wherever it surfaces,it builds up in fertile minds and makes them see confirmation when there isn't any.

I repeat when muslims kill muslims- its not a war on muslims,but when a war breaks out between muslim majority country and a non-muslim majority one its a 'war on Islam'.

Imagine if your younger sister was one of those killed on a beautiful September day in 2001,a sad situation ,made worse because you couldn't even find a fingernail to bury- all becos some psychotic guys feel there is immense reward for them killing the 'enemies of God',you'll understand what I'm talking about. Or you were on Farouk Abdulmuttalab's flight to Detroit on Christmas day 2009.

As per the American nut-job you're talking about,if he has similar conspiracy induced terrorist tendencies,everything I've posted applies to him as well.

And when you say 'her people' what are you talking about? Is it the hausa muslims that don't regard her as a true believer or the racist arabs that think africans are good enough to be housekeepers? Or the Taliban that would probably kill her for having an education?

Thats the point I'm making,these arab tribal doctrines find their way into Nigerian culture and we take it as the 'word of God',while discounting our own culture and people(Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Tiv,Ijaw etc).
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Congoshine,can you shut up plssssss,when av you turn to a mind reader,from my post,it def talked about defending of oneself or group by weapon if attacked by an enemy or enemies,yeah a non muslim could be an enemy to Islam,and when the enemies attack Muslims,its our duty to fight back and not folding arms till they massacre muslims,,also get that into your very skull,cos am not sure youre using your brain well.Maybe you got hearing and visual problem,for the last time am replying you,get this fact,, ISLAM DONT KILL INNOCENT SOUL OR GROUP,muslims are only permitted to kill for just cause or during war when attacked by enemies,or when has it become a crime to groom believers up to prepare them for any attack from the enemies.Pls just go and take cold water if you still cant understand this.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Congoshine,Mumu,its only ignorant hausa muslim that will say such,and besides,Islam dnt discriminate,pls get your bp checked.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
uplawal:

@Congoshine,can you shut up plssssss,when av you turn to a mind reader,from my post,it def talked about defending of oneself or group by weapon if attacked by an enemy or enemies,yeah a non muslim could be an enemy to Islam,and when the enemies attack Muslims,its our duty to fight back and not folding arms till they massacre muslims,,also get that into your very skull,cos am not sure youre using your brain well.Maybe you got hearing and visual problem,for the last time am replying you,get this fact,, ISLAM DONT KILL INNOCENT SOUL OR GROUP,muslims are only permitted to kill for just cause or during war when attacked by enemies,or when has it become a crime to groom believers up to prepare them for any attack from the enemies.Pls just go and take cold water if you still cant understand this.

uplawal:

@Congoshine,Mumu,its only ignorant hausa muslim that will say such,and besides,Islam dnt discriminate,pls get your bp checked.
Dialing M15. . . . . .
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Congoshine: [Quote]Imagine if your younger sister was one of those killed on a beautiful September day in 2001,a sad situation ,made worse because you couldn't even find a fingernail to bury-[/Quote]There were muslims killed on the September day in 2001. It was a cold morning in New York City, contrary to your opinion of "beauty". If you couldnt even find fingernail to bury, imagine having from the rubles the charred passports of only the criminals, and any of the passengers? Which is more flammable, the thin pages of passport or human body?

[Quote]all becos some psychotic guys feel there is immense reward for them killing the 'enemies of God',you'll understand what I'm talking about. Or you were on Farouk Abdulmuttalab's flight to Detroit on Christmas day 2009.[/Quote]Nothing Farouk did, or any muslim killing innocent person or persons, publicly or privately is based in Islam. I refer you to Muhammad [as], while I presented what Job [as] did with his wife, long time before Muhammad. Allah says "you have a good example in the noble Messenger". I will not even hit, strike, touch or tap my wife, since Muhammad [as] didnt do any of these, while for those who want to take advantage of what is available, may copy Job, similar to a man who marries 1 wife, while he has the option of the advantage in the Quran for 2, or 3, or 4 wives.

[Quote]As per the American nut-job you're talking about,if he has similar conspiracy induced terrorist tendencies,everything I've posted applies to him as well.[/Quote]That American nut job, was one of the best few people ever walked the country known as USA. He was the framer of the constitution, almost by himself. I am wondering if you read minds, since you already know that there was unspoken thought by him, and unspoken thought by Uplawal, both amounting to danger? What we know is this, Jefferson's thought spoken and unspoken, the whole of it, from mere observation has kept his country as a bright shining light on the hill. We can only imagine that since Uplawal mirrors him, her thought is to have the same result.

[Quote]And when you say 'her people' what are you talking about? Is it the hausa muslims that don't regard her as a true believer or the racist arabs that think africans are good enough to be housekeepers? Or the Taliban that would probably kill her for having an education?[/Quote]I dont have the ability to ready mind like you. Her people is best known to her, if what she wrote that you seem to be having a heartache from is not clear enough for you. I responded to you on two fronts; reading meaning beyond what she wrote and bad painting Islam because of your opinions of Muslims and your own hatred of Islam. The other aspects that I ignore are worthless, since I do know plenty of Hausa Muslims who are completely opposite of your generalization, Arabs who are not racists, and will give their daughters to Africans, and the Taliban who are dont know more than what we learned from the news did have an educated young man from them who was stuck in the US, as he arrived on a state visit before sept 11.

[Quote]Thats the point I'm making,these arab tribal doctrines find their way into Nigerian culture and we take it as the 'word of God',while discounting our own culture and people(Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Tiv,Ijaw etc).[/Quote]There is nothing Arab Tribal about Islam. Well, Arab is multitribal, and which tribe you will pinning Islam to will be interesting to know, considering the fact that the Tribe of Muhammad [as] ran him out of Makka and it was almost towards the end of his mission that the began to actually accept it. If it was based on their tribe, can you imagine them running him out, rather than accepting him, the reason Islam has its own culture and the doctrine is completely not of arabs who were polytheist by nature. It is interesting to know that you will not take christianity as Jewish Tribal doctrines, considering that you claim that even the Trinity which is unwritten in the Bible can be found in OT, Jesus being the "word" in this case. You have a very unusual argument against Islam.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
Well I was in New York on that day & it was a beautiful day, I don't know what you're inferring. undecided

Anyway if you're not terrorism inclined like Ms 'soon to be deported' Uplawal,then there isn't much to discuss.

Stay off the conspiracy route ok ?

Sweetnecta:

There is nothing Arab Tribal about Islam. Well, Arab is multitribal, and which tribe you will pinning Islam to will be interesting to know, considering the fact that the Tribe of Muhammad [as] ran him out of Makka and it was almost towards the end of his mission that the began to actually accept it.
Arab tribal means arab tribal,I dnt understand this your own ITK.

Sweetnecta:

It is interesting to know that you will not take christianity as Jewish Tribal doctrines, considering that you claim that even the Trinity which is unwritten in the Bible can be found in OT, Jesus being the "word" in this case. You have a very unusual argument against Islam.
Please quote where I posted the above statements,if you can't, kindly desist from making such assumptions.

On a final note,I have absolutely nothing against muslims or any religion. We met it all here on earth & will leave them here. I however resist deranged conspiracy theorists who can't reason properly e.g Farouk,George Bush,uplawal etc
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Congoshine: « #45 on: Today at 09:20:31 PM »
[QUote]Well I was in New York on that day & it was a beautiful day, I don't know what you're inferring. Undecided
Anyway if you're not terrorism inclined like Ms 'soon to be deported' Uplawal,then there isn't much to discuss.
Stay off the conspiracy route ok ?[/Quote]The concrete jungle of NYC, after Labor day takes an eerie chill. At least for a few days or weeks before the bodies get adjusted to fall weather. Where ever you were on that day, you must have been consuming a lot of what you were consuming to think it was beautiful september day. And about the bold, most wealthy people in any society made their wealth in their home country. Maybe it is better to be home than to be abroad.

[Quote]Arab tribal means arab tribal,I dnt understand this your own ITK.[/Quote]Many tribes in arabia. Which one are you talking about; The Quraishi tribe that refused to accept him? I see that you already admitted that you dont UNDERSTAND.

[Quote]On a final note,I have absolutely nothing against muslims or any religion. We met it all here on earth & will leave them here. I however resist deranged conspiracy theorists who can't reason properly e.g Farouk,George Bush,uplawal etc[Quote]And I am just about to refer you to your Zionist masters in either or both in salvation belief and academia that they are the inventor of modern TERRORISM, consider the method they got rid of England out of Palestine and killed off the Arabs so that the State of Israel was formed. Go to You tube under "Zionists invented Modern Terrorism" and know who is the mafia don.[/quote][/quote]
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
Go on You Tube to view Zionists invented Modern Terrorism.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
And this on You Tube; What the Jews [Zionest] did to the germans . .
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
uplawal:

yeee ! Uplawal don finish me die, its now 50/50, hope you have forgiven me, i have also forgiven you. Plz
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Sweetnecta: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2011
@Congoshine: And this on You tube; The Military KNOWS Israeli AGENTS did 911 (Using Israel as a Smoke screen cover)
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Congoshine: « #45 on: Today at 09:20:31 PM »The concrete jungle of NYC, after Labor day takes an eerie chill. At least for a few days or weeks before the bodies get adjusted to fall weather. Where ever you were on that day, you must have been consuming a lot of what you were consuming to think it was beautiful september day. And about the bold, most wealthy people in any society made their wealth in their home country. Maybe it is better to be home than to be abroad.
undecided undecided

Mr cut & paste,what are you actually trying to say here. undecided

On the morning of 9/11,the weather was fine & it was a beautiful day. Until the Islamic fundamentalists sacrificed themselves for Allah grin grin.
What part of that don't you understand

Sweetnecta:

Many tribes in arabia. Which one are you talking about; The Quraishi tribe that refused to accept him? I see that you already admitted that you dont UNDERSTAND.

Its very simple your prophet was involved in inter tribal warfare between arabs,he won the war and established his caliphate. The constitution of this caliphate became the Koran. So when you or Ms 'soon to be deported' Uplawal,take this arabian constitution and neglect your own African/Nigerian traditions because you believe its from God ,thats my concern. God sent Bayyajida(progenitor of the hausas), God sent Oduduwa and all the rest of them . The arab version of events,tho' successful militarily isn't necessarily the correct one. Same goes for the jewish or Christian events.

Think African,don't fall prey to all these brain washing,ok ?

Sweetnecta:

Go on You Tube to view Zionists invented Modern Terrorism.
Sweetnecta:

@Congoshine: And this on You tube; The Military KNOWS Israeli AGENTS did 911 (Using Israel as a Smoke screen cover)

Now I know your smoking adulterated 'igbo'. WHICH PART OF IM NOT A CHRISTIAN OR JEW DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by mukina2: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2011
na wa.
people should know when to ignore the bot on this section.
just dey yarn opata left ,.right and centre
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
mukina2:

na wa.
people should know when to ignore the bot on this section.
just dey yarn opata left ,.right and centre
alhaja ekujo meta o, longest time, hope all is moving fine by Allah's grace, and the children as well.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by mukina2: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
Salaam Abu i dey oh and i am good.how are you? been a while too, everyone is fine smiley
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
mukina2:

Salaam Abu i dey oh and i am good.how are you? been a while too, everyone is fine smiley
good to hear that alhamdulilah, sorry i just notice something in your signature, R.I.P for bawo, is bawo a muslim ? If no, then lets not forget Quran 9:113 Allah forbade the Prophet and the muslim to pray for deceased unbeliever. It is too late, too bad for them, their matter have been decided no going back, may Allah save us from disbelief
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
mukina2:

good to hear that alhamdulilah, sorry i just notice something in your signature, R.I.P for bawo, is bawo a muslim ? If no, then lets not forget Quran 9:113 Allah forbade the Prophet and the muslim to pray for deceased unbeliever. It is too late, too bad for them, their matter have been decided no going back, may Allah save us from disbelief
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
mukina2:

Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Ohbeedee: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ Mukina: Have u heard from Olabowale? Is he alright He's not posted anything since last year and I'm wondering if he's ok,
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
Abuzooooooooooooooooooooola how far? i ve not heard from u in 2011. hope u are fine. school nko? im happy u are now gentle and dont result to online fight like before. l can be ur mentor if u want in any favet of life especially career/education wise.
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2011
Abuzola !:

Another deluded MTF  grin grin

No, he(bawolomo) wasn't muslim ,he was much more than that. . . .  .a human being  angry
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by Abuzola1(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

Abuzooooooooooooooooooooola how far? i ve not heard from u in 2011. hope u are fine. school nko? im happy u are now gentle and dont result to online fight like before. l can be your mentor if u want in any favet of life especially career/education wise.
yes o my oga, missed u too, did you read congoshine comment, being my mentor what do you think i should do to him ? (1) twist him with verbal encirclement for being an atheist or (2) ignore the brat like a dead rat lying on the road and vehicles running on it ?
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by congoshine(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
Abuzola !:

yes o my oga, missed u too, did you read congoshine comment, being my mentor what do you think i should do to him ? (1) twist him with verbal encirclement for being an atheist or (2) ignore the brat like a dead rat lying on the road and vehicles running on it ?
Eh. . .Abuzola. . .  . .you ?

The 'lesson' wey u dey go in Kubwa don improve your grammar small o !  cheesy
Re: Sir Olabowale, Lagosboy, Jarus, Muhsin And Co Be My Mentor, What Am I Missing by mukina2: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ohbeedee:

@ Mukina: Have u heard from Olabowale? Is he alright He's not posted anything since last year and I'm wondering if he's ok,
He is fine, he should be around wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itikaf At Syrian Mosque Ikoyi,lagos / Dogs Are Cute So Why Do Muslims Hate Them..? Find Out Here / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.