Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar (48388 Views)

'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2017
From the comments i have read so far, most nigerians dont even know what sugar is.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Macchiavelli:
those that are saying honey, original honey is scarce, fake full errywhere. even if u see original, e cost wella.
op is not talking abt that white cube we put in tea or we use in soaking garri. Op is talking abt carbohydrate, i.e stachy food like garri, yam, rice even beer that is not sweet, theh all contain sugar.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
I hate sugar! I prefer honey to it
sugar as in carbohydrate, such as rice, yam, garri, etc that is what the op is talking abt. Not just that white cube of sugar.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
sparko1:
Please! Anybody with ideas on how to reduce sugar level? I suppose the Op should help us with that, stating the problem is not enough.
m not a doctor, but u can reduce sugar by reducing ur intake of carbohydrate. Cocoyam is low on sugar compared to yam so u can eat cocoyam instead of yam, u can also eat unripe plantain. Eat alot of protein and vegitable and drink water regularly too. Finally u can reduce sugar by exercising.but my best advice is for u to consult a doctor.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by cannonnier(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:

I've 25 kg of honey for. Would last you like forever grin
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by HRich(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
timilehin95:
Dangote cement doesn't contain sugar
Lol, i mean food
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by adedayor08(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Op sir please warn against low sugar level as well it is even more dangerous to ho low than high
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by mbhs139(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Fonereporters:
very informative

Even as much as I eat sugar, I've not experienced any of these symptoms at 41 years of age. Perhaps it is a result of my engaging in lots of exercises- close to 5hours of monkey post on Sundays at the psychiatric hospital, Yaba with my guys.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Frezhkid10(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2017
poshtimms20:
back pain is already killing me softly.... am tired of C6H12O6
.... any recommended solution asap
[sub][/sub]
.....dats glucose and not sugar
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
Sugar and honey no difference

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by seunfape(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Idydarling:
even to drinking garri?
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Beetwaise(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
The fact is most of the food we consume in our country are mainly carbohydrate/sugar dominant. But folks should endeavour to add lean proteins, fruits & vegetables coupled with lots of good water to their diet. Daily exercise & workouts are very vital too.

Additionally, try to detoxify our systems with natural items like bitter kola, ginger & garlic on few occasions in order to keep the body in the best working condition.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by kingbryanthe1st(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided sugar is even too expensive to be taking lot of it
no be lie my sister undecided
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Seajae: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
mosmartini:
But am addicted to sugar, sugarcane and honey will I still experience those signs tongue

No, you'd be hale and hearty forever. Keep on grin
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 14, 2017
When its time to ........ grin wink
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by amazingfatlose(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
I agree with u @ nezer83 sugar and salt are two white poison that are killing many Nigeria today.
Re: 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar by NairalandSARS: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2017
numerouno01:
Since i can't resist sweet things,recently switched to honey fully.....much better than sugar
honey is made up of Fructose and glucose; table sugar is made up of fructose and glucose too, so honey is not better than sugar.
You can try aspartame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.