Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC (29457 Views)

Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Acidosis:
I'm not surprised. 90% of sachet and bottle water in this country are hazardous, yet the manufacturers get approval from Nafdac.

how did you arrive at that percentage?
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by dragonking3: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Na wa o. Na to dry drink water be that
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by mayor27(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Welcome to my country
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by theimmortals(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Erngie:
That one is poison on its own.

I dey go buy am now.....come and bet me naa
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by buffalowings: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Joavid:
Stop taking soft drinks, una no go hear!

make your natural fruit juice at home and drink! much more healthier and tasty.

or just drink water.

the problem here is that they are not deemed safe for consumption

were not talking about the health benefit
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by paskyboy: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Water is the best
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by bossrillboss: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Joavid:
Stop taking soft drinks, una no go hear!

make your natural fruit juice at home and drink! much more healthier and tasty.

or just drink water.
..no b all of us get time nd moni to do fruit juice at home.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Primebuilders(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Where have this people been since the last mirinda and locozade boost have been sold in Nigeria market. Is it now they are waking up to conduct test. Why not reach out to the company and advice them to reduce the level of benzoic( abi wetin be the name). Y did nafdac approve them since abi nafdac no dey test for benzoic

2 Likes

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
but seriously, I don't get the obsession with all these carbonated sodas/soft drinks..even in this age of prevalent diseases..fruits and veggies abound in the market..Nigerians start eating healthy!
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by olasaad(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
first it's sprite and Fanta. now mirinda and Lucozade but I think coke and lacasera should come first.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by bossrillboss: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
abeg oooo,kunu ati zobo ti take ova joor...no time
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by airminem(f): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Everything and almost anyone does anything in this country. no due deligence, no due process, no rule of law
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Wiseoldman: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2017
I need the data on Lacasera.....That drink feels like its melting my teeth...stopped it years back.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by LoveJesus87(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Oliviaxx:
and they are just realizing this after all these years?
you mean you knew before now?
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Joavid:

how did you arrive at that percentage?

Because the nature of my work allowed me to visit a sample of sachet/bottle water companies sometime ago. Some of them don't have boreholes, let alone purification machines. Imagine transporting water in water tanks from one location to another and still, you call it "pure water".

Those with boreholes cannot afford a standard water purification system even if they work for 20 years.

Like any other statistical finding from NBS, it is only a sampled representation. So when NBS tells you that 70% of Nigerians are unemployed, it doesn't mean they counted all Nigerians.

Meanwhile, don't allow the NAFDAC registration deceive you, with 100k, you can a NAFDAC number even while you're yet to decide the nature of your operation.

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by tjskii(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm just tired, d little drinks wey we wey no dey shayo dey take high,na imm DeM no wan make we see again
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Zedoo(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Oya o. Its time to officially start drinking zobo and kunu...

Buy naija. Stop giving Pepsi and coca cola money
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Mpanyi: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Shaking my head for this country. The council or the agency whatever started in mg/Kg abd when the reader really wanted to understabd the extent these products are poisons they started talking in mg/L. How can one make anything reasonable out of this? Did they want us to start density, volume, mass conversion before make sense out of this? If they wanted they should let one know how many kg of the substance is in a litre or something like that.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Zedoo(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Soya milk is the way forward ...
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by holluphemydavid(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
wot abt coke?
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by alexpumpin: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Islie:

So no test results for Coca-Cola? Nigeria and propaganda..........5&6

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/mirinda-lucozade-unsafe-for-consumption--cpc/193352.html

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by neonly: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2017
psychologist:
They should just shut up already.
Once the said brand marketers are not settling very them well they come up with one theory and be making noise upndown.....
If the hardship in this country cannot ki us bro nothing can

D God's have spoken
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Chingyyang(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2017
It's regulatory oh.. ........ Brotherman!!!

newyorks:
am scared of nigeria's food & drug rugulatory system.in developed countries proper review and observation for a minimum of 20 to 25 years.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by ipobarecriminals: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2017
The soft drinks wey we nor alcoholic dey managed on turn poison. Abeg,ban Alomo,sekete, opa ehin, ori malu,star etc join.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by izyc88(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2017
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* *IMPORTANT NOTICE* *IMPORTANT NOTICE*
Are you almost done or through with your secondary education, Are you sick and tired of staying at home while your mates are in the University planning for their future, Are you worried your mates will belittle you after entering the University, Is Unilorin or your University of choice planning to Spoil your dream of studying your preferred course e.t.c what ever your admission problem maybe ...... There is a smart solution to all your problem.
Catwalk your way into 200level in the University of Ilorin or any University of your choice to study any course of your choice through the *IJMB PROGRAM* hard work and dedication is the key...... Enter you Preferred University without having the fear of crossing into 200level when you enter 100level. This is the golden opportunity you have been waiting for, delay is dangerous, you could be in 200level next year. Picture it and don't regret next year when you are supposed to be in your second year or even third year in the University. And all you need for this program is your O'level result (Waec, neco, napteb), The *IJMB PROGRAM* will last for a duration of 8-12 months and will take place at Ilorin, Kwara state .With an affordable tuition fee and installment payment is also allowed. This tution fee comes with the package of a secured hostel facility to accommodate you where ever you are coming from and much more. For more enquiry you can contact 08084235028 on phone or 07030909052 on whatsapp
Thanks you and *GOD BLESS*
*NOTICE* - You can use your result to get any course of your choice in any University in Nigeria or abroad.

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by atilla(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2017
FUni thing is I drank one very cold mirinda yesterday only to read this now
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Resourceteam(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Na wa o shocked
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2017
we need to stop drinking miranda and lucozade now.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Originalsly: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm..... not good for human consumption. ..but allows the company to continue production and put on the market.Wow!

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Erngie(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2017
theimmortals:

I dey go buy am now.....come and bet me naa
Lol.no be no be your body
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Zenithpeak(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm suspicious the post is aimed at blackmailing other beverage coy to pay some huge millions to some individuals in some government offices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Delicious ISIEWU Recipe, What Do You Think? ( Pics& Video). / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake / See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.