Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC (29418 Views)

Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Opinion: Strong Reason Why I Indomie Is Unsafe For Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by nNEOo(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
After how many years of consumption

NEXT!!!! angry
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Abumighty(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Anything is not safe in nija again
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by NaWetinDey(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Money is changing hands now and it's no longer coca cola. After, now some politicians be saying Nigerians are dying because God is killing them because of fornication drinking soft drinks.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by abbey621(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Yet Nigerians are living longer than the average expectant mortality rate of 40 years. Yet Nigerians have lower numbers of cancer than countries like America. Nigerians wey don chop things wey fit kill an average man living overseas should now be scared of small benzoic acid? Amala from mama put no kill, air pollution no kill, mosquito no kill, severe heat no kill, na benzo go come kill? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Prince16: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Oliviaxx:
and they are just realizing this after all these years?
Fogerrit, non of it/them is safe for consumption!
Anything "processed food", run away from them. They do more harm than good.
#team~green
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Prince16: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Fogerrit, non of it/them is/are safe for consumption!
Anything "processed food", run away from them. They do more harm than good.
#team~green
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by adetayo234: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Every soft drink made in Nigeria is unsafe.. buh what can we do...God has been protecting our health....Is well...Lacasera is even worst above all

Please, visit the cancer centres across Nigeria, then you will be well guided and have a rethink
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
toluine56:
Just when you think you've seen it all.
First Fanta, then Mirinda and lucozade.

Theres no way one wont regret being a Nigerian. The country is just too backward and mediocre for my liking.

How can an abnormality be detected and the excuse is that they didn't know it'll be imported to the UK. What the hell is wrong with NAFDAC, CPC and other leaders in charge? Why are people not going to jail for crimes commited? Why are companies not being adequately punished commensurate with the rules contravened?

How can the world be going digital and technological, but we want to produce pencils in 2018!!!. What happened to vision 2020?

I want to see more innovations like what andela, sesewa and co are doing. Where did this country get it wrong for God's sake?

Why will youths not wan to travel out the country by every possible means. Check out the travel section and see for yourself. Nothing is happening right in this country.

I'm not even thinking of voting by 2019 except something significant changes. We need a new revolution in this country. Damn APC, PDP and the others. Damn them all.

How can i regret being a Nigerian, then what will I tell God if I was born in Pakistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Syria or even India

With people like you filled with complaints how can you ever move forward?

Ordinary soft drinks issue is making you depressed, is it not better to eat fruits or make fruit juice?

Oya move over to travel section and try your luck, you will surely get visa to travel and then all your problems in this life will be over until you depart. It's only Nigerians that have problem in life, citizens of other countries live in constant happiness and joy, without problems until their death abi?
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by kpaofame: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Agbo Jedi and Saccarine Water henceforth.....

I don taya for all the lubbish shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nickizoe(f): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Please, visit the cancer centres across Nigeria, then you will be well guided and have a rethink
I still don't know where your coming from??
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Does Nigeria have more cancer cases than advanced societies like US, UK and Germany? Are those places not the head quarters of all kinds of deadly diseases ye they have all safety measures in place

Asia will remain the best continent in terms of life expectancy because they are mainly vegetarians.

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by adetayo234: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Does Nigeria have more cancer cases than advanced societies like US, UK and Germany? Are those places not the head quarters of all kinds of deadly diseases ye they have all safety measures in place

Asia will remain the best continent in terms of life expectancy because they are mainly vegetarians.

You said that because you don't know the rate of breast cancer in Nigeria presently
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by ikorodureporta: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Beer nkor? Infact most food products in naija are not safe....milk, toothpaste, maggi, juice, oil, etcccc
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Bigsteveg(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
mustmust:
So the sprite and Fanta wey we thought is the enemy is not the real enemy Miranda and locozade is

My question is why is this coming up now after so many years.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

You said that because you don't know the rate of breast cancer in Nigeria presently

Is it higher than that of America, UK, Australia or Germany? Give me figures
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Tunagee(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/mirinda-lucozade-unsafe-for-consumption--cpc/193352.html

i trust the sales will drop seriously, and all those illiterate street hawkers will be wondering what happened.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by augustine: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Acidosis:
I'm not surprised. 90% of sachet and bottle water in this country are hazardous, yet the manufacturers get approval from Nafdac.

Since Prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory left NAFDAC, It has been the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by jfleece(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
As for me oooo, na bitter leaf water sure pass... Useless country!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by 360command: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Joavid:
Stop taking soft drinks, una no go hear!

make your natural fruit juice at home and drink! much more healthier and tasty.

or just drink water.
I hear say the natural "fruit" juice, no be organic. na so so fertilizer dem dey put inside..na God dey save person.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by adetayo234: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is it higher than that of America, UK, Australia or Germany? Give me figures

Americans eat poisons (processed foods) more than Nigerians. So, you can't expect nigerian figure to be higher. However, America is now waking up and they are seeing the dangers in processed foods, prompting the majority to opt for natural foods. Lung cancer was the highest in Nigeria before, but breast cancer has overtaken it due to wrong nutrition acting as trigger for HLE genes, which is the suspect for breast cancer. And the rate of breast cancer has increased more in recent times
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by newyorks(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chingyyang:
It's regulatory oh.. ........ Brotherman!!!

yea dear tnx.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
looking at it critically, most canned foods and drink are unsafe by international standard,it's that serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by cutedela: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Quite a large volume of the drinks in question has been consumed already without proper checks. This is indeed bad for our society. Appropriate measures ought to be taken henceforth in order to avoid collateral damage.
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Americans eat poisons (processed foods) more than Nigerians. So, you can't expect nigerian figure to be higher. However, America is now waking up and they are seeing the dangers in processed foods, prompting the majority to opt for natural foods. Lung cancer was the highest in Nigeria before, but breast cancer has overtaken it due to wrong nutrition acting as trigger for HLE genes, which is the suspect for breast cancer. And the rate of breast cancer has increased more in recent times

Over 1.6 million new cases of cancer in 2016,over 500,000 death

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/understanding/statistics

American statistics on cancer. It's God that preserves life, I think becoming a vegetarian is a good decision ni matter one's location
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by blaquebelle: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed Lucozade? But I always take it with my drugs when am sick, am pretty sure I must have taken it with vitamin c
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by AlphaT1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nickizoe(f): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=55532776]

American statistics on cancer. It's God that preserves life, I think becoming a vegetarian is a good decision ni matter one's location [/quo
Guurrlllllll ! You Nailed it. that guy should suck it..I still don't know the school of thought he belongs to. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nickizoe(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

American statistics on cancer. It's God that preserves life, I think becoming a vegetarian is a good decision ni matter one's location
GUURRLLLLLL ! You Nailed it.. That guy should suck it..

1 Like

Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by wristbangle: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oliviaxx:

That is naija 4 u
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by ola12(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Let this happen in the united states nd d level of scandal said company will get rockd with will take yrs to overcome, here evrybody will 4get by 2moro..
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by toluine56(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

How can i regret being a Nigerian, then what will I tell God if I was born in Pakistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Syria or even India

With people like you filled with complaints how can you ever move forward?

Ordinary soft drinks issue is making you depressed, is it not better to eat fruits or make fruit juice?

Oya move over to travel section and try your luck, you will surely get visa to travel and then all your problems in this life will be over until you depart. It's only Nigerians that have problem in life, citizens of other countries live in constant happiness and joy, without problems until their death abi?
There will always be a worse situation than what we are in already. It seems you prefer we get to the aforementioned countries' situation before waking the govt and its people up from their slumber

It isn't about the soft drink, rather its about how this is a reflection of Nigeria as a whole which you're maybe blind to see, how things are handled and how we take things for levity like you're doing by saying 'ordinary soft drink'. Take those 'ordinary soft drinks' together with vitamin C consistently over a period of 3weeks and come back here to tell us ur state of health.

Me going to travel section should be none of your business. Those other countries have their issues too, but it definitely isn't something as basic as food control and regulation.

I wish I was depressed and would wish to commit suicide, by the Grace of God I'm stronger that that. I'm just angry at this country Nigeria. We the youths have to wake up to the realities on ground else people like you will regret your action/inaction in future. WISE UP!!
Re: Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Joavid:
Stop taking soft drinks, una no go hear!
make your natural fruit juice at home and drink! much more healthier and tasty.
or just drink water.
You can also drink sobo or kunun aya( horchata de chufas)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop / We're Celebrating! / FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.