Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures (821 Views)

Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by viviangist: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Obiano Fulfills Promise of Fire Service Trucks
When a fire outbreak that resulted from an accident involving a petrol tanker razed buildings and sowed anguish and misery in Onitsha on February 15 this year, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State promised that Anambra would be better prepared for the fire next time.
The Governor kept his promise yesterday when he handed over three special Fire-fighting Trucks with a capacity to store 10,000 litres water, 750 litres of foam and 75kg of powder to the Fire Service at the Governor's Lodge, Amawbia.

Source , http://www.viviangist.net/obiano-fulfills-promise-of-fire-service-trucks-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by viviangist: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by tomtween1(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2017
gov Obiano is really advanced.....
he thinks ahead, look at d kinda advanced car he gave to the state police and now this to the fire service plus the airport city project, not to talk of the hospitals and other standard project which his administration have started.............
frm what i can see, he dy try pass mallam okorocha
just my 2 cents sga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2017
ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺷﻜﺮﺍ ﻟﻜﻢ ‏(
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2017
GOOD JOB.
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by danielicon(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2017
I will do your company logo and branding for 100% free. contact me :+2348130184092 (whatsapp) you can ask for previous works if you want, I deliver 100% and remember it's totally free.
Note : you can reject if dissatisfied in anyway. thank you
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by EasternActivist: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by joeprince23(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
awka has really surpassed my xpectations jugdin from my unizik days 2006-2011

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by Godprotectigbo5(f): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
anambra is always blessed with good leaders

from peter obi to obiano

God bless igboland

1 Like

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by osile2012: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Good .

Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by coolcatty: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
anambra is always blessed with good leaders

from peter obi to obiano

God bless igboland
Ngige deserves a mention

Indeed failure is a bleeding orphan.....so u forgot ezeife and mbadinuju abi.....okay
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by Godprotectigbo5(f): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
coolcatty:

Ngige deserves a mention

Indeed failure is a bleeding orphan.....so u forgot ezeife and mbadinuju abi.....okay

yea i forgot

ngige did well too.....cant beleive i forget his name
Re: Obiano Fulfills Promise Of Fire Service Trucks - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Tweets On Goodluck Jonathan / Senator Shehu Sani Empowered His Constituency With Radio Transistor / I’m Pro-biafra –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.