Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,267 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

#bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y (782 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by Emyo(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2017
1. Thank her followers, fans and rooters.
2. Make 100% maximum use of interviews sessions.
3. Upgrade her dressing sense
4. Promote one of her previous singles all over again, I will suggest she promotes Cunny Cunny Video.
5. Start recording new songs with Patoranking, Don Jazzy and the likes.

What do you gets think? Better suggestions, let hear you.
Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by YeebosAreFools(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
I agree with you 100%. But wait, are you an igbo man?
Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by Emyo(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
I agree with you 100%. But wait, are you an igbo man?

Your moniker will not allow me to answer you.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by YeebosAreFools(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Emyo:

Your moniker will not allow me to answer you.

Now I know where you from. FYI your are the only man from the land of the Flatrons that has a brain that's working properly. The rest are known for kidnapping and illegal drug trafficking! !!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by Emyo(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg o. This thread is strictly for what it is.
Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by deenAyetu(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
lalastica
Seun
Mynd44 food Don ready
Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by deenAyetu(f): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
I agree 100% plus, she need come thank us for nairaland too o
Re: #bbnaija Relevancy: Five Things Debie Rise Need To Do. Number Three Will Shock Y by deenAyetu(f): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
When On FP let's see people's reactions

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Reportedly Got Married Yesterday / Check Out Mercy Johnson Looking Dapper At Glo Nation Tour / Tonto, Mercy Aigbe Saga: Peter Okoye Campaigns Against Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.