Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo (51799 Views)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Inna Lilahi Waheena ilehin Rajiun
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Why is his forehead so dark?
Thats the mark of prostration.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by abescom: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
when u kept saying " I can't llive without u" I admire their bond! eleyi gidi gan(this one is strong) RIP
Sicknote. Someone died and this is the nonsense you are writing all just because you wan to be funny.

Imagine for one it is your sister and her husband or your brother and his wife.

You need a complete head transplant, whether you will find a donor is what I can't tell.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by CheezyCharles(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
abescom:
Sicknote. Someone died and this is the nonsense you are writing all just because you wan to be funny.

Imagine for one it is your sister and her husband or your brother and his wife.

You need a complete head transplant, whether you will find a donor is what I can't tell.
I laughed so hard when I saw this. chill dude I meant no harm I swear u got it twisted and I owe no apology to that.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by Radiohead6(f): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Necromantic, RIP though
Necromantic ,wicked ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by BasketballGURU(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Radiohead6:
Necromantic ,wicked ..

How wicked?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by Johntimo1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
lalasticlala what happend na?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by 2bam: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

. the forehead is dark due to constant prayers by bending tbeir forehead to the floor during prayers.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by amirez(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm, this life! God have mercy and may soul of the departed rest in peace.

For quick cash loan check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by tammie24: 1:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Lionessza:

its cos he's a Muslim

Their forehead goes dark cos of the prayers they observe 5 times a day
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by toprealman: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Destined2win:
This story is incomplete.
How did the man die.?
Complete it since you too sabi....suntin!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2017
embarassed

And whatz the cause of his death? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by Hihdiheart(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
dainformant:
This is very sad! A man identified as Tahir Tijjani Bolori died just hours after announcing his wife's death on Monday, April 10. The man from Maiduguri, Borno state -posted a sad news about his wife's death on Facebook not knowing that their funeral would both take place on the same day. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/nigerian-man-dies-moments-after.html
Inna lilahi wahina ilaehi rajihuna
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo by Littlefish(f): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
toh, its shock may the lord help him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.