Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,958 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? (14344 Views)

Why Would A Woman Expose Her Breast And Laps Inside Church ? / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by marvelck: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
American supermodel, Bella Hadid says she is a proud Muslim. But no Muslim woman will bare her breasts in public!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Marcus2(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by BasketballGURU(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Any girl who bares her cleavage in public is hair-brained and fickle

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Cladez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is this one breast?? mtchew undecidedIs this one breast?? mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
marvelck:
American supermodel, Bella Hadid says she is a proud Muslim. But no Muslim woman will bare her breasts in public!

enh as she don open am..go beat am, boya na ur breast she open ni

12 Likes

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by linearity: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where is the breast?

5 Likes

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Afriifa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Am I the only one Looking for the Breast?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by kushercain: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bella who? That's a mannequin in a gown undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Probably a dress that was sent to her by a designer. They are after all paid to be a human canvass & advertise clothes. Mama at work & getting paid. Kching!

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
marvelck:

Maybe she took a day off from religion and wanted to just be herself, I don't see the harm in it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thinking that all muslims (or xtians) should act the same way, is your failure in understanding this issue ... And possibly why BH boys are so prolific.

Here is a clue: so long as YOU act right in your life, forget about what others do (or better yet, go worry about what lunatic BH boys are doing)

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
The question should be; should any woman expose her breasts like this in public?

Why bring religion into it?

5 Likes

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Li2Finger: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
If it a public liability boobs, I mean while not?
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Breast ke I'm not seeing anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Breast ke I'm not seeing anything
You're a centinoid!
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
nijaomegacode:

You're a centinoid!

4 Likes

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=55537993][/quote]Like you knew what I did immediately I spotted that word... Everyone wants to belong whereas it isn't a crime to be simple.

1 Like

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Like you knew what I did immediately I spotted that word... Everyone wants to belong whereas it isn't a crime to be simple.
I tire, the word confused Google sef. I'm waiting for him to explain and define what he wrote.
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Idydarling(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
is that her bra she's holding?
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
breasts

Even special spesh that davido asslicker get breastises pass am angry
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Sheikhmd007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
No, she is not a real muslim 'cause a real one can never expose her body like that.
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by AYOUNG(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op,I think the question you want to ask is should any woman dress in that manner?. Let's leave the religion out of it..
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Frolic: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Well, it's her job to bare her breast isn't it?
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by stamapro(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Maybe she took a day off from religion and wanted to just be herself, I don't see the harm in it lipsrsealed
u must b jokin rit! Nice joke
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by KwessiStewie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seriously guys where is the breast? and to think she is proud flaunting it.
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by EmmySparky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where are the breasts? I can only see two peanuts
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by goingape1: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2017
nijaomegacode:

You're a centinoid!
your village people don invent new word were no dey dictionary

Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Tiny23:
The question should be; should any woman expose her breasts like this in public?
I wonder o, it isn't about religion, it's about morality...

Why bring religion into it?
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by modelsms(m): 5:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Where is the exposed b naa
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by Nukilia: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Her breast -Her business grin MYB
Re: Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? by gabi101(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
any ''F**K CREW'' nigga here??...Your attention is highly needed here smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.