Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside (671 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Unclaimed $45m: We Need To Examine Wike’s Mental Status – Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dr. Dakuku Peterside, a former member of the House of Representatives was the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 governorship elections in Rivers state. Today, he is the Director- General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA). In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, he speaks on the stand-off between the Presidency and National Assembly, anti-corruption war and developments in his home state of Rivers. Excerpts:

By May 29, the APC will mark two years in office as the ruling political party at the centre. How has been the journey so far?

So far, so good, it’s been challenging. We have always told Nigerians that we were in a precarious situation before now and thank God for divine intervention and the will of the Nigerian people that brought this government into power. The government is trying to fix the problems it met on assumption. Our economy was almost comatose; our socio-economic fabric was literally gone. But right now, we are in the process of rebuilding Nigeria. All I want to appeal to Nigerians is to be patient. They have given this government a four-year mandate and we are just two years into that four-year term.....

http://independent.ng/rivers-people-are-yearning-for-apcs-change-peterside/

Re: Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside by Vicboi1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mr man go and sleep if you have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside by Jessestunch: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Let's give a round of applause to Mr Peterside, the biggest idiot of 2017

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just tell me this is April fool grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Are Yearning For Apc’s Change – Peterside by NextGovernor(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Even ur Vice president confirmed Wike is working... So go and Polish Amaechi shoes if you have finish washing or rather go rest if you have nothing to say..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Am Not Corrupt, I Don’t Like Money — Rotimi Amaechi / See Hw Reno Omokri Mock Amaechi When He Saw Him Wear Louisvuitton & Gucci Jacket / VIO Ordered To Leave Lagos Roads ON MAY 8, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.