Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,287 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized (591 Views)

From Being My Jamb Teacher To Becoming My Husband; A Love Story. / She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by zabson(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
hi all, am a PCM and Am yet to have my JAMB number regularized. I applied for regularization since February. can i still make it to the mobilization list given some institutions have already started uploading theirs? nee ur advice please. tnx.
Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by McBrooklyn(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
So we should goan fry beans, shey?? undecided

Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is why you haven't seen your jamb number regularised. You failed to follow instructions

This is romance not education section ffs
Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
zabson:
hi all, am a PCM and Am yet to have my JAMB number reguedlariz. I applied for regularization since February. can i still make it to the mobilization list given some institutions have already started uploading theirs? nee ur advice please. tnx.

I heard that the reguedlarization was neutrolarized since January though I didn't check if the mobilisation list was sandamalatize. hmmm. sad
Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by zabson(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Foxyn:
I heard that the reguedlarization was neutrolarized since January though I didn't check if the mobilisation list was sandamalatize. hmmm. sad
fool
Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
zabson:
fool
E pain am tongue
Re: Am Yet To Have My JAMB Number Regularized by mollymotion(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2017
check ur mail or visit ur school vc's office to checj weather ur school has submitted the form to jamb office and if so go to jamb office and complain they will do it for you within a day.

(1) (Reply)

By Now Judas Has Received Alert / (fashion Or Madness) See What Lady Wore To A Supermarket Completely Nude / “haunting” Is The Horrific New Dating Trend That’s Even Worse Than Ghosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.