Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Lady. (2655 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by dimex43(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
I meet this babe last year. she is a mother of one. she is living with her husband. I ask her out and she agree to be my side chick. now it seems I have love up to the extent that if I don't hear her voice it will look as if some thing is lost in my body. I don't know what to do I need your advice.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by smartty68(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Simply break the ties and walkaway.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by squarelead(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
How will you feel if someone is doing the same to your wife in future? Tell her it is wrong and tell her to save her home for the future. It pays

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by BasketballGURU(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
So pathetic

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Princess4ng(f): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
dimex43:
I meet this babe last year. she is a mother of one. she is living with her husband. I ask her out and she agree to be my side chick. now it seems I have love up to the extent that if I don't hear her voice it will look as if some thing is lost in my body. I don't know what to do I need your advice.

Should I tell u Go and marry her
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Princess4ng(f): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
dimex43:

Should I tell u Go and marry
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you've started sleeping with her, bros you're in trouble. If you haven't please stop the relationship and seek forgiveness from God.

Do you know that you're destroying a family unconsciously? What do you think would happen if the husband finds out?

A stitch in time saves nine bro. My advice to you is to leave the woman alone and look for a single lady...

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Stevengerd(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bro Abeg Leave Anoda Person Market Alone, B4 It Is Too Late.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by lonelydude: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are playing with fire. There are many single ladies looking for a young guy like you.

PLEASE LEAVE THE MARRIED WOMAN ALONE BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Eléyìí gidi gan shocked

Married woman,?

Wich kan advice I fit give you now sef?

Ringing lalasticala

Tosyne2much, Minister of married women affairs, come see food oo
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
sTUPID BOI undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Emhicee(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abi were ni eleyi ni? I will slap your destiny into correction...

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thou shall love thy neighbor but thou shall not fuckkk his wife lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by dtruth50: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
go and marry her na
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Loyalblak007(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
How can you be in love with a married woman?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
dimex43:
Its like your brain is paining you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Tazdroid(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nothing does u , fire down

Na ur body go collect beating
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by kingPhidel(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Your taste buds are dead..
Try widow
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Continue bro.
Where should we wait for you?Hospital,Mortuary or Cemetry?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by tuscani: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Such a fool

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Brunosamel(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Please don't joke with another man's wife, if he finds out he might kill you and go scout free. It has happened before so you better run for your life and find your own.....!!!!!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 14, 2017
This singular sin has caused the untimely death of several young men.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by sanandreas(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Rule no 1. Respect the institution. Don't ever fall in love with someone who is married.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by bootylady101(f): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Kwantinue
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by pweetychyka(f): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, ain't u scared of ur future? Even if d woman isn't concerned about her life n dat of immediate family!

One advice for u today, break out of this relationship wit her n go to church n pray to God for forgiveness undecided undecided

This is d reason why some men r scared of getting married embarassed embarassed embarassed! The unseen or un-witnessed traits of their partner gets dem scared of commitment!

#mostb*tchaintloyal
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by katoto: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2017
You are ensnared in a fatal affection.The earlier u cut off the better 4 u.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Op you should know what to do
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by JONSYN7154: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Whatever you sow so shall you reap. Someone will definitely sleep with your wife.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by fergusson5(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
chai evil spirit dey do u.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
A perverse generation.. my guy run for your life. Why chasing another man's wife, when there are single girls everywhere? Remember, there is karma.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
You both are disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDTIME GIRL! See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her “male Fans” (!8+ / Couple Caught Fucking Inside Of Domino Pizza Shop. Watch Video / How Do I Help My Friend From Destroying Her Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.