Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" (33610 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
What i find insultive are the silly ones who believe there is an oil field worth $500B in any part of the world
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by tealaw(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
You dey craze! U want respect.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by eyeview: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
The only thing that ran thru my head as I read this childish tweet of this man was: " so there are people who went to the best universities in Nigeria and abroad, only to take up jobs with this adult juvenile delinquent. No wonder Jim ovia, Dangote, Otedola etc all avoid him and wouldn't want to associate with him. When he came and joined ikoyi boat club to mingle with them, those ones forced the mgt to refund him his registration Fees or they all pull out. He had to be refunded and bounced. Now I see why. He is a tout that can do anything under the sun for money.

It's look like am gonna join tweeter to follow this man and bash him every new day.

Meanwhike,the people of ondo should pray that this character under no circumstance ever becomes their governor

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Angeleena(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nature8:

Nne, don't mind that old fool!

I must confess that you're very beautiful at your dp.. You're really Angeleena based on logistics.. cheesy
thanks, hun...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
This Jimoh mumu o. So you want respect and you lacked respects for GEJ
What a millionaire fool

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by twisteddaNy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chai sometimes I feel like throwing these polithiefcians slap from different angles.....after what u did at the election it's definitely not u and your people who spend our money so lavishly I will respect.....am I the only one that feels Nigeria is a failed nation on NL Obviously not.....so Mr ibrahim

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by twisteddaNy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Angeleena:

thanks, hun...

Ehm let me stylishly add my own chonchin grin grin.....youre really pretty
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Angeleena(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2017
twisteddaNy:

Ehm let me stylishly add my own chonchin grin grin.....youre really pretty
lolzzzzzzzz.....thanx sugar!!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by hugafella(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Goodluck Jonathan, Alison-Maduekwe, Dan Etete -- all people from the Niger Delta -- conspired with cronies from other regions of the country to sell our Oil Block worth $500 Billion for $1.3 billion, and then pocketed the proceeds.
Just look at the high level of poverty in the land, the lack of jobs and basic healthcare, the insecurity and high rate of untimely deaths...

Then think that these people could've done something about it but failed, not only fail but went on to even make it worse.

Then some people are still calling them our sons, our heroes, our saviour and all sought of funny names. Chai! I just feel pity for Nigerians.
When you look at the name of those involve in this scandal, you would see Aliyu Abubakar from the north, Christopher Adebajo Ojo from the West, Okechukwu Obiorah from the East, and Goodluck Jonathan from the South.

This is how corrupt elite unite when it comes to sharing our common patrimony, but only exploit the gullibility of the masses when they have a small disagreement.

Imagine an oil block worth $500 Billion, reputed to be Africa's most valuable oilfield, sold off for peanut because of the greed of a few persons, including the clueless one who didn't have any shoe.

$500 billion in our external reserve could make Nigeria one of the top 5 richest or most financially secured countries in the world, richer than Switzerland.

May God bless all the Nigeria masses
Bloody liar!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Greenback: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2017
A4onja grin grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Splashme: 2:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
I like the way they bashed him

old mumu
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by sisisioge: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2017
The dude is big on respect...reminds me of his shock during his governorships campaign then. It was an unusual reality for him grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Can he in good conscience stand his ground that he has never stolen from this country?, if not then he is part of the problem and deserves no respect,he is just another shameless polithiefian
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by toprealman: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
And GEJ is his mate abi? Pay your staff first and your bank loan as well!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by 2bam: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=SmartchoicesNG post=55545185]Jimoh is worse than Anini and Oyenusi combined together[/quote. so you heard of oyenusi too you must be an old guy.]

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Endeee: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Angeleena:
silly gay..you got served...meet bobrisky,for respect.. nonsense

grin that's the killer grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by justy15: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Happy to be back on the platform but cease my comment on jimoh the piggy piggy
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians youths are the most useless set of people in the world, Jimoh Ibrahim a billionaire is throwing punches on GEJ another billionaire and some jobless youths who at over 30 don't know the direction of their life started insuring Jimoh Ibrahim that have since made it in life...

I swear we are truly leader of tomorrow, instead of the youths to be happy and even encouraging them to start exposing themselves we are insulting each other over them.. Spit
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
jeromewins22:
So much more for an happy ending, kudos! view won slip .

I don't know why mod still allow you guys to post this on here..
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by vickylincon(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2017
maria43:
The role jimoh played during ondo elections made me conclude that he is anything but respectable
. i guess its a business stuff. he got paid heavily
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by greatman247(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Can he prove that the money he has is clean. Iranu.

All these fake Nigerian millionaires rubbing their ill gotten wealth in our faces.

99.9% of rich men especially don't have clean money. Worst is the man that loot public funds.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by ElsonMorali: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
greatman247:

99.9% of rich men especially don't have clean money. Worst is the man that loot public funds.

Exactly my point.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Akhere1: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2017
I will call this distraction Jimmy Ibrahim where did you get the money you lavishing today you cannot pay your workers salaries as you big as you are I surprised you don't have respeat with people around you is a pity
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Akhere1: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
I will call this distraction Jimmy Ibrahim where did you get the money you lavishing today you cannot pay your workers salaries as you big as you are I surprised you don't have respect with people around you is a pity
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Austinoiz(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2017
hisgrace090:
Jimoh you have spoken your mind,don't mind blind followers.

Obviously, supporting him only means your stupidity is a miles ahead of his.
Idiot!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by twisteddaNy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Angeleena:

lolzzzzzzzz.....thanx sugar!!!!!

So can I know you're name and you're number please
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by fruitsville: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't mind those useless people! What you said is the gospel truth whether they like it or not
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" by Wesely01(m): 3:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Jajayi:
Former Ondo governorship candidate (PDP) and Billionaire, Jimoh Ibrahim who got a backlash from Nigerians after he called Former President, Goodluck Jonathan "a notorious armed robber with PhD" has finally responded.

"You people don't have any iota of respect on this platform. Is this how y'all relate with folks old enough to be your father?" he said in a tweet

"If you people can use the energy you used to bash Jimoh Ibrahim to hustle, you people will be able afford THIS at the age of 50 - JI-CFR" was his second tweet as he shared a picture of his Rolls Royce.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/jimoh-ibrahim-replies-nigerians-boasts.html

Look at kettle calling the pot black , jimoh you that can not pay your workers salary you must be high on Ilesha weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Nigerian Prison Service Truck With Prisoners Inside Being Pushed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.