Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country (5509 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / 55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by 132KVA: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
This post never reach to hit Front Page?.......Mods do the needful...... Nigerian government no go comot food for una mouth.....I no no why una too dey fear

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Sweetnik22(f): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ipobexposed will not like this at all grin

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by thefixergang(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
adorablepepple:
It's Good you all clamour for Biafra but when you finally get there,you think you the youths shouting,fighting and killing yourselves would rule? . Or you think your leaders would be divinely sent to you from the throne of God You lie.... if you are following something use your head. The person that will be your President has never said pim.. about this Biafra...
I wish you people quick response so you can go.

dont mind anybody. truth - they say - is always bitter. at least, you are good enough to wish any biafran well. kudos biko
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Iceberg3: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Basic123:
......That even show how sophisticated that tribe is.if a tribe can stop her fellow tribe from self -determination for the past 40years that tribe is really great.

But sha,you guys should stop blaming others for your woes,behave like a grown up,a responsible adult stop being a crying baby.Be responsible for yourself.No tribe give a fvcking damn about your existence.

hypertention grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Jaabioro(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where is Biafra located on the Africa continent? I have searched all my modern Atlas map, political map of Africa I couldn't get it.. Who's the current president? What countries does it share bonudries with ?

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Kingsley1000(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
to be candid,this thread is front page worthy
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Ejanla07: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Me as a yoruba muslim

Incase u people don't hear from me. I ve gone to collect my 77 virgins. I can't take dis

I feel like death

Op why do dis to we yoruba muslims..

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Ejanla07: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Princesaha:
Immediately i saw this news, as a Yoruba Muslim, my whole body became weak, I lost appetite and the worst of all, I am now having running stomach. I have visited the toilet eleven times this early morning. Please Mods should always delete positive news concerning this Ipod yoots especially in an early morning like this. Unless they want we all Yoruba Muslims to die of heart attack.

My yoruba muslim broda.

Is it doing u like its doing me?

I just weak. I never move since i saw dis news..

Just wonder wat d hausa fulani will do wit we yoruba muslims wen d Flattheads leave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by adorablepepple(f): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
thefixergang:

dont mind anybody. truth - they say - is always bitter. at least, you are good enough to wish any biafran well. kudos biko
Thank you dear
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Balyz: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Absolute Garbage i tell ya. The BBC is just a media house and nothing else. Call me when you have a video of the Biafran flag flown at the UN General assembly in New York. Until then, you're just clutching at straws. Dumb silly IPOB clowns grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Princesaha: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Balyz:
Absolute Garbage i tell ya. The BBC is just a media house and nothing else. Call me when you have a video of the Biafran flag flown at the UN General assembly in New York. Until then, you're just clutching at straws. Dumb silly IPOB clowns grin
Saheed my Yoruba Muslim brother, thanks for this consolation words of yours. I can now eat since morning. Since this heartbreaking news broke out in the morning, there has been serious wailings and gnashing of teeth in our Idp camp here in Osogbo. I learnt that some Ipod business men are trying to smuggle in the famous rat poison manufactured at Aba popularly called Otapiapia into our Idp camp here so as to deceive us to take our lives the same way they deceived our hero Awolowo but insha Allahu, 40% of us will no longer be buying cos of this your consolation words here. Once again, thanks for saving my life.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by Balyz: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Princesaha:

[s]Saheed my Yoruba Muslim brother, thanks for this consolation words of yours. I can now eat since morning. Since this heartbreaking news broke out in the morning, there has been serious wailings and gnashing of teeth in our Idp camp here in Osogbo. I learnt that some Ipod business men are trying to smuggle in the famous rat poison manufactured at Aba popularly called Otapiapia into our Idp camp here so as to deceive us to take our lives the same way they deceived our hero Awolowo but insha Allahu, 40% of us will no longer be buying cos of this your consolation words here. Once again, thanks for saving my life.[/s]
Garbage trash! Your flag at the UN or you're one who's going to be doing the wailing till Kingdom come
Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by igwebuike01: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Balyz:
i
Afonjas and shifting goalpost, Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Cowardly Runs Away From Nnamdi Kanu- Photos, Video / Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS / Nigeria May Go Bankrupt As Crude Oil Price Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.