Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares (538 Views)

Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by Adeolapower(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Osinbajo who's acted as the president while Buhari was not around has claimed he does not know who the members of the cabal in the presidency are but he's after them.

He disclosed this while having an interactive session with the media in Aso Rock yesterday.

He's quoted saying that “Cabals are meant to be secret. I am still looking for those guys. Honestly, I don’t know where they are. I can’t tell you that I know where those fellows are,” he said.

For real cabals dey Aso Rock tu ni?

Source : https://crownpaste..com.ng/?m=1

Re: I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by whitebeard(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigga u are the V.P act like one
Re: I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by thesicilian: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2017
They'll soon delete you.
Re: I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by uboma(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
The VP has no powers over the cabal.

Wait a minute!

The VP had earlier denied knowing the existence of a cabal within the corridors of power.....
Re: I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by HisSexcellency(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Bloggers on the loose, with the rate fake blog sites are spreading in this country. It's difficult to get accurate info anywhere
Re: I Am After The Cabals In Aso Rock Osinbajo Declares by ElsonMorali: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Diplomatic response.

Yeye reporters want him to blab so that they can kill him.

He's just the V.P so he has no power over the cabal pulling Mr. President's strings.

Hopefully he'll be president soon and then he can deal with the cabal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Umar Ganduje Arrives China For Investment Summit (pics) / Photos Of Gov. Fayose In Court With Nnamdi Kanu, FFK Barred From Entering Court / Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.