Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri (540 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri by bumi10(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Reno Omokri: Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed? Reactions

Former GEJ's Presidential Aide, Reno Omokri is at it again and this time he is confused and needs clarification to a question that still boggles his mind. In a recent tweet, citing the recent happening in Nigeria: A woman who was charged to court for attempted suicide, Reno has this to say;

I can't understand the point for charging suicides to court for attempted suicide, does the state want to drive them to succeed in suicide?

See post below and reactions:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/reno-omokri-why-do-failed-suicides.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri by GloriaNinja(f): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
NIGERIA IS STILL PRIMITIVE, ALL THE WOMAN NEEDS IS A REHAB BUT EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS BILL BILL BILL IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri by Rtopzy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
It befuddles me.....abeg help me ask them.... compounding their already complicated life
Re: Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri by Ferdinandu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because it is a crime when you voted for Buhari and now you want to dodge the "Change"
Re: Why Do Failed Suicides Charged To Court, Do We Want Them To Succeed -reno Omokri by Nne5: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Its because it's a crime to take or 'try' to take away life.Yours or anybodys.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: I Didnt Pay $2 Million Dollars To PR Firm / Journalists Barred From Covering Buhari’s Reception For 82 Freed Chibok Girls / Newspapers' Headlines In Nigeria For Today, May 10, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.