Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" (12173 Views)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention / Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley1000(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
After spending 4years despite the promise made during
his campaign to build Cargo airport ,he didn't talk
anything about it again until now his tenure is ending, he
now flagged off the project to campaign for second
tenure which after will abandoned as Jonathan did
second Niger bridge. If obiana means to build the airport
really and complete it within his tenure, he would have
flagged off its construction earlier than now he is
campaigning for second tenure.

Anambara DOES NOT need an airport at this particular
point on time..this is purely a misplaced priority! We
have three airports less than 150 kilometer radius at
Asaba, Enugu and Imo.
What is needed most is a trans-southeast railway that
terminates at Onne Portharcourt.. A railway connecting
Onitcha, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri and Aba, terminating at
Onne!
Here,we force the government to open up Onne port and
invariablely our inland water ways...2 Billion dollars will
go a very long way in the construction of such project..
I see this as a well calculated move in the political
chessboard with the state election just few months
away...Obiano should stop playing cheap politics!

Anambra state have lands reserved since 1970s at Oba
for its airport. It is close to Onitsha township and the
millionaires zones of Nnewi ,Owka etiti,Amichi,Ob
a,ichi,Obosi,Ojoto Orifite,Osumenyi only for willy to site
his pet project in the middle of nowhere.

Lastly,let me exercise little optimism..... I reserve my comments, until the proposed project is
reliazied, can't fall for all these "POLITICAL GIMMICKS
", again. .Ndi Anambra shine your eyes. ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Horlufemi(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Ndi Nigeria. Things are possible.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by abouzaid: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
the airport is a private initiative and not a government project, you people should just chill down, the man shouldn't even campaign with it.

17 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Igboesika: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2017
I didn't read this, all I know is that Alaigbo ga adiriri mma.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by giles14(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
misplaced priority. heliport is manageable not an airport. we still need to improve on security education electricity social welfare.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by giles14(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
misplaced priority. heliport is manageable not an airport. we still need to improve on security education electricity social welfare.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by vani86: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
I totally support you, anambra do not need an airport at this point in time, asaba airport is barely surviving.

As for cargo, get the ports working, divert the funds to Onitsha port

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
You guys rants ends here, enemies of progress

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why are you bastards crying more than the bereaved? What is your business if Anambra people wants an airport of their own? Bunch of i.diots

15 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by obaino860: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
please, for those making careless statement....
the airport is a PPP...not done by Anambra state govt...it is even a BOMT project, meaning that the sole owners are the investors...Anambra state govt is just contributing 5% which may be for the land...so next time you talk....first ask question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
I have warned you frustrated stark illiterate to stay away from anything that concerns Anambra but you won't hear. You are endangering yourself since you have refused to stay away from Anambra matters. Go back to your poor hopeless family and leave Anambra matters alone. You and your parents are poor so there is no hope that you can afford an air flight ticket even in the next generation. So you have nothing to loose whether or not the airport is built as you and your parents are impoverish to even afford a flight ticket. Anambra International Airport has come to stay.

[s]
Kingsley1000:
After spending 4years despite the promise made during
his campaign to build Cargo airport ,he didn't talk
anything about it again until now his tenure is ending, he
now flagged off the project to campaign for second
tenure which after will abandoned as Jonathan did
second Niger bridge. If obiana means to build the airport
really and complete it within his tenure, he would have
flagged off its construction earlier than now he is
campaigning for second tenure. Anambara DOES NOT need an airport at this particular
point on time..this is purely a misplaced priority! We
have three airports less than 150 kilometer radius at
Asaba, Enugu and Imo.
What is needed most is a trans-southeast railway that
terminates at Onne Portharcourt.. A railway connecting
Onitcha, Nnewi, Enugu, Owerri and Aba, terminating at
Onne!
Here,we force the government to open up Onne port and
invariablely our inland water ways...2 Billion dollars will
go a very long way in the construction of such project..
I see this as a well calculated move in the political
chessboard with the state election just few months
away...Obiano should stop playing cheap politics!oject thats bound to fail.
Anambra state have lands reserved since 1970s at Oba
for its airport. It is close to Onitsha township and the
millionaires zones of Nnewi ,Owka etiti,Amichi,Ob
a,ichi,Obosi,Ojoto Orifite,Osumenyi only for willy to site
his pet project in the middle of nowhere.
Lastly,let me exercise little optimism..... I reserve my comments, until the proposed project is
reliazied, can't fall for all these "POLITICAL GIMMICKS
", again. .Ndi Anambra shine your eyes. ...
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Totti9(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Enemy of progress na u dey dia? @op

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by GrandGarcon: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
When will Igbo people learn? He can do whatever he likes, but as for me I will join IPOB and sit at home on that day. No voting. These politicians are useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
Why are you bastards crying more than the bereaved? What is your business if Anambra people wants an airport of their own? Bunch of i.diots

You mean other than the fact he's an Anambra citizen? Do you think you care more about the state than him? I'm from Anambra myself with an Oraukwu dad and mum from Agulu, and I believe the project is a white elephant fantasy. A vanity project just so that shallow people can brag about having an airport, however useless it's strategic value. Like the Cross River government and their highly hyped Tinapa that has proven a huge waste of money.
Anambra is surrounded by states with airports within a small radius. Enugu with a Federal government funded airport, and Delta, who have far more funds for big capital projects like their own airport, and Imo with a large hospitality industry are barely trying to maintain the viability of theirs. Why you think Anambra needs to shell out money for such a project?

Some politicians are seduced by grand visions that have no pragmatic value. Anambra's long-time obsession with having their own airport (even before Obiano) is a wasted vision. Invest money on social amenities, developing the state capital that still looks like a big village, cleaning up Onitsha, connecting roads and electrifying rural communities, investing in public health facilities, schools (including the state university), agriculture etc. There is plenty of work to be done in these key areas rather than a bloody airport! Who the hell would use it?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please this daft go and ask your useless mother where your father comes from. Any i.diot can come online to claim to be from Anambra. Real Anambra people know that an airport is over due in Anambra. All those states you mentioned are they more developed than Anambra? Anambra already has the best road network, our cities are blossoming with good roads and neatness, our rural areas has some of the best roads in Africa. Hopeless frustrated people claiming Anambra all over the net. This is why illiterates like you should be ignored because you don't even know that the Anambra airport city is a PPP project.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

You mean other than the fact he's an Anambra citizen? Do you think you care more about the state than him? I'm from Anambra myself with an Oraukwu dad and mum from Agulu, and I believe the project is a white elephant fantasy. A vanity project just so that shallow people can brag about having an airport, however useless it's strategic value. Like the Cross River government and their highly hyped Tinapa that has proven a huge waste of money. Anambra is surrounded by states with airports within a small radius. Enugu with a Federal government funded airport, and Delta, who have far more funds for big capital projects like their own airport, and Imo with a large hospitality industry are barely trying to maintain the viability of theirs. Why you think Anambra needs to shell out money for such a project?
Some politicians are seduced by grand visions that have no pragmatic value. Anambra's long-time obsession with having their own airport (even before Obiano) is a wasted vision. Invest money on social amenities, developing the state capital that still looks like a big village, cleaning up Onitsha, connecting roads and electrifying rural communities, investing in public health facilities, schools (including the state university), agriculture etc. There is plenty of work to be done in these key areas rather than a bloody airport! Who the hell would use it?
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
obaino860:
please, for those making careless statement....
the airport is a PPP...not done by Anambra state govt...it is even a BOMT project, meaning that the sole owners are the investors...Anambra state govt is just contributing 5% which may be for the land...so next time you talk....first ask question

Everybody knows most of these M.O.U's are a scam. Just a reason for governors playing politics to get their names in the news and snap some pictures and look like they're working. One reason I'm not too bothered is I know this project will go nowhere.
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shut up, you are a bastard. Please ask your useless mother who is your dad. Evil frustrated people. You will soon commit suicide because work has already resumed at the site cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Everybody knows most of these M.O.U's are a scam. Just a reason for governors playing politics to get their names in the news and snap some pictures and look like they're working. One reason I'm not too bothered is I know this project will go nowhere.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
Please this daft go and ask your useless mother where your father comes. Any i.diot can come online to claim to be from Anambra. Real Anambra people know that an airport is over due in Anambra. All those states you mentioned are they more developed than Anambra? Hopeless thing.

[s][/s]

As if I care whether you believe I'm from Anambra or not. grin It still doesn't stop me uniting with my family every year in Oraukwu.

And on the contrary, most educated Anambrarians I spoke to about the airport vision believe it to be a fantasy. And yes, Delta is more developed than Anambra. Why do you think many people who work in Anambra live in Asaba? Anyone one who isn't a mugu also know Delta have FAR more money to spend on capital projects than Anambra. And they can barely sustain their own airport, talk less of Anambra. Enugu's urban centre is also a lot more developed than Anambra. They also happen to have a Federal Government owned airport.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
Shut up, you are bastard. Please ask your useless mother who is your dad. Evil frustrated people. You will soon commit suicide because work has already resumed at the site cheesy

[s][/s]

Work has resumed on many dead projects all across the country. You think it's by clearing land and parking some bulldozers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
You are an illiterate. One you are not from Anambra. No Anambra person is against an airport in Anambra. It is evil minded people like you that feels that Anambra airport is a threat to them that are worried. The same Onitsha has thrice the population of Asaba? Are you cursed to be insane forever? Leave Anambra airport alone because you are not from Anambra. Anambra is the most developed state in the SE, deal with it. The airport is already ongoing so stop crying. cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

As if I care whether you believe I'm from Anambra or not. grin It still doesn't stop me uniting with my family every year in Oraukwu.
And on the contrary, most educated Anambrarians I spoke to about the airport vision believe it to be a fantasy. And yes, Delta is more developed than Anambra. Why do you think many people who work in Anambra live in Asaba? Anyone one who isn't a mugu also know Delta have FAR more money to spend on capital projects than Anambra. And they can barely sustain their own airport, talk less of Anambra. Enugu's urban centre is also a lot more developed than Anambra. They also happen to have a Federal Government owned airport.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
chino all your abuses will not save clown willie from his defeat if you continue with your abuse i will tell the world about your village in imo state
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fool, i don't care what happens across the country but in Anambra. Yes they have concluded clearing and they have started building already. I want you to commit suicide because the airport will stand soon. cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Work has resumed on many dead projects all across the country. You think it's by clearing land and parking some bulldozers. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
No one takes you illiterate seriously, you better go and kill yourself because we have nothing in common with a wretched frustrated old man like you cheesy

[s]
kherington:

chino all your abuses will not save clown willie from his defeat if you continue with your abuse i will tell the world about your village in imo state
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Omoluabi16(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Take it or leave it.....

WILLIE IS WORKING!!! apart from ambode, willie is my favourite governor.Very soon, he will surpass peter obi's achievement.

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
anambra airport is a fake project initiated by the online governor clown willie obiano the Chinese investors don't exist obiano brought chinese cleaners and labourers and made them pose as investors i heard that orient petroleum is investing in this fake project many nigerians are not aware that for 11 years orient petroleum have not finished building it's refinery

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
No one takes you illiterate seriously, you better go and kill yourself because we have nothing in common with a wretched frustrated old man like you cheesy

[s][/s]
akokwa man sweave
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
If you check well you must be having ulcer. Do you know why? Because you have left your useless state and focus on a progressive Anambra state. Open this site and view the company that is already constructing the airport: http://www.avic-apc.com/a/64/

[s]
kherington:
anambra airport is a fake project initiated by the online governor clown willie obiano the Chinese investors don't exist obiano brought chinese cleaners and labourers and made them pose as investors i heard that orient petroleum is investing in this fake project many nigerians are not aware that for 11 years orient petroleum have not finished building it's refinery
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Old wretch man. The day I saw your pictures was the day I stopped taking you serious. Why are you so ugly? cheesy

[s]
kherington:

akokwa may sweave
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
Old wretch man. The day I saw your pictures was the day I stopped taking you serious. Why are you so ugly? cheesy

[s][/s]
the day you see me you will curse yourself for looking ugly on sunday if you are a man come over to enugwukwu

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
But I have seen you nah. You look so terrible for a human. You are so ugly that I started asking people if money could cover for your ugliness? But then again I remembered that you are equally wretched and miserable. cheesy

[s]
kherington:

the day you see me you will curse yourself for looking ugly on sunday if you are man enough come over to enugwukwu
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
But I have seen you nah. You look so terrible for a human. You are so ugly that I started asking people if money could cover for your ugliness? But then again I remember that you are equally wretched and miserable. cheesy

[s][/s]
post the photograph of the person you allege is me

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
ruggedized1:
If you check well you must be having ulcer. Do you know why? Because you have left your useless state and focus on a progressive Anambra state. Open this site and view the company that is already constructing the airport: http://www.avic-apc.com/a/64/

[s][/s]
cross river is more promising than anambra swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu / Oke Umurhohwo: Will Buhari Give Atedo Peterside’s Suggestion Some Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.