Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" (12231 Views)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention / Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=ruggedized1 post=55609753][/quote]

Ok, thanks.
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by BigIyanga: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
The only option left for you right now is to commit suicide to end your pain and frustration over this airport project. Kill or drown yourself in the River niger because the project is progressing already. Bitter frustrated old illiterate. cheesy

[s][/s]
You have only known drinking and fishing all thru ur life. Being reasonable among your ilk is looking for an ocean in Sahara desert. Politrickians love folks like you cos you can only be rented as thugs.. which is what your area is known for..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2017
You are obviously hopeless and useless in life no wonder you are here all day drinking panadol on our matter. cheesy

You are really cursed in life. It is the truth. cool

Go and drown yourself because the project is already ongoing. cheesy

[s]
BigIyanga:

You have only known drinking and fishing all thru ur life. Being reasonable among your ilk is looking for an ocean in Sahara desert. Politrickians love folks like you cos you can only be rented as thugs.. which is what your area is known for..
[/s]
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by kherington: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2017
BigIyanga:

chino is a political thug and security guard you are correct by calling him a thug

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by BigIyanga: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are obviously hopeless and useless in life no wonder you are here all day drinking panadol on our matter. cheesy

You are really cursed in life. It is the truth. cool

Go and drown yourself because the project is already ongoing. cheesy

[s][/s]
Like I told you before, without looting from ur political masters, you would either be in kidnapping biz or hired vigilante guard with a pump action.. It is neither in your brain nor lineage to work with your intellect. Every election cycle, politrickians swarm your enclaves looking for thugs and low-lifers like you... and they really despise guys like you in private cos you have really nothing to offer after snatched ballot boxes are delivered. Those with brains stick around forever, but those with guns are discarded like tampons.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
You are very much in bitterness and frustration. We are moving forward with our airport city project, kill yourself but we are not gonna care. If you had put as much energy in your useless state of course they won't be owing ordinary salary. You are really cursed or you inherited it from your parents. cheesy

[s]
BigIyanga:

Like I told you before, without looting from ur political masters, you would either be in kidnapping biz or hired vigilante guard with a pump action.. It is neither in your brain nor lineage to work with your intellect. Every election cycle, politrickians swarm your enclaves looking for thugs and low-lifers like you... and they really despise guys like you in private cos you have really nothing to offer after snatched ballot boxes are delivered. Those with brains stick around forever, but those with guns are discarded like tampons.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by hammerF: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
BigIyanga:

Cos you have nothing to say.... but tribe.

U know better.
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by coolcatty: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
BigIyanga:

because your infested encephalon does not know about the powers and limitations of FG vs governors. Enugu is the 4th busies airport in Naija funded and managed by FG..and FG picks and chooses who lands at what airport. Obiano and co cannot change this fact!!
I know you failed govt in sec school, go back to the School of Google to get schooled.

You are very sane and well read....I enjoyed your write-ups and learnt a lot from you as what pertains to the aviation industry.....have sent you a DM...I will love to have u as a friend......you are highly cerebral and well travelled... Kudos for keeping your arguments clean devoid of insults and name callings...you killed it with facts....I'm impressed.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by BigIyanga: 1:36am On Apr 17, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are very much in bitterness and frustration. We are moving forward with our airport city project, kill yourself but we are not gonna care. If you had put as much energy in your useless state of course they won't be owing ordinary salary. You are really cursed or you inherited it from your parents. cheesy

[s][/s]
Not really, buy i worry more about political profiteers like your slave masters sucking the state dry and leaving it for future generations to pay for it.You keep referring to my state without knowing where I come from. My life is ur fantasy and dream... and we're cut from different fabrics and my fabrics are no longer in the market.
You can only provide thuggery and demagoguery for your masters to pay for. I come from Anambra and nobody in my lineage depends on govt contract nor looted funds to survive.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 4:34am On Apr 17, 2017
BigIyanga:

Not really, buy i worry more about political profiteers like your slave masters sucking the state dry and leaving it for future generations to pay for it.You keep referring to my state without knowing where I come from. My life is ur fantasy and dream... and we're cut from different fabrics and my fabrics are no longer in the market.
You can only provide thuggery and demagoguery for your masters to pay for. I come from Anambra and nobody in my lineage depends on govt contract nor looted funds to survive.
don't mind that castrated boar....we can't fall for all these political gimmicks
again.
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Just shut up you bastard. Go and ask your mother where is your father. Anyone can come online and claim anything. So caring about us and go focus on your useless state. You cannot love our state more than us. Your bitterness and frustration cannot stop the airport project. You better go and commit suicide because the project is unstoppable. Hopeless illiterate.

[s]
BigIyanga:

[/s]
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Your are right, your father is a castrated bastard and should be beheaded and buried.

[s]
Kingsley10000:
my father is a castrated boar....we can't fall for all these political gimmicks
again.
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
He he he he

Bastard which one is Anambra elites? Do they produce more than one voters card each? Is your impoverished, useless and hopeless father also an elite? You better go and kill your father because he is the cause of hopelessness in life than shouting Obiano everyday. cheesy

[s]
Kingsley10000:
http://sunnewsonline.com/theres-vacancy-in-anambra-govt-house-obaze-ex-ss
Anambra elites have all forsaken obiano Lol
[/s]

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
chino always fighting like a mad man grin cheesy
Criticise anambra and fight in the mud with him

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Mad fool go and face your dead Abia state.

[s]
ruggedised:
[/s]
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=ruggedized1 post=55637053]Mad fool go and face your dead Abia state.

[s][/s][/quote

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
ruggedised:
I am a mad frustrated fool same as my father

Like seriously cheesy

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
ruggedised:
.....Lol,he Is an id iot
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
.....Lol,my hopeless father Is an id iot

This is serious..but I am sure your useless father is more than that anyways cheesy
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Obianu is a colossal calamity to all anambrarians....once bitten twice shy
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
my useless father is a colossal calamity to all my family members

We have always known that cool
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2017
ruggedized1:

We have always know that cool
This im be cile stop twisting and modifying my post
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Kingsley10000:
my father is an im be cile, we all knew it from the beginning

why not kill him at once because he is so useless? cheesy
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
tune in to odenigbo fm 99.1 and see how people are hailing ngige ........we are done with obianu
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
When shall they hail your useless and frustrated hopeless father? Is Ngige not the same age as your worthless father? cheesy

[s]
Kingsley10000:
tune in to odenigbo fm 99.1 and see how people are hailing ngige ........we are done with obianu
[/s]
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Kingsley10000: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
ruggedized1:
When shall they hail your useless and frustrated hopeless father? Is Ngige not the same age as your worthless father? cheesy

[s][/s]
all idemili people in odenigbo fm are begging ngige to come back.....double wahala for obianu

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
My question is when shall they ever beg your miserable, useless and hopeless father? Your father is an age mate to Ngige. Is your useless father not a man? Why can't he contest? cheesy

[s]
Kingsley10000:
all idemili people in odenigbo fm are begging ngige to come back.....double wahala for obianu
[/s]
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by OkoNDOoBo: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
BigIyanga:

honestly i'm really stunned by your intellectual prowess, the way u killed that thug with facts and enlightened him to the extent that he shamefully has to result to insult to save his already battered ego, your posts re the main reason why I followed this thread to the last page, with people like you in this country with wide knowledge that cut across all fields of life, am still hopeful we will get there one day.
I doff my hat for you

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by ruggedized1: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Empty illiterate knows his likes. Touts all over the cyberspace. It is called ''resort'' or not ''result''. I am sure you are the same person as that illiterate using another handle to praise yourself. You cannot deceive anyone. I am still wondering where is the intellectual prowess is..

OkoNDOoBo:

honestly i'm really stunned by your intellectual prowess, the way u killed that thug with facts and enlightened him to the extent that he shamefully has to result resort to insult to save his already battered ego, your posts re the main reason why I followed this thread to the last page, with people like you in this country with wide knowledge that cut across all fields of life, am still hopeful we will get there one day.
I doff my hat for you

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

honestly i'm really stunned by your intellectual prowess, the way u killed that thug with facts and enlightened him to the extent that he shamefully has to result to insult to save his already battered ego, your posts re the main reason why I followed this thread to the last page, with people like you in this country with wide knowledge that cut across all fields of life, am still hopeful we will get there one day.
I doff my hat for you
Ofulefu, pay more attention on rot going on in Oduduwa enclave, what is ur business with Anambra
Re: My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

I doff my hat for you
Ofulefu, pay more attention on rot going on in Oduduwa enclave, what is ur business with Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore / Fulani Funmakers Escape Lynching In Enugu After Their Monkey Swallows N200,000 / NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.