Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let me make it brief.... Its barely 2 years i have been dating my girl,she schools in delta while i base in lagos... Last month she visited me, she spents two weeks precisely and we had unprotected sex through out... After she left about two weeks later, she called me on phone that she missed her period which i advice her to go fr test.she confirmed to me that she was pregnant... After so much argument she insisted on aborting the pregnancy which she did

She took the abortion pill on Saturday,on Monday she went back for test which confirmed there was no trace of pregnancy anymore i.e the abortion was successful, barely 1 week she called to inform me that her period is out.....pls doctors in the house how possible, cos i find it difficult to believe tho
Re: Help by Loyalblak007(f): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmm.You had unprotected sex for two weeks.
that's good too
Re: Help by Headlesschicken(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Help by pat1612(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
She Lied grin
Waiting for expert to come and comment tongue
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
pat1612:
She Lied grin Waiting for expert to come and comment tongue
That's what I'm thinking
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Hmmmm.You had unprotected sex for two weeks.

that's good too

Ma when i said 2 weeks, i don't mean everyday
Re: Help by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Medical confidential is wen ur blood specimen test negative for Hiv 1 and 2.....use condom

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call It A Day With Him? / Five Courting Recommendations Which Can Make A Difference On Your Love Lifestyle / My Favorite Meal Years Ago In Madonna University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.