Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (8520 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
annunaki2:

Are you still atheist?
grin
annunaki2:

Are you still atheist?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
annunaki2:

Are you still atheist?

In terms of a deity god, I am. Being non religious doesn't stop one from talking about Energy and its various forms.

Many people go through this and are scared to talk about it for fear of being called demons
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by PROPHETmichael: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Teensway:
To those who travel to the astral plane, abeg teach me. I don't mind if i can astral project myself to aso rock to see Buhari inza other room grin. I'm serious o, please teach me.

The day you attempt it is the day you will say goodbye to this world.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by annunaki2(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
ifenes:

In terms of a deity god, I am. Being non religious doesn't stop one from talking about Energy and its various forms.

Many people go through this and are scared to talk about it for fear of being called demons

Evidently you are not an atheist from this statement. You are either deist or agnostic.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
The only place one could get lost is if you do a quantum jump and don't know how to go back. It's not a bad thing but obviously a sudden change of reality could be misinterpreted as mental health problem. Many people suffer from it already.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are not an atheist from this statement. You are either deist or agnostic.

If I told you what I am you will think I'm crazy
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by olorunda68: 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by olorunda68: 5:48pm On May 03, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

grin fear mongering tactis to stop sheeps escaping from religion manipulation
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by olorunda68: 5:49pm On May 03, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

grin grin grin
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by annunaki2(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
ifenes:

If I told you what I am you will think I'm crazy

There are lots of crazy people on nairaland already grin what I think of you doesn't matter so just tell us.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by PsychopathicG: 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
I tried once to do astral projection via self hypnosis. Instead of rising out of my body thought, I sank deeper into my head. The effect was scary and I guess I freaked out too much cos I have not been able to go there again. I really wish to do it again, but each time I apply the process of resting and trying to focus on the nothingbess between breaths, I can't seem to calm my thoughts down, instead they sway further from quietness into a past I spent too long in. @Billyonaire please post one eBook to guide us na,just one. Thanka
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2017
ifenes:
The only place one could get lost is if you do a quantum jump and don't know how to go back. It's not a bad thing but obviously a sudden change of reality could be misinterpreted as mental health problem. Many people suffer from it already.

what is quantum jump? like electrons in physics or what?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
annunaki2:

There are lots of crazy people on nairaland already grin what I think of you doesn't matter so just tell us.

I am God
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by annunaki2(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2017
ifenes:

I am God

At least you believe there is a god so you can't possibly be atheist. cheesy
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

what is quantum jump? like electrons in physics or what?

We live in billions of parallel Universes, whereby you are already everything you can possibly be. You are experiencing one out of billions you exist on right now. The past and future exist simultaneously...... Therefore you live in the " Now". Meaning there is a version of you who is born in the US,another one is a rich man, another very poor etc. There are similar realities tha are closely related to what you are now, like another version of the present you is wearing a pink shirt and another where a native attire. Etc. It goes on and on to infinity

Making a quantum jump is you shifting from one reality to another. Let's say a version of you is very ill, you can make a parallel shift with your mind by switching roles and becoming the you who is healthy. This is what the ancient masters of wisdom call "Miracles". The you of today is not the you of tomorrow. In fact,the you of now is not the you of 10 sec after. You are shifting and your belief and mind power determine where you shift to

Although we are all shifting all the time, our negative or positive thoughts determine where we shift to. Basically a quantum jump all the time.

There are other ones people experience where by they get caught up between two dimensional realities, a case where a person lives / consciously sees him/herself living in two worlds at the same time. In one reality they know you as Paul and the next one they know you as John. When the two clash, the science world is yet to understand what is happening. Instead they label them as crazy/bi- polar etc

4 Likes

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2017
annunaki2:

At least you believe there is a god so you can't possibly be atheist. cheesy

I am God....... Not a god. I know myself, I am you too, I am everyone and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by annunaki2(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2017
ifenes:

I am God....... Not a god. I know myself, I am you too, I am everyone and everywhere.

Define God, then define god. What's the difference?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2017
annunaki2:

Define God, then define god. What's the difference?

God is one Conscious Energy experiencing itself as creation. God is the particle looking in the mirror, sees its reflection as everything imaginable....... God is the mountains, you, me, ocean.....all these stuff are projections from the mind of God. So basically God is experiencing the me you know as Ife, through my body.... When my illusionary self cease to exist, I wake as God. So I am God, so are you. We are the same but different reflections.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by wirinet(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Science is always looking for a fancy name to call the beginning. Big bang really isnt the name I will like to call the expansion from the Singularity. But since that is the name Science puts it, I will adapt it, but my research goes has gone to what happened before the so-called Big Bang.

You ask how I come to know these ?

I went back in time, and Observed how it all began. I am a God-Realized Entity. I am Man.
Oga billy, did you enter the akashic records? Are you able to enter at will? That was my goal when I was into spiritual stuffs back in the day.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2017
the small god is the creation of men who think they are inferior, men who think there is someone greater than themselves, the indictrinated minds.....Actually there is none of that. The bible god for intance....
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by annunaki2(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2017
ifenes:

God is one Conscious Energy experiencing itself as creation. God is the particle looking in the mirror, sees its reflection as everything imaginable....... God is the mountains, you, me, ocean.....all these stuff are projections from the mind of God. So basically God is experiencing the me you know as Ife, through my body.... When my illusionary self cease to exist, I wake as God. So I am God, so are you. We are the same but different reflections.

Interesting perspective, you still haven't admitted that you are no longer atheist.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2017
annunaki2:

Interesting perspective, you still haven't admitted that you are no longer atheist.

I am more than an Atheist..... I don't limit myself to that. I have different and expansive view to life. I don't think I have a label
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
Try keep awake for a long time in d night. Then at dusk, try to sleep, having in mind that you want to experience Astral projection. Imagine yourself flying just when you are feeling sleepy.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Try keep awake for a long time in d night. Then at dusk, try to sleep, having in mind that you want to experience Astral projection. Imagine yourself flying just when you are feeling sleepy.

are you sure, its seems to be a hard method o, why wait, just sleep comfortablely with your mind awake. its easy for me but i don't want to do it yet, i do stop half way in the process
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2017
ifenes:

We live in billions of parallel Universes, whereby you are already everything you can possibly be. You are experiencing one out of billions you exist on right now. The past and future exist simultaneously...... Therefore you live in the " Now". Meaning there is a version of you who is born in the US,another one is a rich man, another very poor etc. There are similar realities tha are closely related to what you are now, like another version of the present you is wearing a pink shirt and another where a native attire. Etc. It goes on and on to infinity

Making a quantum jump is you shifting from one reality to another. Let's say a version of you is very ill, you can make a parallel shift with your mind by switching roles and becoming the you who is healthy. This is what the ancient masters of wisdom call "Miracles". The you of today is not the you of tomorrow. In fact,the you of now is not the you of 10 sec after. You are shifting and your belief and mind power determine where you shift to

Although we are all shifting all the time, our negative or positive thoughts determine where we shift to. Basically a quantum jump all the time.

There are other ones people experience where by they get caught up between two dimensional realities, a case where a person lives / consciously sees him/herself living in two worlds at the same time. In one reality they know you as Paul and the next one they know you as John. When the two clash, the science world is yet to understand what is happening. Instead they label them as crazy/bi- polar etc

have you ever experienced quantum jump? and did you chose to live in that reality, o maybe you did and thats why you are lively in UK?
grin
ifenes:

have you ever experienced quantum jump? and did you chose to live in that reality, o maybe you did and thats why you are lively in UK?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 11:01am On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

are you sure, its seems to be a hard method o, why wait, just sleep comfortablely with your mind awake. its easy for me but i don't want to do it yet, i do stop half way in the process
keeping awake like say from 2 am to 5am will give you the mental strength and awareness needed. During that period, one should engage in thought-provoking things and then go to bed by 5am. Sleeping comfortably with ones mind awake may not bring Astral projection most of the time, but the method above has proved 100% effective for me though. I don't miss Astral projection anytime I do that.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
keeping awake like say from 2 am to 5am will give you the mental strength and awareness needed. During that period, one should engage in thought-provoking things and then go to bed by 5am. Sleeping comfortably with ones mind awake may not bring Astral projection most of the time, but the method above has proved 100% effective for me though. I don't miss Astral projection anytime I do that.

what do you see?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 11:12am On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

what do you see?
Many inexplicable things. Most of the times I fly without wings and feel deeper peace. Then I see my higher self and ancestors.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Many inexplicable things. Most of the times I fly without wings and feel deeper peace. Then I see my higher self and ancestors.

even ancestors aaa, ME self i will turn FLASH
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 11:14am On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

even ancestors aaa, ME self i will turn FLASH
grin
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
grin
are you a christian?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Pastor Undresses,kisses Female Members On The Bottom To Get Husbands / Question For Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.