Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (8549 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
ifenes:

What was meant by that passage is that You are a reflection of you trueself. You true self has created this illusion you are experiencing. You and I are one in the real sense. Both of us are like two different channels being experienced by the observer(who is you and I). God is you and God is me. One particle spinning in infinite speed; thus make it seem like many

Those verse in the bible are ways to explain advance physics to illiterates.

do you believe in the bible?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

do you believe in the bible?

The bible stories were mostly Sumerian origin. The stories like Job's had nothing to do with Israel. The story of Jacob's ladder is a metaphor for the Eye of Orisus, the third eyes opening. The wrestle between the ego mind and the sub conscious mind, the sub conscious won and lead to the kingdom of God( the activation of the third eye). Or the creation of the world in 6 days( the body chakras), or the story of Jesus which is also mostly metaphors.....I could go on and on.

I know these stories as metaphors, not real life stories.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
ifenes:

In terms of a deity god, I am. Being non religious doesn't stop one from talking about Energy and its various forms.

Many people go through this and are scared to talk about it for fear of being called demons

In my opinion, one cannot experience OBE and it's attendant corollaries and still be an atheist. An agnostic maybe, but, an atheist...kinda hard to imagine considering what one experiences in a consciously induced OBE...the entities, the places etc...no, there is something/someone supernatural definitely at play here.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 9:36pm On May 05, 2017
PsychopathicG:
I tried once to do astral projection via self hypnosis. Instead of rising out of my body thought, I sank deeper into my head. The effect was scary and I guess I freaked out too much cos I have not been able to go there again. I really wish to do it again, but each time I apply the process of resting and trying to focus on the nothingbess between breaths, I can't seem to calm my thoughts down, instead they sway further from quietness into a past I spent too long in. @Billyonaire please post one eBook to guide us na,just one. Thanka

You can get a multitude of books and articles on OBE online, from the simply ridiculous to the seminal. Choose wisely.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 9:39pm On May 05, 2017
wirinet:

Oga billy, did you enter the akashic records? Are you able to enter at will? That was my goal when I was into spiritual stuffs back in the day.

Accessing the Akashic ship records take a lot of doing...if you believe in it that is. As a theory, it seemed kinda far fetched to some occult thinkers and practitioners. It's really a big deal...so much knowledge which translates to power at your beckon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

are you sure, its seems to be a hard method o, why wait, just sleep comfortablely with your mind awake. its easy for me but i don't want to do it yet, i do stop half way in the process

Like I done told you in your thread about this topic, me thinks you're not psychologically and spiritually ready to really astral project (only God knows what your subconscious fear whipped mind is going to conjure up in a plane where "thoughts become reality"...You'd drive yourself crazy...lol).

You know the funny thing? Every time you keep reiterating these statements of yours that depict your hesitant stance with regard to astral projection, you are unconsciously reinforcing your fear of the act. You're dooming your self to a life of "what ifs"...a truly pathetic way to live.

Wake Up man! Become All You Were Born To Be! Best the dragon in its lair and come forth triumphant albeit a bit sore or mortally wounded. The universe will celebrate your exploits, angels will look upon you with a countenance of love, awe and respect.

That can be you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:02pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

even ancestors aaa, ME self i will turn FLASH

You keep asking a question that gets me worried ala: "what do you see..."

Let me issue you a very STERN warning. If you dabble in any form of the occult never minding how "innocuous" as a dilettante, you may just bite more than you can chew.

Smh.

The individual typing this KNOWS what he talks about.

if you're curious about what lies on the other side of the curtain, stick to Hollywood movies...the horror ones with supernatural themes (not slashers like Jason or Friday the 13th or some vampire bullcrap). Get Amityville, Insidious, The Conjuring,The Exorcist etc. Take a peep at Bentley Little, Dennis Wheatley, James Hebert and the like books. The above will sate your curiosity even if they are just exaggerated (and most time totally ludicrous) versions of the real thing (especially Hollywood).

Stay away from the supernatural Levisco16, you're not ready...at least not now.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
I reached the stage when my body was fast asleep but my mind was awake. Wanted to leave my body until when one idiot woke me up.

I like to think that you're wise enough to know that when you want to astral project, you're supposed to make sure you're undisturbed. Folks have reported very unpleasant experiences when a violent "shake" to their "sleeping" bodies forced them back into their bodies.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:
grin wow did you see anything and how did you feel?

The question again...
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2017
4C2215131:

You keep asking a question that gets me worried ala: "what do you see..."

Let me issue you a very STERN warning. If you dabble in any form of the occult never minding how "innocuous" as a dilettante, you may just bite more than you can chew.

Smh.

The individual typing this KNOWS what he talks about.

if you're curious about what lies on the other side of the curtain, stick to Hollywood movies...the horror ones with supernatural themes (not slashers like Jason or Friday the 13th or some vampire bullcrap). Get Amityville, Insidious, The Conjuring,The Exorcist etc. Take a peep at Bentley Little, Dennis Wheatley, James Hebert and the like books. The above will sate your curiosity even if they are just exaggerated (and most time totally ludicrous) versions of the real thing (especially Hollywood).

Stay away from the supernatural Levisco16, you're not ready...at least not now.

Thanks For The AdVice ,But As For What I Know Now Astral Projection Isn't Occultic, One Has To HaVE A Positive Mind To HaVE A Nice Experience
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
4C2215131:

Like I done told you in your thread about this topic, me thinks you're not psychologically and spiritually ready to really astral project (only God knows what your subconscious fear whipped mind is going to conjure up in a plane where "thoughts become reality"...You'd drive yourself crazy...lol).

You know the funny thing? Every time you keep reiterating these statements of yours that depict your hesitant stance with regard to astral projection, you are unconsciously reinforcing your fear of the act. You're dooming your self to a life of "what ifs"...a truly pathetic way to live.

Wake Up man! Become All You Were Born To Be! Best the dragon in its lair and come forth triumphant albeit a bit sore or mortally wounded. The universe will celebrate your exploits, angels will look upon you with a countenance of love, awe and respect.

That can be you!

thanks bro
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

pure christianity and its not the religious type! christianity is a way of life

If you truly practice pure christianity, I'm puzzled why your fear (I'm really on your case abi?).

Have you seen Thor? I mean the movie. If you have, do you recall how Hulk thrashed Loki like a baby at the climax of the movie even though the latter claimed he was a god?

Remember what Hulk said after leaving Loki in a near comatose state? He (Hulk) in reference to Loki's claim as a god said "puny god" with a look of contempt on his face. Why did I bring this up? As a true Christian like you claim you are, all so called entities in other planes are "puny gods" to you. You are Hulk to their Loki!

True Christianity still remains one of the most powerful if not the most powerful weapon you can weird when it comes to the supernatural (in my experience). You are practically invincible. Watch how the air changes, vibrates when you call out the names of God in the Bible, watch how entities cower in fear and awe when you invoke the name of Jesus Christ in your rites, see how minions flee when you chant the name of Michael, God's warrior angel, how he comes to your aid in all his ferocious and blazing retribution...I'm getting carried away...must stop here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
AlvanT:
Sir I have witnessed a priestess recieve a message from a goddess and even told me my deepest secrets,my Grandpa was a chief priest that practised necromacy I used to be an atheist till I had to connect the lines...I have pantheistic views now science alone cannot explain this mysteries cos the powers that be have slowed science to the pace they want. I'm a God but I know thier are beings in higher echelons that can either make or mar us.Thank you.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 10:44pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

Thanks For The AdVice ,But As For What I Know Now Astral Projection Isn't Occultic, One Has To HaVE A Positive Mind To HaVE A Nice Experience

It's all semantics.

Business Development Executive, Marketing Executive, Client Relationship Officer, Customer Acquisition Officer etc all point to same thing; one who markets products/service of a firm(at least in the Nigerian job market context).

People have been subliminally programmed to reject the word "occult" by religious institutions hence we try to coach the team with other less "nebulous" words.

OBE is occultic in practice. I can tell you that for free. In history, it has been utilised mostly by occultist of various faiths and lands for occultic ends.

Understand that. But of course, I understand your problem; you've been told that occultism is "satanic", so if you believe astral projection is occultic, an internal civil war erupts in your consciousness ala how do I practice something that my espoused faith condoms as "satanic".

Can't help you there. Your work is cut out for you. It's called subjective synthesis. Until you resolve issues feeding the war you'll NEVER succeed at AP as you'd be subconsciously sabotaging your own efforts.

But again, this belief you have with regard to AP not being occultic is VERY GOOD as it is your subjective synthesis at work. Seeing you believe it's not occultic you can freely engage in it with a contrite conscience hence making a success of it. So, pay my observations about AP being occultic no mind as your beliefs have a very important role to play in your being adept at Astral Projection.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2017
4C2215131:

In my opinion, one cannot experience OBE and it's attendant corollaries and still be an atheist. An agnostic maybe, but, an atheist...kinda hard to imagine considering what one experiences in a consciously induced OBE...the entities, the places etc...no, there is something/someone supernatural definitely at play here.

I don't have a label. Calling myself Atheist or Agnostic is me putting myself in a box that doesn't define me. I am experiencing this version of life right now, just as other versions of me are experiencing another. Depending on how advance my mind is I may have access to other dimensions due uncommon DNA strands of mine being activated.

Experiencing OBE is no big deal when we look at the abilities of other life forms on our planet. The Dog has better sense of smell and sound, The Eagle have a longer range of sight and it is possible that these animals see what we humans don't see with our eyes. It is all about developing/ activating abilities that are already present in us.

Beliefs change with time and I am not affiliated to any. Certain beliefs like Atheism will give you a mental block agains certain ideas. Atheism is close minded to the possibilities of Man being a God. Such mindset is dangerous and not 100% good for gaining knowledge, because they are close minded to other possibilities. Most Atheist believe only science and technology can solve things in a world were we only use a few percentage of mind abilities.

The Akashic record is the tapping into the Subconscious mind. This is what religion calls the mind of God. This is the mind that is greater than the best computer in the world and this mind is in us all. It is possible for a person who can channel this mind( an acient ability that we are losing like the speed of light) know things that are unknown to the normal human......like Edger Casey

I choose to be nothing... I'm simply an observer with no affiliation to any beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 5:12am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

I like to think that you're wise enough to know that when you want to astral project, you're supposed to make sure you're undisturbed. Folks have reported very unpleasant experiences when a violent "shake" to their "sleeping" bodies forced them back into their bodies.
Yea, thanks.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

If you truly practice pure christianity, I'm puzzled why your fear (I'm really on your case abi?).

Have you seen Thor? I mean the movie. If you have, do you recall how Hulk thrashed Loki like a baby at the climax of the movie even though the latter claimed he was a god?

Remember what Hulk said after leaving Loki in a near comatose state? He (Hulk) in reference to Loki's claim as a god said "puny god" with a look of contempt on his face. Why did I bring this up? As a true Christian like you claim you are, all so called entities in other planes are "puny gods" to you. You are Hulk to their Loki!

True Christianity still remains one of the most powerful if not the most powerful weapon you can weird when it comes to the supernatural (in my experience). You are practically invincible. Watch how the air changes, vibrates when you call out the names of God in the Bible, watch how entities cower in fear and awe when you invoke the name of Jesus Christ in your rites, see how minions flee when you chant the name of Michael, God's warrior angel, how he comes to your aid in all his ferocious and blazing retribution...I'm getting carried away...must stop here.
i haved watched it.

thanks bro, that was all my plan. i now realize i don't need to have fear since i have christ .

God says in the bible in the book of isaiah " fear not i will uphold thee"

IN the astral plane if isee nonsense i will just chase them out using the "Almighty Name Of Jesus"
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

It's all semantics.

Business Development Executive, Marketing Executive, Client Relationship Officer, Customer Acquisition Officer etc all point to same thing; one who markets products/service of a firm(at least in the Nigerian job market context).

People have been subliminally programmed to reject the word "occult" by religious institutions hence we try to coach the team with other less "nebulous" words.

OBE is occultic in practice. I can tell you that for free. In history, it has been utilised mostly by occultist of various faiths and lands for occultic ends.

Understand that. But of course, I understand your problem; you've been told that occultism is "satanic", so if you believe astral projection is occultic, an internal civil war erupts in your consciousness ala how do I practice something that my espoused faith condoms as "satanic".

Can't help you there. Your work is cut out for you. It's called subjective synthesis. Until you resolve issues feeding the war you'll NEVER succeed at AP as you'd be subconsciously sabotaging your own efforts.

But again, this belief you have with regard to AP not being occultic is VERY GOOD as it is your subjective synthesis at work. Seeing you believe it's not occultic you can freely engage in it with a contrite conscience hence making a success of it. So, pay my observations about AP being occultic no mind as your beliefs have a very important role to play in your being adept at Astral Projection.

thanks but am convince as a christian is not occultic practice. its some people who use it for occultic practice. because since God created astral body as part of us its no evil thing. it depends on what you do in that plane
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by AlvanT(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!
When did you turn a town crier bro? grin grin
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by AlvanT(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2017
levisco16:

pure christianity and its not the religious type! christianity is a way of life
Gnostic Christianity? Before the it was infiltrated? thanks to the Vatican.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2017
AlvanT:
Gnostic Christianity? Before the it was infiltrated? thanks to the Vatican.
whats gnostic?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
PsychopathicG:
I tried once to do astral projection via self hypnosis. Instead of rising out of my body thought, I sank deeper into my head. The effect was scary and I guess I freaked out too much cos I have not been able to go there again. I really wish to do it again, but each time I apply the process of resting and trying to focus on the nothingbess between breaths, I can't seem to calm my thoughts down, instead they sway further from quietness into a past I spent too long in. @Billyonaire please post one eBook to guide us na,just one. Thanka

Work with the colours of the rainbow in the order of ROYGBIV. Once you have settled in to begin your practice and are fully relaxed don’t worry about stilling your mind, begin simply by encompassing your vision with the deepest colour Red, it could be a red card or a traffic red stop light but allow that colour to fill the eyes of your inner mind. See and hold that colour steadily in your mind for about a minute or so and then do the same for the colour Orange, Yellow and so on. Once you have finished at violet then you visualise an intense all-encompassing brilliant White (almost fluorescence) and then walk towards it in your mind’s eye and you should be popped out at this stage.

It may work at the first attempt or you may need several attempts over several days or even weeks but don’t rush it and don’t think about it, just do it, it will work.

And don’t forget, always begin with protection, I do a variation of the Lesser banishing that I refer to as “the Flaming Sword”, it keeps all malign and negative influences away from one both in the astral as well as the physical. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Work with the colours of the rainbow in the order of ROYGBIV [...]

And don’t forget, always begin with protection, I do a variation of the Lesser banishing that I refer to as “the Flaming Sword” [...]
Very great advice. Very very impressed by the quality and simplicity of your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Work with the colours of the rainbow in the order of ROYGBIV. Once you have settled in to begin your practice and are fully relaxed don’t worry about stilling your mind, begin simply by encompassing your vision with the deepest colour Red, it could be a red card or a traffic red stop light but allow that colour to fill the eyes of your inner mind. See and hold that colour steadily in your mind for about a minute or so and then do the same for the colour Orange, Yellow and so on. Once you have finished at violet then you visualise an intense all-encompassing brilliant White (almost fluorescence) and then walk towards it in your mind’s eye and you should be popped out at this stage.

It may work at the first attempt or you may need several attempts over several days or even weeks but don’t rush it and don’t think about it, just do it, it will work.

And don’t forget, always begin with protection, I do a variation of the Lesser banishing that I refer to as “the Flaming Sword”, it keeps all malign and negative influences away from one both in the astral as well as the physical. Good luck.

Astral Projector
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2017
LoJ:

Very great advice. Very very impressed by the quality and simplicity of your suggestions.

Hello LoJ, thank you for comment.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

Accessing the Akashic ship records take a lot of doing...if you believe in it that is. As a theory, it seemed kinda far fetched to some occult thinkers and practitioners. It's really a big deal...so much knowledge which translates to power at your beckon.

Hello Friend, I find the Akashic records absolutely fascinating, I firmly believe that in the final reckoning we will discover that “Time” as we know it is simply a derivation of the Akashic records or more precisely, Time is a function of cosmic consciousness.

I access the Akashic records but I admit to my chagrin that I have no control over how it happens besides the fact that it usually occurs when I am in a somnabulastic state but not always, and generally when I am in motion, i.e in a car, train or sometimes simply walking, a shift in awareness occurs and I find myself viewing events that took place at certain spots centuries and even eons ago, I have seen peoples of hues that are not derived from earthly primary colours, I have seen the “Guanches” practise their high magic.

Over the years I meticulously document what I see and then do the research to establish the bona-fides of my “viewing”, the results are quite simply mind-boggling and I hope that one day before I die I can publish these.

2 Likes

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 1:20pm On May 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Friend, I find the Akashic records absolutely fascinating, I firmly believe that in the final reckoning we will discover that “Time” as we know it is simply a derivation of the Akashic records or more precisely, Time is a function of cosmic consciousness.

I access the Akashic records but I admit to my chagrin that I have no control over how it happens besides the fact that it usually occurs when I am in a somnabulastic state but not always, and generally when I am in motion, i.e in a car, train or sometimes simply walking, a shift in awareness occurs and I find myself viewing events that took place at certain spots centuries and even eons ago, I have seen peoples of hues that are not derived from earthly primary colours, I have seen the “Guanches” practise their high magic.

Over the years I meticulously document what I see and then do the research to establish the bona-fides of my “viewing”, the results are quite simply mind-boggling and I hope that one day before I die I can publish these.

Nice bucket-list item!

The contents of the Akashic records can be extremely enlightening especially with regards to future events.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 1:43pm On May 06, 2017
levisco16:

thanks but am convince as a christian is not occultic practice. its some people who use it for occultic practice. because since God created astral body as part of us its no evil thing. it depends on what you do in that plane

Bravo! This belief of yours will work well with your practice as one of the biggest drawbacks to a lot of folks who secretly desire to practice the occult is the belief that it is satanic courtesy what their religious institutions has fed them for years. If one can break free of this mental and spiritual slavery, a lot can be achieved.

Good luck and God-speed in your quest for enlightenment.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by 4C2215131: 1:44pm On May 06, 2017
levisco16:

i haved watched it.

thanks bro, that was all my plan. i now realize i don't need to have fear since i have christ .

God says in the bible in the book of isaiah " fear not i will uphold thee"

IN the astral plane if isee nonsense i will just chase them out using the "Almighty Name Of Jesus"

That's what I'm talking about! That's the spirit man!
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

Bravo! This belief of yours will work well with your practice as one of the biggest drawbacks to a lot of folks who secretly desire to practice the occult is the belief that it is satanic courtesy what their religious institutions has fed them for years. If one can break free of this mental and spiritual slavery, a lot can be achieved.

Good luck and God-speed in your quest for enlightenment.

thanks
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by tjmc: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have also reached the level of deep relaxation where my body would.now seem to be pulling away lije i am becoming double but while still conscious. My only problem is that my brother always seem to come into the room at that moment and i wouodnt want him to have an inkling that i am practising projections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For / On The Jews And Their Lies (Martin Luther's blunder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.