Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (45625 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Photos From BBNAIJA Housemates First Party In Rumours VI As Efe, Tboss Dazzle / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by ikp120(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:
[sub][/sub]
I know before,now go and sin no more,stop typing like a blind hate bird tonguegrin
CC: Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala please do the needful to this lady because she is trolling me by modifying my post and claiming I said what I never said.

(Rule 2 broken)

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by klinting(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
shay efe wan use hand shoot that woman ni?
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Berbierklaus(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
ikp120:

I never did.

Please Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala take a look at the history of that my comment anf verify for yourself. She is now lying against me. I didn't modify that comment.
Okay o,keep lying
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by crunchyg: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
villareal15:
Chai

This holiday sweet die

Thank you Judas cheesy
You need help seriously
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by mikolo80: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
marvelck:
Facebook user Linda must be filled with joy after taking pictures with BBNaija winner Efe and all the other big brother naija housemates during the BBNaija winners party in Lagos. Been able to achieve this to her, is just like been able to climb mount Everest successfully. Cos right now, Efe is the biggest star/celebrity in Nigeria.

So happy for her.
Mtscheeeeefwwww

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Ugosample(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
musicwriter:
This is all that is wrong with Africa now.

It appears to me the purpose of taking over out TV and airwaves is to create a dumb society that would be easy to control. Otherwise, someone who haven't contributed anything to advancement of society can't just become a celebrity overnight because he/she appeared on a TV show. Such a situation would only end up creating a society teeming with fans made of people with really very low IQ.

Oga I disagree with you jare
Reality shows are a global thing, and those who want to do it will do it.
There is NO country in this world that scientists have more popularity than entertainers /celebrities.

There are a million roads to success, it's left for each to take one, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by musicwriter(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ugosample:

Oga I disagree with you jare
Reality shows are a global thing, and those who want to do it will do it.
There is NO country in this world that scientists have more popularity than entertainers /celebrities.

There are a million roads to success, it's left for each to take one, that's all.

I' am not saying reality TV shows should be outlawed, but that the creation of an instant celebrity who haven't contributed anything to society is dangerous, as it would set a precedent for low standard of value system appraisal for our children and youths. There you saw a naive fan hugging someone and taking pictures, erroneously thinking she's hugging someone of significance to society.

Our African value system says you don't award a chieftaincy title or any title at all to someone who don't deserve it. A TV program created in South Africa should not change our value system, otherwise, that amounts to external cultural control.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by gold360(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
isn't this lady our celebrity LINDA LONGJAY
? talented motivational speaker ' social crusader and philatropist. wow what a dazzling set of pics. please lalastica do the needful and move this to front page.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by cybriz82(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
ikp120:
But this TBoss old and ugly no be small sad sad

u dn start again abi u kill person...person no gree die y cnt u live her n go ur own way
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by 2shur: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Abegi.
She not excited.
Her face says it all
With her fake smiles.
Jus dey open teeth
Dey squeeze face dey form smilling
Abegi
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by mostwantedguy: 5:18am On Apr 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Efe be looking directly into the camera.

Bush man tongue.

City man with no name. Go get a life and stop all this hate. You ain't going any further in life with hate. Look camera ko, back camera ni. #YeyeDeySmell.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by gold360(m): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2017
2shur:
Abegi. She not excited. Her face says it all With her fake smiles. Jus dey open teeth Dey squeeze face dey form smilling Abegi
clown, do you have something to say? you that has genuine smile, where has it taken you to? OLODO RAMATA
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by samuelezekiel(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know if you guys noticed but, ever since Those lift the house I no longer see her with that nose ring, I hate that thing so much... I mean why will a beautiful girl decide to make hersekf ugly.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
smiley okay.
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by charmingbouqui: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Bally always looking high
bros abeg free my nigga
Re: Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates by Kobicove(m): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Star struck fan undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday / BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.