Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. (1438 Views)

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by INTROVERT(f): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't want to call anybodys name please.... grin grin grin

Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Synord(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
9ice Bachelor or Dbanj bachelor... which one sweet pass !!!
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by SINZ: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Senior Bachelor grin
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by watered(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin Na all these babes dey cause this thing. Anyone who is game lemme know so we can walk down the aisle.
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by SINZ: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Synord:
9ice Bachelor or Dbanj bachelor... which one sweet pass !!!

Eja nla's Bachelor ofcourse!
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Atiku2019: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Senior Bachelor grin
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by vanida6: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Atiku2019:
Senior Bachelor grin
lolx cheesy
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Atiku2019: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
vanida6:
lolx cheesy
Lol Make I marry you na cry
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
My boyfriend is in principal bachelor angry.
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by CaroLyner(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spinstress II
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

My grade isn't on the List..

I'm 79 years old.
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

My grade isn't on the List..

I'm 79 years old.

Royal bachelor, I troway breast for u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Please, keep your boobs, I'm good..

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by eph12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Keep calm.

His goal is to be a general.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by vanida6: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Atiku2019:

Lol Make I marry you na cry
smile`s
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
congratulations bae,grin
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Spinstress II
congratulations bae grin we are 2geda

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

and i catch the breastgrin
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
konjishild:
and i catch the breastgrin
Lol
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Homeboiy: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let me first ask my mama my age
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by schumastic(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
eja nla Bachelor General, me lov it
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don tire for bachelor tinz , all my guys don marry finish Once I get back home I. Am on my own......... Nobody to play PS 4 with again
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by ibroh22(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
bachelor I
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Treasure17(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
bachelor 1
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by hope4jobseeker: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Whatever I say will be used against me in the court of law. I rather not say. grin grin
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Charliiee(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bachelor I, will retire when I get to Princial Bachelor.
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Tedassie(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
Spinstress II
congrats tongue
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Tedassie(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

wonderment shocked

Abuse of milk factory angry
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Airborne360:
I don tire for bachelor tinz , all my guys don marry finish Once I get back home I. Am on my own......... Nobody to play PS 4 with again
airborne what are you doing here... You son forget us for that military thread abi?
Re: Bachelor's Where Do You Belong And When Is Your Next Promotion. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
airborne what are you doing here... You son forget us for that military thread abi?
hehe hehe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! / That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? / Nairalanders Let's Come Together And Follow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.