Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News (5251 Views)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Oboma1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘Holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part; Courtroom Shocked By Stunning Revelation
December 31, 2009 16:33 (2 hours ago), 1,281 views
By Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 25-year-old victim of sexual abuse has narrated to a stunned Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court in Lagos how she was raped by her pastor, Emmanuel William, after he poured ‘holy oil’ into her vagina.

Beatrice Andrew accused the Pastor, a preacher with one of the new generation churches, of raping her in his house at Idimu in Lagos State under false pretence.

According to Beatrice, the supposed man of God approached her and told her that she had been possessed by some spirits.

The pastor was further said to have claimed that the spirits in Beatrice had prevented her from getting married at 25.

Pastor William was said to have asked the victim to come for deliverance in his house and added that Beatrice should come with a bottle of holy oil since the prayer and deliverance would take place at night. According to Beatrice, on getting to Pastor William’s house, he started praying for her and pretended to be casting out demons from her. In the process, he poured ‘holy oil’ into her vagina and forcefully had sex with her.

Realizing what had happened to her, Miss Beatrice reported the case at the Idimu Police Station and the self acclaimed pastor was arrested and charged with rape at the Magistrate’s Court, Ejigbo.

Part of the charge sheet read: “That you, Emmanuel William on 18 December, 2009 at same place and time did unlawfully had carnal knowledge of Beatrice Andrew while obtaining her consent by fraud.”

The pastor pleaded not guilty to the offence which is contrary to sections 357 and 360 of the criminal code cap 17 vol.2 laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2003.

He was subsequently granted bail by the trial magistrate, Mrs. Maimunat Folami, in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter has been adjourned till 18 January, 2010, but the pastor was ordered to be remanded in prison custody since he could not meet the bail condition in good time.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/12/31/pastor-rapes-woman-after-pouring-%E2%80%98holy-oil%E2%80%99-into-her-private-part-courtroom-shocked-by-stunning-revelation
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
Even pastors too? Damn. He better not drop the soap.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Oboma1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
Oboma1:

Pastor despoils Woman: After Pouring ‘Holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part; Courtroom Shocked By Stunning Revelation
December 31, 2009 16:33 (2 hours ago), 1,281 views
By Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 25-year-old victim of sexual abuse has narrated to a stunned Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court in Lagos how she was despoiled by her pastor, Emmanuel William, after he poured ‘holy oil’ into her womanliness.

Beatrice Andrew accused the Pastor, a preacher with one of the new generation churches, of despoiling her in his house at Idimu in Lagos State under false pretence.

According to Beatrice, the supposed man of God approached her and told her that she had been possessed by some spirits.

The pastor was further said to have claimed that the spirits in Beatrice had prevented her from getting married at 25.

Pastor William was said to have asked the victim to come for deliverance in his house and added that Beatrice should come with a bottle of holy oil since the prayer and deliverance would take place at night. According to Beatrice, on getting to Pastor William’s house, he started praying for her and pretended to be casting out demons from her. In the process, he poured ‘holy oil’ into her womanliness and forcefully had sex with her.

Realizing what had happened to her, Miss Beatrice reported the case at the Idimu Police Station and the self acclaimed pastor was arrested and charged with despoil at the Magistrate’s Court, Ejigbo.

Part of the charge sheet read: “That you, Emmanuel William on 18 December, 2009 at same place and time did unlawfully had carnal knowledge of Beatrice Andrew while obtaining her consent by fraud.”

The pastor pleaded not guilty to the offence which is contrary to sections 357 and 360 of the criminal code cap 17 vol.2 laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2003.

He was subsequently granted bail by the trial magistrate, Mrs. Maimunat Folami, in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

The matter has been adjourned till 18 January, 2010, but the pastor was ordered to be remanded in prison custody since he could not meet the bail condition in good time.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/12/31/pastor-despoils-woman-after-pouring-%E2%80%98holy-oil%E2%80%99-into-her-private-part-courtroom-shocked-by-stunning-revelation

Is the woman a fool. Was she blind? When she started noticing when the pastor started to misbehave, why didnt she run? In fact, women have problem!
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
Here we go again, blame the woman for a mans atrocities. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Oboma1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
Oboma1:

According to Beatrice, on getting to Pastor William’s house, he started praying for her and pretended to be casting out demons from her. In the process, he poured ‘holy oil’ into her womanliness and forcefully had sex with her.

The woman has blame here. What was she doing when someone removed her clothings up to your pants under the guise of anointing. Maybe she was enjoying it.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2009
Oboma1:

The woman has blame here. What was she doing when someone removed her clothings up to your pants under the guise of anointing. Maybe she was enjoying it.

And the pastor? The so called man of God?He shouldn't be locked up for life? Get ur head checked
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by MugSmasher: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
[size=14pt]This is the kind of pastor i appreciate and would cherish!

Would anybody be kind to tell me his church so i can worship too?

Any church or person who would mutilate, destroy, maim, injure, hurt, damage, spoil, deface or disfigure any woman or her private parts to be more specific is someone after my heart because he truely understands what it means to put women in their rightful places and if a church or pastor does it, its even more gratifying. The courts should release that man immediately. He has done no wrong but rather tried to teach the woman a lesson.

The thought of the hot boiling oil dripping into her Private Part is making me have an erection . . . hmmmm! Yummy![/size] smiley
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Shola2009(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
Is the woman a fool. Was she blind? When she started noticing when the pastor started to misbehave, why didnt she run? In fact, women have problem! Huh Huh Huh
dnt mind the bi*ch.
Which nonsense "forcefully had sex with her".
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Oboma1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
justwise:

And the pastor? The so called man of God?He shouldn't be locked up for life? Get your head checked

Haba!. It has not gotten to insult level. I am entitle to my opinion. If a man is bad, shouldn't the woman have noticed it when she was asked to remove her clothings? Where in the Bible is such written? You need not ask me to have my head checked. Next time, I will reply anyway.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by freecocoa(f): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
Obama is ryt,wat was she doin wen he was pourin d oil in2 her.i bet she wasnt tied,in dis age n tym a pastor tels a lady 2 com 2 his house 4 prayers,she stupidly goes & said she was raped,hu is deceiving hu?she's nt even a kid sef,@25 she shld knw beta,infact there's more 2 dis story dan meets d eyes@mugsmasher,u re a hopeless psycho,u beta get help b4 it bcoms late 4 u.ewu gambia.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by XKZ(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
Oboma1:

Beatrice Andrew accused the Pastor, a preacher with one of the new generation churches, of despoiling her in his house at Idimu in Lagos State under false pretence.

I believe these are the key words(in bold). Remember the accused is supposed to be a man of God.

However I don't see the lady winning the case.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Enjoyment1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
No matter what anyone says here, the woman has much blame. Do not forget that she went to the pastor's house. What was her response, when the oil was dripping on her private part? When she was raped in the night that she claim, did she shout? Was she choked? After the rape incident, what was her response in the same compound when she was leaving? Is there anything about her that indicated rape?

Really, there is more to this story!. I sense love gone sour here!.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by safeact(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
Dnt u think that d pastor might have had a good intention, bt mayb as he was removing d lady's dress,seeing her physique, his body mechanism changed and d devil took hold of him! Wait oh, d gal went 2seek 4prayers so as 2get married, now she is going 2court to tell d whole world that some1 has raped her and poured oil into her private part,(unsafe acts!) who amongst our guys will lyk 2associate or let alone get married 2her? There is something more 2dis story. Lol.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
I wouldnt want you all to me the jury in the court if this happened to me. Wicked souls.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by selingel: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
safeact:

Dnt u think that d pastor might have had a good intention, bt mayb as he was removing d lady's dress,seeing her physique, his body mechanism changed and d devil took hold of him! Wait oh, d gal went 2seek 4prayers so as 2get married, now she is going 2court to tell d whole world that some1 has despoiled her and poured oil into her private part,(unsafe acts!) who amongst our guys will lyk 2associate or let alone get married 2her? There is something more 2dis story. Lol.

My Guy, the Pastor knew what he was doing. He had seen the woman already through body scanning, and all that was remaining was for him to see her the way GOD made her. How on earth can a man tell a woman other than his wife to open up, for oiling at her private part? Why I blame the lady here is that, was she insane, or charmed? How can a man tell you such and you obliged him. Abeg, tell the whole world the truth. Perhaps, she enjoyed it so much, and when she heard that the Pastor did the same to another, she got jealous and blackmailed him. There are so many issues that can be derived from it here!.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by whiteroses(f): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
MugSmasher:

[size=14pt]This is the kind of pastor i appreciate and would cherish!

Would anybody be kind to tell me his church so i can worship too?

Any church or person who would mutilate, destroy, maim, injure, hurt, damage, spoil, deface or disfigure any woman or her private parts to be more specific is someone after my heart because he truely understands what it means to put women in their rightful places and if a church or pastor does it, its even more gratifying. The courts should release that man immediately. He has done no wrong but rather tried to teach the woman a lesson.

The thought of the hot boiling oil dripping into her Private Part is making me have an erection . . . hmmmm! Yummy![/size] smiley

if i was born brainless i wouldnt say this, whats a lesson in being tricked and if shes so dumb she wont report it psscceeww
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ ebonyeyes.i dnt tink u shld let ds type of tin hapen 2 u.u re smart enof 2 knw dat u dnt need 2 go 2 anybodys house 4 prayers.xpecialy d male pastors of dis generation.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by selingel: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2010
whiteroses:

if i was born brainless i wouldnt say this, whats a lesson in being tricked and if shes so dumb she wont report it psscceeww

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2010
Nobody needs ever have sex against their will or under false pretences. There simply is no excuse for rape. A woman in such a situation is not to be blamed.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by selingel: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Nobody needs ever have intimacy against their will or under false pretences. There simply is no excuse for despoil. A woman in such a situation is not to be blamed.

Solidify your claim with facts.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by LordReed(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
selingel:

Solidify your claim with facts.

Claim? Facts? Do u need to more than dat a lady is put thru hell in such situation.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by selingel: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lord_Reed:

Claim? Facts? Do u need to more than dat a lady is put thru hell in such situation.

I am not disputing your claims, but what was she doing when, she was being asked to remove her clothings? Was her clothings raped too? At least, you cannot pour oil on a woman's private part by force if you are trying to rape her. She must have done so with her volition. Perhaps, what the man saw, changed his status as a man of GOD. So, he now needed it by force, which I believed the woman refused. But the woman's reaction too matters!. So many issues here. It is not all about what she suffered, but was there anything among them even before now? So many issues!. Let them tell us the whole story first!. As for the woman, I feel pity for her all the same.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by Enjoyment1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
selingel:

I am not disputing your claims, but what was she doing when, she was being asked to remove her clothings? Was her clothings despoiled too? At least, you cannot pour oil on a woman's private part by force if you are trying to despoil her. She must have done so with her volition. Perhaps, what the man saw, changed his status as a man of GOD. So, he now needed it by force, which I believed the woman refused. But the woman's reaction too matters!. So many issues here. It is not all about what she suffered, but was there anything among them even before now? So many issues!. Let them tell us the whole story first!. As for the woman, I feel pity for her all the same.

Honestly, many postulations will come out from these topic. Can Nairaland send a representative to the court please, so that we know the full details?
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by XKZ(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
selingel:

I am not disputing your claims, but what was she doing when, she was being asked to remove her clothings? Was her clothings despoiled too? At least, you cannot pour oil on a woman's private part by force if you are trying to despoil her. She must have done so with her volition.

What's the difference between this case and those of people who claim to have been duped (sometimes by individuals who claim to be men of God). Did they not willingly part with thier hard earned money. At least it wasn't greed at play here.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
Why should a pastor under the pretence of conducting prayers lure an unsuspecting woman into having sex with her. Granted that it was foolishness on the woman's part to be so gullible but that pastor has no refuge the blame lies at his door while the woman carries the burden of falling a victim.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by nethacker(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
********yawns********* grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by mikelangs(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
Its a pity that the pastor disappointed the position he holds as a man of God or god if I may put it. And the lady on her own is a bigger disappointment to womanhood because it is totally unbelieveable that at 25 she opens her eyes, heart, legs and pants for someone to anoint!!! very funny and foolish.
Who know she taught the pastor might marry her but as go no go she decided to go in public. Welllets wait and hear the mans side of the story. But this sound very very funny and stupid mostly in the part of the fished brain anointed cunt.
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by nethacker(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
mikelangs:

Its a pity that the pastor disappointed the position he holds as a man of God or god if I may put it. And the lady on her own is a bigger disappointment to womanhood because it is totally unbelieveable that at 25 she opens her eyes, heart, legs and pants for someone to anoint!!! very funny and foolish.
Who know she taught the pastor might marry her but as go no go she decided to go in public. Welllets wait and hear the mans side of the story. But this sound very very funny and silly mostly in the part of the fished brain anointed womanliness.

i promised not to laff but d bolded turns me to a laffing machine grin grin grin cant just help it.llmaoo grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by echobee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
God let ur will be done.this is sign of end time
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by willyspace(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
I bet you, she really enjoyed it! or maybe she knew the Pastor was doing it with other women, she got jealous and decided to spill the beans!LOL!
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by nethacker(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
willyspace:

I bet you, she really enjoyed it! or maybe she knew the Pastor was doing it with other women, she got jealous and decided to spill the beans!LOL!
u just said my mind jare grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
That pastor should be thrown into prison and have the keys thrown into a river. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was She Really A True Virgin? / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.