Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 (3402 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
can't believe my eyes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
more

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
myright:
can't believe my eyes

Igbos are liepods hana tu ashi ka ekwensu. Prove this is the IPOB

1 Like

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Igbos are liepods hana tu ashi ka ekwensu. Prove this is the IPOB

6 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
front page
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by vayne(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
They have luck that soldiers do not come their to bomb them. Mumu people
Really,how old are you?
How do soldiers just "bomb" a gathering of people?
It's clear that you can't get any attention without IPOB....even with IPOB,Na just mange

18 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
vayne:

Really,how old are you?
It's clear that you can't get any attention without IPOB....even with IPOB,Na just mange
I tire for that boy

3 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by fhranchez(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
lalasticala
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by segebase(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
ggjk
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by GrandGarcon: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am IpobExposed and Igbos are terrorist
how about the question i asked You? No answers yet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am IpobExposed and Igbos are terrorist
and you a terrorist sympathiser

11 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by martinz1: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Wow
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by timecapsule: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2017
OH! I love this year. The days are drawing near too fast than i expected. MAY! Must be celebrated.
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Nowenuse: 1:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Is this real?
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Okoyiboz3: 1:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Those ipob men there are making history.

That is the single largest gathering of comedians in the world! grin

5 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by LecciGucci: 4:50am On Apr 15, 2017
shocked
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Pavore9: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Everyone has a right to be identified with a religious affiliation or even none. These ones have opted for Judaism while I, Catholicsm.

1 Like

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by davidif: 5:48am On Apr 15, 2017
myright:
can't believe my eyes

Lies!!!!!! That's a mosque. Gosh! The lies in this thread eh? Don't you people have any dignity?

Always trying to claim to be something you are not. You are not Jewish. Get it into your thick skulls. You are Africans! The earlier you wake up to this reality the better.

3 Likes

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by davidif: 5:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Nowenuse:
Is this real?

Dude, if you think this is real then i must be an African prince.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2017
This temple is located somewhere in Anambra state. Nnobi to be precise.

1 Like

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by myright: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2017
davidif:

Dude, if you think this is real then i must be an African prince.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
why not travel down to Nnobi in Anambra state to confirm if its real or not

1 Like

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Godsbaby1(f): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
This the COMMUNITY OF YAHWEH WORLDWIDE, THIS IS PASSOVER FEAST AT NNOBI HIGH TERBANACLE WE ARE SABBATHARIAN OBSERVING THE LORD' FEAST, this the least gatthering a every year. Thanks, for your information this gathering is not 100 % Igbo other tribes in Nigeria are there, but 90% Igbos thank u

1 Like

Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Godsbaby1(f): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2017
This the COMMUNITY OF YAHWEH WORLDWIDE, THIS IS PASSOVER FEAST AT NNOBI HIGH TERBANACLE WE ARE SABBATHARIAN OBSERVING THE LORD' FEAST, this the least gatthering a every year. Thanks, for your information this gathering is not 100 % Igbo other tribes in Nigeria are there, but 90% Igbos we have over 300 branches all over Africa, cammeroun, zabian, ghana benin republic, kenya etc and the world at large like britian canada, texas, etc, thank u
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Godsbaby1(f): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2017
This the COMMUNITY OF YAHWEH WORLDWIDE, THIS IS PASSOVER FEAST AT NNOBI HIGH TERBANACLE WE ARE SABBATHARIAN OBSERVING THE LORD' FEAST, this the least gatthering a every year. Thanks, for your information this gathering is not 100 % Igbo other tribes in Nigeria are there, we have over 300 branches all over Africa, cammeroun, zabian, ghana benin republic, kenya etc and the world at large like britian canada, texas, etc, thank u
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Sweetnik22(f): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
vayne:

Really,how old are you?
Gbam undecided he'll get tired one day
Re: See Multitude Of Biafra-Jewish Faithful Gather For Passover 2017 by Sweetnik22(f): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

and you a terrorist sympathiser
The people that are doing d killings are his elder or younger brothers undecided one they'll meet him n he'll confess that Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘it’s Time To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu’ By Malam Abba Akhuwa / Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France / or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.