Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / or (3397 Views)

If Our People Insist, We Will Go Back To PDP, Says Kwara Governor / Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

or by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2018
or
Re: or by ChangetheChange: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2018
We all know u and saraki are Decamping back to PDP

3 Likes

Re: or by coolscott(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2018
I see.
There was no need to experiment with this APC.
I didn't like the PDP but when I saw the APC getting formed, I adopted the position that there is more hope trying to improve from PDP to something better.

The only state, in my opinion, that has good justification for being APC is Lagos state.

Excellent performance has earned them what they now enjoy there.

2 Likes

Re: or by ChangetheChange: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2018
coolscott:
I see.
I didn't like the PDP but when I saw the APC getting formed, I adopted the position that there is more hope trying to improve from PDP to something better.

The only state, in my opinion, that has good justification for being APC is Lagos state.

I agree with you
Re: or by success1smyn(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: or by Lipscomb(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Oh I said it before that bukola will sabotage the effort of these people in PDP. its now clear to him that people not back him again he did the same thing when APC was formed. now when he know everything not fine with him he want to go back to PDP in oder to dislodge his opponent I hope good people of kwaran not fall to saraki hand again.
Re: or by davspog2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
You excellency sir, it won't be your decision to join pdp, Dr. Bukola saraki has that exclusive right, if he says move on today, you dare not stay behind in the APC, so please sir, don't tell us about your so called people.
Re: or by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
coolscott:
I see.

better performance not excellent. Korea Singapore Dubai are excellent ,Lagos is just trudging along with occasional flashes

1 Like

Re: or by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
davspog2:
You excellency sir, it won't be your decision to join pdp, Dr. Bukola saraki has that exclusive right, if he says move on today, you dare not stay behind in the APC, so please sir, don't tell us about your so called people.
are they holding the ppl with jazz '?ppl always follow a leader
Re: or by freeze001(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
better performance not excellent. Korea Singapore Dubai are excellent ,Lagos is just trudging along with occasional flashes

Exactly! Perhaps in comparison with other states Lagos might appear to be light years ahead and this is clearly attributable to its status as former FCT and conscious saturation of facilities there without similar interventions in other areas other than Abuja.

However, when weighed dispassionately against indices of development across every strata globally, Lagos is nowhere close to a pass mark. I guess it's more like the case of the one-eyed man being king in the kingdom of blind men as far as Nigeria is concerned.

4 Likes

Re: or by tuniski: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
davspog2:
The people 'is' saraki nau!
Re: or by slimfit1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
It is clear that Bukola is in 2 parties if you don't know that big problem for you.
Re: or by WorldRichest: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
freeze001:

Exactly! Perhaps in comparison with other states Lagos might appear to be light years ahead and this is clearly attributable to its status as former FCT and conscious saturation of facilities there without similar interventions in other areas other than Abuja.

However, when weighed dispassionately against indices of development across every strata globally, Lagos is nowhere close to a pass mark. I guess it's more like the case of the one-eyed man being king in the kingdom of blind men as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Yes, Lagos is bad. Yet, when Fashola abducted you people on the streets of Lagos and dumped you on Upper Iweka bridge in Onitsha at 2:00am you still jumped into the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Lagos. Go to you potopoto republic of drugs and all crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: or by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
WorldRichest:

Yes, Lagos is bad. Yet, when Fashola abducted you people on the streets of Lagos and dumped you on Upper Iweka bridge in Onitsha at 2:00am you still jumped into the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Lagos. Go to you potopoto republic of drugs and all crimes.
Same Fashola deported more than 120 poor Yoruba destitutes to Molete, Ibaban at wee hours, few days after they came back with locomotive train and constituting nuisance .

1 Like

Re: or by FlyoruB: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
post=64539119:

Same Fashola deported more than 120 poor Yoruba destitutes to Molete, Ibaban at wee hours, few days after they came back with locomotive train and constituting nuisance .

If una know that, why then was your stupid flatheaded governor obi crying like a bush baby when BRF deported your Anambra destitutes back to their states?? Why are you igbos perpetual whiners for Pete's sake? Ironically, the hypocritical Obi that was bitttching sef had done similarly in Anambra -- http://www.thescoopng.com/2013/08/04/busted-2011-reports-show-that-gov-peter-obi-deported-29-beggars-to-their-home-states/

You people are really the ones constituting a nuisance all over Nigeria, fleeing your potopotor region for other parts of the country like bloody refugees whose economic sustenance is dependent on other regions. Awon parasites oshi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: or by Sammyashol(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Confused Governor

1 Like

Re: or by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Remain in your satanic orgy.... Oops! I meant party
Re: or by ajebuter(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
By 'our people'

I can bet he meant saraki

1 Like

Re: or by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
freeze001:

What facilities?
Am I missing something
The only thing Lagos has is geography (port) and they aren't even maximising it

precisely I was going to type this
Babanla one eye king
Re: or by coolscott(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
You have a point there.
Actually, we tend to lower our standards from excessive exposure to the mediocrity
we have been inundated with over the year.

(1) (Reply)

Auxiliary Is The Oyo State Nurtw Chairman / See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / Notorious “ade Basket” Emerges Oba In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.