Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? (551 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Adams Desire Nature Field, Any Positive Feedback? Only Serious Guys Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
BBN.............. Nigerians any GAIN or LOSS from the show? How has it made you a better person or Nigeria a better place? If GAIN kindly tell us what this gain is PLEASE!!! And if NO let us know too. Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:
BBN.............. Nigerians any gain from the show? If yes kindly tell us PLEASE!!! Thank you.
yes it taught us that,
1)YOU TEND TO WIN WHEN YOU ARE HUMBLE.(efe)

2) oversabi no good(gifty)

3) even when you tell the whole lie,you may not win at the long run (ttt)

4) being creative,jovial,outspoken can take you places (bisola)

5) forming,being irritating ,not being able to sing the anthem,forming too know,being bossy will attract hatred to you(tboss)
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by HawkToBar(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:
BBN.............. Nigerians any gain from the show? If yes kindly tell us PLEASE!!! Thank you.
Its Impact not Impart.
Who is(was) your English teacher/lecturer?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:
in developed civilized countries were citizens are well fed looking for self actualization=yes.

but in a place like naija were there is massive gulf between the have and have nots, 70% squalor, peeps are still grapling to meet basic needs such as food and shelter = NO!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by scarwiz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
True talk
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
HawkToBar:
Its Impact not Impart.
Who is(was) your English teacher/lecturer?

Brother you got it all WRONG. kindly check your dictionary. Honestly i used to make such mistake in the past.

You hear people say. IMPACT OF EDUCATION. Which is wrong. Its IMPART. Honestly am grateful for calling my attention to this. Thanks for your kindness. BUT PLEASE VERIFY AGAIN. Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
southniyikaye:
yes it taught us that,
1)YOU TEND TO WIN WHEN YOU ARE HUMBLE.(efe)

2) oversabi no good(gifty)

3) even when you tell the whole lie,you may not win at the long run (ttt)

4) being creative,jovial,outspoken can take you places (bisola)

5) forming,being irritating ,not being able to sing the anthem,forming too know,being bossy will attract hatred to you(tboss)

With this list, who can ever say you WASTED your time watching BBN. HUMILITY IS A KEY TO SUCCESS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by HawkToBar(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Brother you got it all WRONG. kindly check your dictionary. Honestly i used to make such mistake in the past.

You hear people say. IMPACT OF EDUCATION. Which is wrong. Its IMPART. Honestly am grateful for calling my attention to this. Thanks for your kindness. BUT PLEASE VERIFY AGAIN. Thank you.
Impart/impact means opposite meaning.
Thanks for correcting me.
One love Bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by geni340(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
it has shown me there are other ways to become sucessfull in life apart from my fvvking b.sc!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by tobisco29(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
No.1 entertainment. Been together with strangers for months and then begin to accecpt or react to their mean ways...more you learn through their characters/behaviour etc
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
WORDWORLD:
BBN.............. Nigerians any GAIN or LOSS from the show? How has it made you a better person or Nigeria a better place? If GAIN kindly tell us what this gain is PLEASE!!! And if NO let us know too. Thank you.

At least one youth is 25m richer. Then job opportunities for others in the entertainment sector . If you ask me Id say I rather they make idiots of themselves on TV and enjoy these opportunities than to constitute a nuisance to the society
So yeah Id say its a gain
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Show. Any Positive IMPART On Nigerians? by spartan50(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2017
You guys no understand am, what's the moral value of bbnaija that's what he meant? Let's be more cautious and not be vain in our thinking. This shows why the old folks want to die in government. The youths are just too gullible and vain in their thoughts and actions. Nobody is thinking!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Keep Quiet! These Are 5 Things Your Lover Does Not Want To Hear About Yo / I Feel So Powerful / Your Ex Is Not Your Enemy. She Is Your Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.