Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

$43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike (629 Views)

Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

$43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by 2050thinker(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2017
The mystery over the $43 million cash haul found in an Ikoyi, Lagos apartment deepened on Friday night as the Rivers State Government said the money belongs to the people of the state.

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike said in s ststement by his sppkesman, Simeon Nwakaudu, that he had given the Federal Government an ultimatum of seven days to return the $43m to the Rivers State Government , failure which the state government will take legal measures to ensure that it gets back her stolen resources

Wike also declared that the money belongs to the Rivers State Government.
Wike said that investigations by the Rivers State Government revealed that the money was proceeds from the sale of gas turbines by the immediate past Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Addressing journalists at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Friday night, Wike said: “The money in question belongs to the former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. We want to confirm that the houses in Ikoyi also belong to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

Read More at https://metrostarng.com/news/43m-ikoyi-cash-belongs-rivers-state-says-wike/
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by ngmgeek(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by GamaG(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2017
The money belongs to me but only 3 billion Naira out of it is mine. Federal government can keep the change.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmm. Waiting for the gullible to make their stand known.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by Amberon: 3:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by bongila(f): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Ghen ghen... Naija I hail thee!
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by warripekin(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Na so.
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 15, 2017
The sad reality is that the blood of APC has washed away all the sins of Rotimi Amaechi and he has been declared a saint. I heard a voice from AZO rock: Touch not my anointed!
Re: $43m Ikoyi Cash Belongs To Rivers State, Says Wike by Mynd44: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2017

(1)

We Regret Voting For Buhari – Chibok Parents / Photos: Emir Of Kano Visits Governor Willie Obiano, Both Share Words Of Praises / Isn't The President Supposed To Adress Nigerian Workers Today??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.