Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (1798 Views)

If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2017
c
Re: d by ikp120(m): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2017
iPurge:
First place the tip of ur cork to d right side of d punnany, then assert forward motion with d whole cork entering d dark abyss.. after feeling d pleasure of it, thrust in and out fr a numba of tyms.. That's it

Note: Beware of d beast dat live deep beneath d pussay abyss.. they bite.. most esp d pussays that have teeth.

Add urs
Pussy dey get teeth ni?

Re: d by chelseabmw(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Lmao

OP, u need a job man

1 Like

Re: d by greatnaija01: 2:43am On Apr 15, 2017
WOW WOW WOW wehdone sir, PLS COMPLETE THE TUTORIAL O, that during the THRUST in and THRUST out some sperm may get into her and WEEKS LATER YOU ARE SLEEPLESS AND RESTLESS COS SHE IS NOW PREGNANT AND YOU ARE TOO BROKE TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY, AND YOUR PARENTS WILL KILL YOU ONCE THEY DISCOVER.

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR CORK... it leaks

iPurge:
First place the tip of ur cork to d right side of d punnany, then assert forward motion with d whole cork entering d dark abyss.. after feeling d pleasure of it, thrust in and out fr a numba of tyms.. That's it

Note: Beware of d beast dat live deep beneath d pussay abyss.. they bite.. most esp d pussays that have teeth.

Add urs
Re: d by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:
Pussy dey get teeth ni?
hehe yes o
Re: d by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2017
chelseabmw:
Lmao
OP, u need a job man
I teach how to fucck bro.. u can cum to my tutorials..
Re: d by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2017
chelseabmw:
Lmao
OP, u need a job man
Re: d by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
WOW WOW WOW wehdone sir, PLS COMPLETE THE TUTORIAL O, that during the THRUST in and THRUST out some sperm may get into her and WEEKS LATER YOU ARE SLEEPLESS AND RESTLESS COS SHE IS NOW PREGNANT AND YOU ARE TOO BROKE TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY, AND YOUR PARENTS WILL KILL YOU ONCE THEY DISCOVER.

STOP THINKING WITH YOUR CORK... it leaks

wehdone sir..buh u r yet to add urs
Re: d by Eldee54321(m): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2017
iPurge:

at where
Re: d by JuanJO(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2017
iPurge:

hope practicals go dey after tutorials grin

(1) (Reply)

I Snatched Her Man Because I Wasn't Served On Her Wedding Day - Nigerian Lady / S.e.d.u.c.t.i.o.n / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.