Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex (1773 Views)

Can U Sex A Lady In Her Menses? / What Will U Do If Wizkid Ask U Sex / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
sex sex guys u na no get sense? U loose ur money to sex, loose ur blood, loose ur sense(now u reason with ur dick) etc so have u, just empty barrels, good for nothing, sex maniac
Ladies gain what u loose, guys are loosers, the ladies are gain

1 Like

Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by iamJ(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I dont understand u ooooo

How much u get? U done buy girl motor?

So why do u think that ur small money is a gain to her? All these small pikin thinking

Well i wil give her my time, money, well sharpened pencil and love if she is worth it.
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by ufuosman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
So because of money make man no free he waist? Guy you no get talk, go blow whistle or go look bush
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Searching for sense....100% complete....no sense found
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
OP the day you'll get blue balled you will give thanksgiving in church for the creation of a vagina .. keep deceiving yasef
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
zexy2030:
sex sex guys u na no get sense? U loose ur money to sex, loose ur blood, loose ur sense(now u reason with ur dick) etc so have u, just empty barrels, good for nothing, sex maniac
Ladies gain what u loose, guys are loosers, the ladies are gain
You are perfectly right. Package yourself very well as a man and be shocked to observe that girls need the sex more.
Narrated it to a lady and her responses was, she knows but how many men are aware of what am saying, so all they do is that they will access the guy in question to know if he has such knowledge and if NO , they take advantage ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
OP I think u made sence here ooo

women Love IT more,but they are pretenders by nature

1 Like

Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
grin cheesy
why the laugh now.... you know it is true
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
why the laugh now.... you know it is true
He's right sha.
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Fourwinds: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
He's right sha.
happy Independence Day and a happy holiday
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
happy Independence Day and a happy holiday
Same here, dear. grin
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Fourwinds: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Same here, dear. grin
thanks...i wish you were around to celebrate with me
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Ericsunday619: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
grin cheesy
disgusting. Do you think sex is an achievement in life? what do you gain in sex? Exchanging body fluids and disgusting menstruation pants. It's so disgusting. I wonder how you will do if you see your monthly visitor? angry
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
thanks...i wish you were around to celebrate with me
Aww, what state of the federation are you in?. grin
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ericsunday619:
disgusting. Do you think sex is an achievement in life? what do you gain in sex? Exchanging body fluids and disgusting menstruation pants. It's so disgusting. I wonder how you will do if you see your monthly visitor? angry
I cry when I see my monthly visitor. Are you ok now?. grin
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Fourwinds: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Aww, what state of the federation are you in?. grin
you want me to tell you so that someone will kidnap me abi...not here I go tell you
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by Ericsunday619: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
I cry when I see my monthly visitor. Are you ok now?. grin
cheesy maybe but do ladies gas during sex?
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by imitateMe(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
gatelogic:
OP I think u made sence here ooo

women Love IT more,but they are pretenders by nature
Nice1
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
L3G3ND:
OP the day you'll get blue balled you will give thanksgiving in church for the creation of a vagina .. keep deceiving yasef
shocked
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
donproject:
Searching for sense....100% complete....no sense found
You reason with ur dick, that's ur biz is romance section nairaland. Grow up, stunted mind. Mtchwwe
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
L3G3ND:
Only my future my wife will give me this but gf stuff, mba...
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ufuosman:
So because of money make man no free he waist? Guy you no get talk, go blow whistle or go look bush
Oh boy u dey waste o....sorry for you sha
Re: Guys Loose, The Ladies Gain Anytime U Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I have noticed girls allows guys with bright futures to bleep them, meaning some of these girls are looking good destiny to trash...I warn u don't be a victim

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Kaoir Steps Out Nude To The BET Hiphop Awards / Who's Your Most Annoying Nairalander Of The Year 2018? / Sωxtapξ Of Minister For & And Regional Development Pussy Eating Video Hit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.