Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] (2430 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by megadeal: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Elder Statesman, Tanko Yakasai was his usual self – frank, blunt and unsparing in this interview with VINCENT KALU. He came down hard on the leader of Indigeneous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, and others thinking of breaking up Nigeria.
He described Kanu and his supporters, as irritants annoying the government and other people.
According to him, if Biafra had succeeded, Niger Delta would have been worse off, even as he described the EFFC as a company of Jankara boys eager to please the government.
The British government said it stands for one and indivisible Nigeria, and will not watch to see the country divided. What is your view vis-a-vis the activities of MASSOB and IPOB, agitating for Biafra?
Britain colonised us and God used them as instrument to bring us together. Whatever happens can only happen when God wishes it to happen.
They brought us together and now we are .....

See more => https://ciscoupdates.com/2017/04/15/biafra-agitation-is-annoying-tanko-yakassai-read/

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by DrGoodman: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Hehhh
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Igboesika: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
In zoo's case, their population is causing more harm than good, so stop using it as a reason to be united. What's is the essence of having a big population while 70 percent are hungry ?. Everybodybody is looking for a means to justify this contraption especially those that are benefiting from it.
#Saynotoforcedmarriage.
#Saynotoparasitism.

22 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by DocHMD: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
IDC
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Sweetnik22(f): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
I no want again na by force undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by feemi: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
He is also senile and delusional.
How can he say that since d British joined us together that we must remain like that. If what they created is not working, any group can do what they deem okay.
Now, the Nigeria is not working.
Biafrans believe in Biafra, that will do better.
Then why not allow them to go.
Or is the marriage as officiated by the British clergy by force?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by warripekin(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Don't worry Nigerias future has already been decided and u can keep ur Nigeria. Those us of in the Niger delta will not be part of ur Nigeria and please Biafra has a right to be their own country and you tanko yakassai or any one else has no right to stop them. Oga if Biafra had succeeded Niger Delta will have been way better than the nonsense we are saying now. Some pro Nigerians can be so annoying.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by raker300: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Sweetnik22:
I no want again na by force undecided
lol.

"According to him, if Biafra had succeeded, Niger Delta would have been worse off"

I read this part above and laughed so hard. The ND is being seen as a joke region to these folks

17 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Bridget95(f): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2017
what do you expect from someone from a region that take all and takes other tribes for a ride as a puppet imperialist in the hands of the British for their selfish interest.

They have milked the country over the years and want other tribes to be comfortable languishing under the weight of their liability.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by ZombieTERROR: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
The parasites are talking
Of course they want the status quo
Where Kano has 40 local governments..
grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Kamanuozuzu: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
I'd be surprised if it were palatable to you old hag.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Samirana360(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
then goan enter lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Ngokafor(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
....Parasites usually fights voraciously to latch on to its prey,so i am not surprised that Tanko Yakassai finds the Biafran agitation'annoying and irritating' with lame claims on how 'God brought us together''.. undecided

...He is certainly not alone no doubt,millions of 'other Nigerians who are not Igbo feel the same way,but what will be will be.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by EasternActivist: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Are we expecting praise from him before??
Next please.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Flyingngel(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2017
This Man is mad ooo, so if Biafran are looking for self acctualization, why can't the North do the same? Is it a must that we shld remain one forever? I support Biafra, thou i don't support their inclusion of Southsouth in their new country. If i see this useless man, i have so many things to do on top of his head.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by freeze001(f): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Of course they want the status quo
Where Kano has 40 local governments..
grin grin grin

Make that 44 please... sad

It's so unfortunate that we've got to carry same name as these terrible, parasitic louts up north.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by hammerF: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2017
As i dey look that muslim, na laugh i just dey laugh islam.

Tell me which part of islam supports everything that he has just said?

He will die to continue living with Christians, Pagans and Jews.

Britain a Christian imperialistic country that established Nigeria as their Private Company and enjoying excess profit from NigerDelta oil is his point of reference. lollz!

We will soon bring in the Russians and Chinese.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by kingzizzy: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
It is really annoying when a Hausa/Fulani man or a Yoruba man tells an Igbo man like me that we are 'one'

Being 'one' is two way thing! Each of the parties involved must agree to be one before oneness can exist!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Sweetnik22(f): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2017
raker300:
lol.

"According to him, if Biafra had succeeded, Niger Delta would have been worse off"

I read this part above and laughed so hard. The ND is being seen as a joke region to these folks
Lol.. Let them succeed first then we'll c about that undecided
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by kingzizzy: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
If I ask this same Tanko Yakssai to give me one example of something an Igbo man like me has common with an Hausa man like him, he will not be able to tell me even one.

Do we eat the same food? Do we have the sane value system? Do we dress alike? Do we have the same culture or norms?

All the hypocrite knows is that Lord Lugard brought us all together therefore we must all be "one Nigeria"

It is this backward resoning that has kept the North backward despite all the power they have held while the south moved away

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by PDJT: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
-This delusional man again.
-In what way are we(Biafrans) one with this Jihadists, biko nu?
-The feeling of inferiority complex is really strongest among the old generation in Africa.

-Every British man & woman I know strongly reject their governments' continues insistence on the failed project called "Nigeria", only the British establishment and their multinationals who benefits from the fraud, like the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy, supports it as they care less about real people , just profits.
-Nigeria is their cash-cow.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by PDJT: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2017
kingzizzy:
If I ask this same Tanko Yakssai to give me one example of something an Igbo man like me has common with an Hausa man like him, he will not be able to tell me even one.

Do we eat the same food? Do we have the sane value system? Do we dress alike? Do we have the same culture or norms?

All the hypocrite knows is that Lord Lugard brought us all together therefore we must all be "one Nigeria"

It is this backward resoning that has kept the North backward despite all the power they have held while the south moved away

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Allsouls: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2017
What did you expect from a parasite, is British God? that we can't change what they bring together as it didn't favour us?,

British can't love us more than what we love our self, they are only after milking us because its easier for them to milk us together than to milk us individually.

Niger delta his talking about, is it not where they own 90% of the oil wells, their is no way he can compare Biafra with Nigeria because were far more better off in Biafra than nigeria.

His a parasite sucking its host.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by ShootToKill: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm sure the ewedu-gobbling muslims will agree with him. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by ShootToKill: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Why is there a dearth of yoruba muslims and anti-Igbos on this thread? Are they now coming back to their senses and getting ready to embrace oduduwa? grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by GrandGarcon: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2017
They should go to the Niger Delta and see what is happening there. Let him go and see the reckless polution that is going on there.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
These men were taught lies and mischief in their youth and they grew old in it.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by malton: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Please stop bringing remarks made by Tanko Yakassai and Ango Abdullahi on here.

We don't have time for the opinions of silly old men.
Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by freakthingz(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Waiting for yoruba muslims to start talking shite about biafra

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by GreyLaw(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
People who prefer to think with their legs!

I'm happy that no human can decide for a people what is best for them. It's not just about Biafra or whatever, it is about the fact that Nigeria is not working, that Nigeria is a failed and failing country.

This country, as it is currently structured, will continue to move in circles till forever. Something must give; no useless petty talk can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bhjk

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] by Ganiyat72(f): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
We the the yoruba muslims are solidly behind Yakasai. Were are my fellow yoruba muslims like dropshot, ngeneukwenu,madridguy,omenka,tintinz,maclatunji,passingshot,blackpanda,raminez,sarrki,kingmex01,hungerbad,midol/midolstudent,ooni,subway,ooduavanguard,pentiumpro,aresa/ekoile etc

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peoples Trust Will End Security Challenges, Joblessness, Say Olawepo-hashim / Rotimi Amaechi Ordered Me To Bomb INEC Office ~ Sen. Magnus Abe / Throwback: Obasanjo Orders OPC Members To Be Shot At Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.