Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations (2028 Views)

I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / I Have Met Your Expectations In Two Years, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by mmb(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari says in the almost two years of his administration, he has worked hard to meet the expectations of Nigerians.

He said said his administration had done this "by improving security, especially in the North-East; sustaining the campaign against corruption and have taken steps to-revitalize the economy.'

President Buhari said this on Saturday in his Easter message to the nation.

He said his government was determined, as never before, to continue with the fight against terrorism and insurgency; sustain the peace in the Niger Delta through engagements with stakeholders as well as restore peace and stability in other parts of the country.

According to him, it is in the collective interest of all Nigerians to live in peace because without peace, no meaningful and sustainable development can take place.

"Lack of peace in one part affects in one way or the other, all parts of the country. Our people must rediscover the values of peaceful co-existence, social justice, religious tolerance, dignity of labour and patriotism," he stated.

The president enjoined all Nigerians to keep faith in the determination and ability of his administration to change the Nigerian story for the good of all.

Congratulating the nation's Christians on the Easter celebration, he said: "I rejoice with you on this historic occasion signifying the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, redemption over condemnation, and hope over despair.

"The commemoration of this special season in Christianity, is always preceded by fasting, piety, humility, penance and prayers of intercession in the build up to the death of Jesus Christ on Good Friday, an event which reunited man with his Creator.

'The message of Easter is filled with themes of love, faith, sacrifice, dedication, commitment, fulfilment of prophecy, hope, expectation and victory, as espoused in the Scriptures and the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ."

Buhari urged all citizens to live peacefully with one another and do their utmost to make Nigeria a beautiful place to reside.

President Buhari wished all Nigerians happy Easter celebrations.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/buhari-to-nigerians-i-ve-met-your-expectations/193688.html
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2017
How? I don't understand meeting our expectation. Is it our expectation to buy rice for n150 a cup, razor blade n2

Your excellency pls is not a must that u present us with easter message, as a matter of fact your doctor in the UK need to carry out more check up on u

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Mologi(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2017
I am going to wedding Pls don't confuse mevwith lies.. .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Aufbauh(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Security wise, you've done fairly well most especially in the war against Boko haram and the Niger delta;

My support for you is mainly based on my believe for your intolerance for corruption and impunity which has been the bane of our national development. This you've done fairly enough even though i think there is need for more vigour and aggression.

I have never for once think that the mess of yesteryear by the PDP can be cleanse under 4 years tenure of anyone, but you're laying a solid foundation for a prosperous Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by greatgod2012(f): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2017
This old man should just shut up!

Enough of this BS!

Even this one sef........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari is disoriented from the heavy cocktail of cancer fighting chemicals and drugs he is using ..

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by ajebuter(f): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2017
For this Saturday morning eh?

Person no go sip green tea again in peace ni?

Baba Bubu...kare oh....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2017
We are the reason this nonsense continue if we all make up our minds to wait for this man come 2019 as Nigerian not a tribals warlord I believe we all be able to correct all these non*ence

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2017
The hard working president you have spoken, carry on till 2023 Lobatan grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by greatgod2012(f): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Garbage as usual........

Upon all the hardship and sufferings imposed on majority of Nigerians.........

Abeg........

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Elkay3: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
From the writeup, it seems it's a misconstrued-headline. He didn't say he did, according to the article, he said "he has worked hard to meet the expectations of Nigerians". That's the misconception.

But assuming he said so, in exact terms as used in the headlines, he's wrong.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by SuperSuave(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Is like you are mad abi angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Jesusloveyou: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
I dont know why ipods wil never learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by mmb(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Carry-on Baba, we in the North east have seen your hard work. thank you and God bless and protect you from your enemies within and outside.

All those posters above and below me go and hug a transformer.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by TheFreeOne: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Really So recession is just a word. cheesy

Hmn.. Rise in insecurity and Fulani militia massacres is another word. cry

Wow.. Double standard fight against corruption? Easy or hardwork? undecided

Amazing expectations grin

BMC crew oya come and defend your master.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Zenithpeak(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Senility is the problem of this old and abandon project call buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Atiku2019: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2017
cry cry cry cry

Well increase in prices of goods and services is also a wonderful "expectation"
cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
he's suffering from hallucinations.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by kutchs: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Yes Mr President, to those of us who know you have nothing to offer you haven't disappointed us. In fact you have met our expectations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by greatgod2012(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Atiku2019:
cry cry cry cry

Well increase in prices of goods and services is also a wonderful "expectation"

cry

And you think your Atiku will be any better?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by ChukwuJuwon: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
REHAB drug needed
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Atiku2019: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
greatgod2012:

And you think your Atiku will be any better?
Surely my dear cool

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2017
yes you have indeed, the level peace is unimaginable.....smh
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Igboesika: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Keep playing with your gullible zombies.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by system21: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2017
I dont blame the old man but his handlers they are deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving Nigerians
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Amoyinoluwa24: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
What's this? grin
Mologi:
I am going to wedding Pls don't confuse mevwith lies.. .
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by obonujoker(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol... expectations of your cabals you mean....

Things are too expensive
Nothing in the education sector
Nothing in the sports sector
Nothing in Agriculture
Nothing in infrastructure
Nothing in youth development..

Baba werey, ema jen shepe fun yin o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by Jabioro: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na mistake he wanted to say he met his own expectations..
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by emmasege: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes, he met the expectation of the wailers by being whom they described him - vindictive, clueless, ethnocentric and divisive.

He only disappointed the zombies some of whom knew no good thing could come out of Buhari's Nazareth, but out of sheer hatred for GEJ, voted for a far worse devil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by tomakint: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
Security wise, you've done fairly well most especially in the war against Boko haram and the Niger delta;

My support for you is mainly based on my believe for your intolerance for corruption and impunity which has been the bane of our national development. This you've done fairly enough even though i think there is need for more vigour and aggression.

I have never for once think that the mess of yesteryear by the PDP can be cleanse under 4 years tenure of anyone, but you're laying a solid foundation for a prosperous Nigeria.

......and all liars shall have their part in lake of fire that burneth with Brimstone.......Rev. 21: 8 Only Jesus can save you now

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I've Met Your Expectations by kernel501: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I dont know why ipods wil never learn

Learn from you? I'm sorry because your Moniker is a mockery of what you truly represent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Marginalization Will End When They Join Us – APC, chief ken-Nnamani / 4 Things You Did Not Know About Cocoa House / Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.